Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server (792 Views)

Please Where Do I Host A Hyip Script / How Can I Host A Sample Wordpress Site For Free / How Much Do Wordpress Host A Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
I want to set up a YouTube livestream. It will be on 24/7,365days

I need someone to host it on their servers. If you're up to the task, pls revert asap.

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm waiting for positive responses
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by etoluw: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
grandstar:
I'm waiting for positive responses

how much you go pay?
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
etoluw:

how much you go pay?

5k a month?

I'm awaiting your response.. Make a cou ter offer if you thinks it's low. This is business.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by killerdragon(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
grandstar:

I need someone to host it on their servers. If you're up to the task, pls revert asap.

Thank you

I have many vps servers and i'm confused
What do you mean host on server or you mean host on youtube account?
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by etoluw: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
grandstar:

5k a month?

I'm awaiting your response.. Make a cou ter offer if you thinks it's low. This is business.

send me a message on whatsapp 0812_961_5641
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
killerdragon:

Let me explain.

In the past, someone helped me set up a YouTube stream using OBS and he helped me host it.

He is no longer offering hosting and so my stream is down. I don't even know if I'm to set up up livestream again.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
killerdragon:

Can you help me host a YouTube Livestream? I don't care how you do it as long as the livestream is available. I hope it's less confusing now.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by killerdragon(m): 4:17am On Apr 15, 2021
grandstar:

Can you help me host a YouTube Livestream? I don't care how you do it as long as the livestream is available. I hope it's less confusing now.
I think i'm getting it

I'm doing some research on the tools i can use
The issue is recording.
Will you be recording 24/7 bros how will you eat and rest or am i going to source footage elsewhere?
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by donsheddy1(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2021
grandstar:

Contact me let's discuss better. WhatsApp details in signature.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
donsheddy1:
Contact me let's discuss better. WhatsApp details in signature.
How about your foolish epileptic father. You should drop your miserable family lineage contacts
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by donsheddy1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
vidmore:

How about your foolish epileptic father. You should drop your miserable family lineage contacts
You still dey vex say I dey foil your plans of scamming nairalanders?

Oga your death will be worse than how you came to existence.

If you're interested in knowing how he came to earth, well just know this serial scammer is an abomination cos he was conceived out of incest.

His grandmother was sleeping with her son, She got pregnant and relocated to Lagos to deliver her abomination.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by Web388(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
How much do you wanna pay??
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
donsheddy1:
You still dey vex say I dey foil your plans of scamming nairalanders?

Oga your death will be worse than how you came to existence.

If you're interested in knowing how he came to earth, well just know this serial scammer is an abomination cos he was conceived out of incest.

His grandmother was sleeping with her son, She got pregnant and relocated to Lagos to deliver her abomination.
Na so una go just dey open mouth wah
Dey talk nonsense
What about your ashawo sister wey dey brothel for oshodi
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2021
killerdragon:

I think i'm getting it

I'm doing some research on the tools i can use
The issue is recording.
Will you be recording 24/7 bros how will you eat and rest or am i going to source footage elsewhere?

The livestream will be on 24/7,365days.The stream will come from a webpage I will give you.

After you set up the stream, the next thing is you'll help me host them.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by killerdragon(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
grandstar:

The livestream will be on 24/7,365days.The stream will come from a webpage I will give you.

After you set up the stream, the next thing is you'll help me host them.
I can do it

My fee is N70,000 monthly the server will be on 24/7 and you can log in to monitor it if you want
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
killerdragon:

I can do it

My fee is N70,000 monthly the server will be on 24/7 and you can log in to monitor it if you want

That 70k too much. Let me pay 20k a month. Your response is expected
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2021
killerdragon:

I can do it

Send me your email or phone number?
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by Karta859: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
I can assist you with that,incase you still need this service,kindly check my signature to contact me via whatsap
grandstar:

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by killerdragon(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
grandstar:

Send me your email or phone number?
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by Uko2Awoden: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunmesan WebHost offers unlimited storage space and bandwidth with just as low as ₦6000 per year.
You host your live stream for as long as you want. The storage space never get exhausted.
Visit https://sunmesanweb.com for more info.
grandstar:

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Uko2Awoden:
Sunmesan WebHost offers unlimited storage space and bandwidth with just as low as ₦6000 per year.
You host your live stream for as long as you want. The storage space never get exhausted.

Let me think about it.
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by killerdragon(m): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2021
grandstar:

Let me think about it.
This is a web hosting service not for streaming
So don't buy anything yet
Re: I Need Someone To Host A Livestream On His Server by killerdragon(m): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2021
Uko2Awoden:
sharp guy

but pls read very well before you sell market biko
streaming not web hosting lol grin grin cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock A Website On Facebook In 2021 / Web Developer/programmer Needed With Database Experience Call 08051182463 / Create Recordset From 2 Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.