Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Visit To Landmark Beach - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Landmark Beach (1937 Views)

Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Landmark Beach by Toun2020: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
A visit to Landmark beach, Lagos.

Landmark beach is one of the classy beach in Lagos. It's management and orderliness should be studied. Landmark beach is located at 4, Water Corporation Drive, Landmark Village, Victoria Island, Lagos with other business outlets in the same building, the likes of KFC, cinema etc. I didn't have enough time on my side to explore the other outlets at the beach.

Before entering into the beach, you will be requested to provide/get a ticket.  It is advisable to get the ticket online for 2,000 naira only to avoid queues especially during festive period else you'll have to pay the sum of  3,000 naira cash to get the ticket at the beach.

Landmark beach has alot of pictures corner for pictures freaks like me, and honestly that's one of the most interesting part of my visit to the beach. Every corner is picture worthy. �

Also, foods and drinks are not allowed at the beach (was really a sad one for people who weren't aware before hand) but trust the beach provides alot of foods and drinks stand to fill your hunger; grilled chicken / turkey, fries and cocktails which is really affordable.

It houses a whole lot of activities, which includes; Astroturf pitch, beach paintball, coastline board, jet skiing, beach volleyball, adventure course, windsurfing and kitesurfing, kids play area, beach soccer, cabanas and loungers, thug war game etc.

The beach side is also one of my best moments �  The water is cold , very neat and salty as it should be. I had a great time playing in the water with family and new people I met there.

Lest I forget, because I arrived at the beach late in the afternoon,  I wasn't able to rent a chair and beach umbrella because it was sold out.  You can visit their website for current price and method of bookings. (https://www.landmarkbeach.ng/booking/)

Additionally,  there's also ample parking space since the beach entrance is within the Landmark complex and thus relatively safe. There are securities to direct and ask for help regarding direction and any enquiries.

Lastly,  Landmark beach is a nice hangout spot, very relaxing, cozy, comfy and a peaceful escape for those seeking a beach day out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ3XqRKnmGJ/?igshid=10vny8rqhmkt[/color][color=#000099]

#beach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal / Is This Dv Lottery 2009 A Double Entry Or Not? / Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.