Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) (80409 Views)

Buckingham Palace Is The World Most Expensive House / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria. Who Owns It? / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Originally priced at a staggering $500 million (£362 million), the sprawling LA mansion features a nightclub, four bowling alleys, a moat, two wine cellars and 20 bedrooms

The 'world's most expensive house' features 20 bedrooms, a running track, four bowling alleys, a nightclub and two wine cellars.

The sprawling mansion, originally priced at an eye-watering $500 million (£362 million), is called 'The One' by the man who built the luxury pad, US real estate developer and film producer Nile Niami.

British YouTube personality Producer Michael was allowed inside to give the world its first view of what is considered the most expensive house in the modern world.

Situated in Bel Air, Los Angeles, the property covers a whopping 105,000 square feet. It also includes a moat, pool table lounge, 30 bathrooms, an Olympic-sized swimming pool and five more smaller pools.

The nightclub itself is 7,000 square feet and includes a side entrance opening out onto the street, allowing guests to avoid the main house.

Niami said: "I picked out every single thing in this house, every paint colour, every stone, every tile, all of the furniture."

When asked how he felt when the huge project was almost completed, he said: "F***ing exhausting. Real, really, the most exhausting you could ever imagine."

Speaking previously about the property and its huge price, Niami said: "When you have something that's as rare as the Mona Lisa, you can command whatever you want for it.

"When the house was started, I had to basis to ask $500 million - now there are so many triple-digit sales in LA and the world that the asking price is not unreasonable anymore."

Despite the claims of Niami, it is believed that the price of the property has dropped with some estimates suggesting it is now worth around $350 million (£253 million).
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-worlds-most-expensive-house-23909739

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wow... This is cool.

Mehnn... I love the hallway with those beautiful artwork.

Yeiii FTC back to back.

Seun, ngwa my FTC award.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by osamz007: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
AWON VANITY CREW I AWAIT YOU

230 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Enoch07: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
definitely not for mean men.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
it is really the one

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na inside one room you go still sleep o.

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
How much last last

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Karlifate: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
"What money cannot do, too much money will do it."

grin grin grin

This one that the house is called "The One", does it belong to Jet Li?

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm very sure you can never have a nightmare while sleeping in that house grin

Even witches and wizards go dey fear to enter the house grin grin grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by abumeinben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
One thing I know. The house is like this:

If you sabi you sabi

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Drug dealers dey among people wey fit buy ham..

But 20 rooms... Maka why!

Any house wey rooms don pass 4 is too big for me..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Babatindan: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
All is vanity but I covet it

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by 12spices(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by McLizbae: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
This vanity is good o!
Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
If na me get this house
Any person I nack here must dey tell me thank you per thrust....gbosaaa....thank you....gbosaaa....thank you

If I die here na straight to heaven. For in my father's house there are many mansions. Since I have one already he will know I'm used to it. Na one mansion for me

Any pikin I born for this house must hold silver spoon for right hand and gold spoon for left. Iyalaya

If I mess and you say fmmmm I'll send you out. That mess is worth millions...sniff it. Take it all in. And say thank you.

I'll never leave the house again. Ever.

No Siddon with all your body. Sit with left yansh for five minutes then switch to your right. God no go shame us

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by PHPdeveloper200: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lord Jesus. this is the kind of vanity I want

5 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by elotajohn1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Vanity upon Vanity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
osamz007:
awon vanity crew I await you

Must you answer everyone? Haba.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Very beautiful but it is surely not the World's Most Expensive House.
Antilia (Mukesh Ambani's house) is valued at about 2 billion USD.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
I LIKE IT!

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-worlds-most-expensive-house-23909739

Hmm

I know some people will come here and say this is nothing, that there are better houses in Banana island or Asokoro or Nnewi.

Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Yorubas mooslims have not seen this
Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Vanity vanity

All na vanity

Ashes to ashes grin grin

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Auntyada0(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
God. This is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rubbish...More conducive houses far better than this at a cheaper price. Drake’s house much more better.#Spits >: undecided

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by Victor6998: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Na inside one room you go still sleep o.

4 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by onoms4luv(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Abeg where dem dey see d money self... I dun find tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by KingDash: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
this one na house?? go ajegule you see better houses.

3 Likes

Re: World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) by EJEHSON(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Vanity crew, over to you, but remember, even poverty to is vanity so choose your vanity wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Painting Contractor / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... / My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.