Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (48334 Views)

Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by morgstreme: 5:33am On Apr 15, 2021
donprinyo:
not a real igboman

Mechigodi onu Apari gi ebe ahu..

He is the REAL DEAL...

That what we are known for...desperation for money
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Chigboboss: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Hard Drug business is not easy in foreign countries,the igbos should look for alternative source of illegal business.hard drug business is too risky now

Dealing drugs is not a business. It is CRIME.

Desist or you go the way of this stupid boy.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Chigboboss: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Hard Drug business is not easy in foreign countries,the igbos should look for alternative source of illegal business.hard drug business is too risky now

Dealing hard drugs is not a business. It is CRIME.

Desist or you get caught and face the same fate.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by ecomalchemist(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Dannyilo:
I am trying hard not to stereotype news on drug trafficking but its been very difficult.
Any time you read Nigerian arrested and to be executed for drug trafficking, you need not read further, 99% are my Eastern brothers.

Na them, developers of the world. Always developing both home and abroad.

It's a menace that needs to be curbed urgently.

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Chigboboss: 6:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Heathrow44:
Death penalty should only be given to people that commit murder! Buying from dealers is a personal choice, read the inscription on cigarettes "Smokers are liable to die young" in that same vein, "Drug addicts are liable to die young" but is a choice that people still go to dealers to get this trafficked drugs, giving heavy punishment for trafficking is lawful but using a death penalty should be used as a last resort and on after numerous warnings and how notorious the dealer is

But it is the drug dealers that make the poison available.

Don't be fooled. Drug trafficking is a lethal crime that deserves 2 death sentences if possible because of the number of lives it destroys for selfish gain.

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Midas01: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Shuutt up your useless mouth you idiotic scammer.

If you don't want to be quoted don't post nonsense justifying crime.

uthlaw:
Carry ur laptop,bomb site,get client, collect his account,loader load 5kdos,Ena share 50/50...you don make more than 2kdos.....even if na ur fada only pass,no quote me!
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by donprinyo(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2021
morgstreme:

Mechigodi onu Apari gi ebe ahu..

He is the REAL DEAL...

That what we are known for...desperation for money
Chineke ekwela ihe o joor.
Where is ur morality. A drug dealer is a murderer and real igbo man is none of that.

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
angelusbrut:
Useless boy ,just 2000 dollars,he no get sense,died for nothing

So Painfulybfor you Paulinus 2000 usd you can make online by just doing mobile advert
Instgram influencer
Sport betting in usd
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Skillsnigeria: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Chigboboss:

Dealing hard drugs is not a business. It is CRIME.

Desist or you get caught and face the same fate.

I didn't say am doing the business,am only advising your fellow igbos who still want to go into the business to look for another alternate source of business
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by monex(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2021
post=100798417:
Damn!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Animalistic bastards
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

FYI,
Igbos, not igbos!
So Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy by criminals and fools, not by tribe.
Only some people giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

"these set of animals" does not mean drug dealers as you wrote "Dem take drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa".

Just to point out that this clearly projects you as a hopeless tribalist and paid social media campaigner masquerading as a good governance apostle.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Jman06:
Of course, people still traffic drugs mostly to countries that have refused to adopted the death sentence. Compare the flow of drugs in countries with no death sentence to that of countries with the death sentence, you'll find out that countries that apply the death sentence are better off. I mean, it is mostly the diehard traffickers that still carry drugs to those Asian countries, while the majority of traffickers prefer the American and European routes. What does that tell? It tells that applying the death sentence in all countries may eventually end the menace. Therefore, I believe that the death sentence should be adopted by all countries as a measure against drug trafficking and abuse.

Drug traffickers are murderers who kill people at their lowest psychological states and make money in the process!
Drugs traffickers also serve as catalyst to insecurity in many countries.
That bokoharam, bandits, kidnappers, armed robbers, rapists etc are operating freely in Nigeria today can be traced in one way or the other to drugs and drug traffickers!!!
You are not wrong but not entirely, remember if there are no addicts there would be no traffickers and dealers. And in developed countries like Europe, America and the UK people are so addicted to the extent that doctors prescribes drugs for some people legally. Some high court judges, police, teachers, nurses and people in all kinda proffessions, class and personalities take prescribed opioids to either treat or manage depressions, stress and pains of their everyday lives. In the US some states have legalised class C drugs like marijuana, in Amsterdam marijuana are legalised also. The UK is considering legalising marijuana too although people in the UK can buy marijuana oil legally from government approved shops. So marijuana has become something that police in the UK do not arrest people for smoking it anymore. Whereas years back people were jailed for it. And crime rate connected to dealing and smoking marijuana has completely fallen. Developing countries needs to soften maybe de-regulate peharps even legallise drugs and treat it as an illness for addicts, prescribe and control it through doctors and hospitals. That would reduce trafficking and other crimes connected to drugs

Did you know that anyone who takes paracetamol daily for the last 12 months or more is a drug addict?

Criminalisng and putting dealers to death is completely unnercerssary. Again traffickers are not only to blame, addicts should take some responsibilities too by saying NO TO DRUGS.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Thomthom(m): 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr .

My niggarrrr
Get rich or die while trying

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit

Meek mill: lets do shit so that God can protect us from brokeness..because brokenness is not of the lord

Lilwayne: life is all about making dope money, pussy and weed

My niggeeeee......you must be a real niggarrr....
Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle
50cent get rich or die trying
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Jman06(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are not wrong but not entirely, remember if there are no addicts there would be no traffickers and dealers. And in developed countries like Europe, America and the UK people are so addicted to the extent that doctors prescribes drugs for some people legally. Some high court judges, police, teachers, nurses and people in all kinda proffessions, class and personalities take prescribed opioids to either treat or manage depressions, stress and pains of their everyday lives. In the US some states have legalised class C drugs like marijuana, in Amsterdam marijuana are legalised also. The UK is considering legalising marijuana too although people in the UK can buy marijuana oil legally from government approved shops. So marijuana has become something that police in the UK do not arrest people for smoking it anymore. Whereas years back people were jailed for it. And crime rate connected to dealing and smoking marijuana has completely fallen. Developing countries needs to soften maybe de-regulate peharps even legallise drugs and treat it as an illness for addicts, prescribe and control it through doctors and hospitals. That would reduce trafficking and other crimes connected to drugs

Did you know that anyone who takes paracetamol daily for the last 12 months or more is a drug addict?

Criminalisng and putting dealers to death is completely unnercerssary. Again traffickers are not only to blame, addicts should take some responsibilities too by saying NO TO DRUGS.
I see the drug addicts as the victims, because people take to drugs when they are at their lowest psychological states. Most of these addicts are completely ignorant of what they are getting into when they take their first dose. I hope you know how drug addiction develops? It starts from the first, second, third doses until the problem of DEPENDENCE develops. Dependence is both physical and psychological. Physical in the sense that the drug changes your normal body homeostasis such that you cannot function physically unless you take the drug ie without the drug, your normal body systems don't function normally( eg, blood flow, heart rate, etc become impaired). Psychological dependence implies that your brain now demands for the drug without your conscious control(literally).
Now, considering the above scenarios, isn't it obvious that the addict is the victim of the traffickers I believe that eliminating the traffickers would help curb the rate at which people take to drugs when they are depressed.

About use of prescription opioid in the west, you'll agree with me that in the west, they have a well coordinated system that ensures that the drugs are used solely on prescription ie the doctor prescribes and the pharmacist dispense, counsel and monitor the patients. Even the bulk supply of such drugs are strictly controlled. It is not 'business' as usual where anybody can just wake up one day and start selling drugs like we have in Nigeria. In a nutshell, they don't sell drugs just to make profit like people do in Nigeria. If profit-making becomes the major motivation for dealing on drugs, dealers would not care about the consequences of the drugs, they'll be concerned only about how much profit they make. This is the major problem with the Nigerian drug market, and that is why no hard drug should be legalized in Nigeria because if we do, we'll just create a very messed up society with very low life expectancy and increased number of mad people roaming the streets, because we cannot enforce strict control of such drugs. We have not been able to control normal therapeutic drugs let alone those ethical drugs.

And a person who takes paracetamol regularly cannot be said to be a drug addict( drug misuser maybe the correct term here) because the person can easily stop taking the paracetamol on his/her own without facing serious withdrawal effects unlike hard drugs addicts who could die from withdrawal symptoms. So, they're not the same.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Kreme(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Calitoscassius(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Jman06:
I see the drug addicts as the victims, because people take to drugs when they are at their lowest psychological states. Most of these addicts are completely ignorant of what they are getting into when they take their first dose. I hope you know how drug addiction develops? It starts from the first, second, third doses until the problem of DEPENDENCE develops. Dependence is both physical and psychological. Physical in the sense that the drug changes your normal body homeostasis such that you cannot function physically unless you take the drug ie without the drug, your normal body systems don't function normally( eg, blood flow, heart rate, etc become impaired). Psychological dependence implies that your brain now demands for the drug without your conscious control(literally).
Now, considering the above scenarios, isn't it obvious that the addict is the victim of the traffickers I believe that eliminating the traffickers would help curb the rate at which people take to drugs when they are depressed.

About use of prescription opioid in the west, you'll agree with me that in the west, they have a well coordinated system that ensures that the drugs are used solely on prescription ie the doctor prescribes and the pharmacist dispense, counsel and monitor the patients. Even the bulk supply of such drugs are strictly controlled. It is not 'business' as usual where anybody can just wake up one day and start selling drugs like we have in Nigeria. In a nutshell, they don't sell drugs just to make profit like people do in Nigeria. If profit-making becomes the major motivation for dealing on drugs, dealers would not care about the consequences of the drugs, they'll be concerned only about how much profit they make. This is the major problem with the Nigerian drug market, and that is why no hard drug should be legalized in Nigeria because if we do, we'll just create a very messed up society with very low life expectancy and increased number of mad people roaming the streets, because we cannot enforce strict control of such drugs. We have not been able to control normal therapeutic drugs let alone those ethical drugs.

And a person who takes paracetamol regularly cannot be said to be a drug addict( drug misuser maybe the correct term here) because the person can easily stop taking the paracetamol on his/her own without facing serious withdrawal effects unlike hard drugs addicts who could die from withdrawal symptoms. So, they're not the same.

Yes! Some addicts may have being victims, besides they shouldn't take to drugs when they are at their lowest or experiencing psychological problems, Some of us managed to deal with our psychological issues without taking drugs.

Yes, i agree that drugs are controlled and prescribed in some developed countries, i explained that already in my last comment.

Yes, i know how drug taking starts. I ve dealt with, come across, being aquinted with numerous junkies. grin.

All you have mentioned about Nigeria are true, same with other developing countries like Vietnam where this guy has being handed a death sentence. Hence my suggestion to them to take the developed countries approach to dealing with traffickers which does not include sentencing them to death.

A person who takes paracetamol as i stated for 12 months or more DAILY is an addict, i don't know what you meant by regularly, I mean, how regular? Until it become an addictions. Remember addicts ussually starts with over the counter drugs or painkillers like paracetamol until they escalates to other hard substances.

SOME people can stop taking paracetamol easily whereas some cannot, the ones who cannot stop carries on to become (drug) paracetamol or other painkillers addict. Which can escalate to heroine, cocaine and cracks.

I know people who takes cocaine occassionally, weekends. like at parties, nightclubs and at home just to relax and they never end up dead or junkies. It is about self control hence again i say drug addictions are self inflicted.

Look, grin we can debate about drugs till next week but it is what it is. It boils down to as i ve said in the beginning, before people end up addicts they should have said NO to drugs. smiley
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by KBEST3(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Jman06(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! Some addicts may have being victims, besides they shouldn't take to drugs when they are at their lowest or experiencing psychological problems, Some of us managed to deal with our psychological issues without taking drugs.

Yes, i agree that drugs are controlled and prescribed in some developed countries, i explained that already in my last comment.

Yes, i know how drug taking starts. I ve dealt with, come across, being aquinted with numerous junkies. grin.

All you have mentioned about Nigeria are true, same with other developing countries like Vietnam where this guy has being handed a death sentence. Hence my suggestion to them to take the developed countries approach to dealing with traffickers which does not include sentencing them to death.

A person who takes paracetamol as i stated for 12 months or more DAILY is an addict, i don't know what you meant by regularly, I mean, how regular? Until it become an addictions. Remember addicts ussually starts with over the counter drugs or painkillers like paracetamol until they escalates to other hard substances.

SOME people can stop taking paracetamol easily whereas some cannot, the ones who cannot stop carries on to become (drug) paracetamol or other painkillers addict. Which can escalate to heroine, cocaine and cracks.

I know people who takes cocaine occassionally, weekends. like at parties, nightclubs and at home just to relax and they never end up dead or junkies. It is about self control hence again i say drug addictions are self inflicted.

Look, grin we can debate about drugs till next week but it is what it is. It boils down to as i ve said in the beginning, before people end up addicts they should have said NO to drugs. smiley
Technically speaking, paracetamol is not a drug of abuse as it does not activate the reward center in the brain as much as does the classical drugs of abuse, hence it does not contribute to drug addiction burdens. That does not mean it should be MISUSED since it also has its own health complications.

And I maintain, that Vietnam and other countries that hand the death sentence to traffickers are right in their judgements, I'll even suggest that other countries adopt the death penalty option against drug traffickers to help curb the menace.

Thank you
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Victoria938(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2021
That's his problem.

If una no know how strict Asian law dey with drug trafficking, you guys should continue.

I no pity for anyone wey dem kill for Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Philippines and their likes. If you guys continue to be greedy, that's your problem.

And let no one even blame the Nigerian situation for these guys' greedy suicidal missions.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by kogi2010: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
is he a nigerian?
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by uthlaw: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Midas01:
Shuutt up your useless mouth you idiotic scammer.

If you don't want to be quoted don't post nonsense justifying crime.

are you a bastard...did I quote your father's Father!
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Raychee(f): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jman06:
Go and argue that with the Vietnamese authority. Thank God it's not Nigeria where you people try to justify criminal activities until the day you become the victims.

Where did i justify his actions? Maybe go back and read what i typed again. I'm still saying death sentence in this case is unfair! If you don't like my thoughts and opinion simply pass by. You don't have to react to everything
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Raychee(f): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

You think asia is nigeria were you can cry marginalization, no leflendum, no eraction and people will foolishly fall for your victimization games......over there nobody cares or gives two shits about your genetically criminal brothers they get shot in their flatskulls and their remains processed into canned beef...

grin say no more.. I've seen all i need to. Take out your frustrations on someone else bro. You can't trigger me even if you try harder
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Raychee:

grin say no more.. I've seen all i need to. Take out your frustrations on someone else bro. You can't trigger me even if you try harder

Well, I wasn't hoping to trigger a drug dealer apologist, it's only fair that you get informed about the happenings in Asia.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Unrated900(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

You no well o. I swear.
If anyone tells you that you are Ok, they are lying.

His mates are out there winning souls. Little did you know he is winning souls here too. Some preachers are I. Churches, some on the streets and some are online.

He is an online preacher.

This is a warning I am dishing out to you. Never insult Righteousness again o or I will deal with you mercilessly.
You wonder how? grin

You go know when the time comes.

Nonsense and ingredients

Una all miscreants
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Raychee:
Is it possible to appeal or something... i mean he's wrong but the death sentence is too harsh for trafficking drugs... Not all murderers even get the death sentence cry
Dude has prolly lead to more deaths than those murderers on trail.

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Raychee(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Dude has prolly lead to more deaths than those murderers on trail.

A fair judgement doesn't sentence someone to death based on probability or assumptions. Death is the ultimate sentence given when there is proof beyond reasonable doubt. That is the point I'm trying to make. But some people's judgments are clouded with sentiments.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Abracadabra1991: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/25-year-old-nigerian-man-sentenced-to-death-for-drug-trafficking-in-vietnam-2.html

Knowing how much they hate nigerians...illegal practices should be avoided...yet we claim say na hussle
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Soleye24(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:
The way people want to make money easily mhen

Very common with my brothers from the East
Easily? Easily you say? Do you think smuggling drugs is the same as entering class to teach or the regular 8-5 jobs we do? Drugs smuggling is one of the most difficult ways if not the most difficult way to make money. The moment you join them, you have signed your death papers. If government don't kill you, other Mafia(rivals) will drop you. There is no easy way to make money bro, just that some people are crazy enough to take some crazy risks in which being a drug smuggler is one of the crazy risks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.