Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Help! Can I Study Abroad With A Low Gpa? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Can I Study Abroad With A Low Gpa? (548 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Can I Study Abroad With A Low Gpa? by Adebanjids1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Studying abroad is a unique experience that everyone should try at least once in their lifetimes to have. Not only does it allow you to see new parts of the world, but it will also help you excel both in and out of the classroom. It will broaden your perspective, bringing new insight when you return to study in your home country, and it’s a resume boost that will shine bright when applying for future jobs.

So why should these experiences be exclusive to straight “A” students? Luckily, they’re not! If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “I want to study abroad, but I have bad grades,” put your worries aside. While the options may be limited for those with a low GPA though, study abroad is still possible through other excellent programs and remedial.

If you want to find out how to study abroad with a low GPA, you’ve come to the right place.

If you want to study abroad with a low GPA, you may not have your pick of the crop when it comes to program selection. Most study abroad programs require a minimum of a 3.0 GPA, and programs accepting students with a GPA under 2.5 are rare even in schools here in Nigeria.

But low grades don’t have to ruin your dreams of studying overseas. There are limited programs with relaxed requirements out there—you just have to be motivated and know where to look.

With the right research, a strong personal statement, and recommendations from teachers or mentors to offset your grades with skills, you can have one epic experience...it just means being flexible and ready to work hard to make it happen.

Still wondering how to study abroad with a low GPA? Here are some awesome programs that you can do even with low GPAs.

Boutique Study, Hairdressing, Massage and Therapy, Beauty and Fitness etc.
Fashion and Textile Design, Music, Theatre and Drama, Interior Decoration etc.
Plumbing and Construction, Carpentry, Solar inverter construction and Installation to mention but few.

“I want to study abroad, but I have bad grades” is no longer an excuse. While your options may not be endless, there are some excellent low GPA study abroad programs out there waiting for you to explore.

Whether you want to travel to Europe, South America, Africa, or Oceania to study, research, or intern abroad, these programs can make your dreams a reality—the choice is yours!

Despite your grades, there are always opportunities to see the world.

Adebanjids
https://luxairtravelsandtours.com/help-can-i-study-abroad-with-a-low-gpa/
Re: Help! Can I Study Abroad With A Low Gpa? by mountmoriah(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
visit the travel section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa achievements in Education in Delta State (pictures) / Study online with British School of Management and Science / Ngige: Between ASUU And Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.