Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan (8195 Views)

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Friend22(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bellotelli:

Iam a Muslim but the way some people go about exposing their buttocks to public view all in the name of squatting is totally disgusting and Un-Islamic.

In such scenario i feel it's ok to stand and pee.

It depends though.
But peeing in public is highly discouraged in Islam.

The reason behind squatting to pee is to prevent urine splashing on your garment, but if standing will prevent urine from splashing on you there's nothing prohibiting that.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Friend22:

Coming from someone who don't know about hygiene.
When you pee or poo in your toilet your flush it with water but you, the remnant of your urine and poo sticks to your Instruments and funny enough, you think the joke is on us when you ought to look yourself in the mirror and see the big wood lodge in your eye.

A common 'aboki' has proper hygiene than your MOGs put together (if you are a Christian).

We will teach you.
lol, the joke is on you Muslims

Its like you are a fake Yoruba Muslim if not you would know how your englightned aboki all use the same kettle they use in washing their anus to wash their prick.

its the same shit infested kettle they would use in rubbing their over following kaftan

They all do it in the same position, especially when it's a settlement, the places are usually smelling, messy, and breeding ground for mosquito

Everyone washing prick on the same spot like it's arugungun festival for collecting infection

The so called urine that sticks to your genital came from your own body, it's not acid, once you shake your prick enough it's over and out

By the way all the abokis who are actually the true Muslims in Nigeria that I have seen don't have toilet they don't flush, where they throw their feaces is where they wash prick

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Friend22(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, the joke is on you Muslims

Its like you are a fake Yoruba Muslim if not you would know how your englightned aboki all use the same kettle they use in washing their anus to wash their prick.

its the same shit infested kettle they would use in rubbing their over following kaftan

They all do it in the same position, especially when it's a settlement, the places are usually smelling, messy, and breeding ground for mosquito

Everyone washing prick on the same spot like it's arugungun festival for collecting infection

The so called urine that sticks to your genital came from your own body, it's not acid, once you shake your prick enough it's over and out

By the way all the abokis who are actually the true Muslims in Nigeria that I have seen don't have toilet they don't flush, where they throw their feaces is where they wash prick

Imagine what this dirty disgusting kaafir is saying.

You people as a whole lack proper hygiene.
It's a known thing with you.
You don't wash anything.
You just pee and poo without cleaning and you expect me to take you serious.
Shake what ?

I have lived and worked with many non Muslims and I can tell you for a fact that you guys are the most unhygienic when it comes to private parts.

No wonder they say ignorance is the root of all evil.
This delude loud mouth think we don't wash our jetties and clean our restrooms regularly.
There is ni week that passes by without it being wash at least twice or thrice and you think we are as disgusting as you guys?
Tueh.

I can quote to you evidences about cleanliness alone in Islaam before oyinbo people started teaching your disgusting type hygiene...

FYI,I am not a yoruba,I am a typical Niger Delta guy from Edo ;since your Olympic size ignorance makes you blind to the possibility of having Muslims from other parts of Nigeria apart from the ones you know.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Friend22:

Imagine what this dirty disgusting kaafir is saying.

You people as a whole lack proper hygiene.
It's a known thing with you.
You don't wash anything.
You just pee and poo without cleaning and you expect me to take you serious.
Shake what ?

I have lived and worked with many non Muslims and I can tell you for a fact that you guys are the most unhygienic when it comes to private parts.

No wonder they say ignorance is the root of all evil.
This delude loud mouth think we don't wash our jetties and clean our restrooms regularly.
There is ni week that passes by without it being wash at least twice or thrice and you think we are as disgusting as you guys?
Tueh.

I can quote to you evidences about cleanliness alone in Islaam before oyinbo people started teaching your disgusting type hygiene...

FYI,I am not a yoruba, ;since your Olympic size ignorance makes you blind to the possibility of having Muslims from other parts of Nigeria apart from the ones you know.
shut up your dirty mouth you this uzaire Muslim

You don't even qualify the rank of the interior Yoruba Muslim when Fulani real Muslims are talking

I have educated you enough on what obtains with your superior Muslims who sight moon for your ramadan

Your Ignorance shows you know nothing, Muslims don't bath so long they wash prick and deep that same smelling kettle water into their mouth for rinsing

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2021
shevi4mb:

Salam alaika Brother, but why use AntiChristian as moniker?
If I were you, I would prefer to educate the ignorants than being against them. Being anti-×××× shows you have a strong hatred towards them. Allah is compassionate and enjoins us to be same.

Wa alaikum salam.
Yeah, i have a strong hatred for the ideology of God sending his son to be sacrificed to save others. This is like ritualists na!

I don't hate them as a person sha!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by shevi4mb(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Wa alaikum salam.
Yeah, i have a strong hatred for the ideology of God sending his son to be sacrificed to save others. This is like ritualists na!

Ritualist keh! Omg.
shocked
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Friend22(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mikecold:
shut up your dirty mouth you this uzaire Muslim

Na beg una take dey Edo, you belong to the shit hole of kogi, stop calling your black skull Niger Deltan

You don't even qualify the rank of the interior Yoruba Muslim when Fulani real Muslims are talking

I have educated you enough on what obtains with your superior Muslims who sight moon for your ramadan

Your Ignorance shows you know nothing, Muslims don't bath so long they wash prick and deep that same smelling kettle water into their mouth for rinsing

Ignorance oozes from every sentence and every word you've written.
I pity your condition.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Friend22:

Ignorance oozes from every sentence and every word you've written.
I pity your condition.
No, you are the one to be pitied, you are a Muslim and an inferior one even in Nigeria

A slave of Fulani and a slave to allah is the one to be pitied

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Wa alaikum salam.

The same Son according to your Quran made you to understand that he's ALIVE till today, that's our JOY as Christians and your suffering as slaves of allah because Jesus Christ is Alive

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by Friend22(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mikecold:
No, you are the one to be pitied, you are a Muslim and an inferior one even in Nigeria

A slave of Fulani and a slave to allah is the one to be pitied

All my life I have never worshipped or seen an Hausa or Fulani man above me in the eyes of Almighty God.
In fact,I see a practicing Ibo Muslim as far far better than even a non practicing Arab Muslim.
My religion has never been about your gutter-like debased reasoning where everything has to be based on ethnicity, tribe or even race.
Only an ignorant denigrate fool will use those identifiers as being better than others.
Fortunately, our Holy book condemns such tribal/ racial identification.
Even a knowledgeable Fulani knows he is not a better Muslim based on his race.
I hope all these sink into your dense skull.

For your information, my forefathers who accepted Islam never had any contact with the fulanis rather they became Muslims due to the trade contact they had with the Nupes ,but over blown ignoramus like you will feed your already deflated ego with the old and used lie that every Nigerian Muslim became Muslims because of Fulanis due to your amalgamated deep seated brain washing you are still battling hard to free yourself from.
Don't worry, I will lend you a helping hand in this case so you can be cured of this sickness called Islamophobia.

Get well soon dumbo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

The same Son according to your Quran made you to understand that he's ALIVE till today, that's our JOY as Christians and your suffering as slaves of allah because Jesus Christ is Alive

You cherry pick your Bible and you have started to do same to the Qur'an. The Islamic Jesus was a slave and messenger of Allah regardless of who you want him to be.

Qur'an 5
116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
117. “Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. “If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .”
119. Allah will say: “This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) – they shall abide therein forever. Allah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).
120. To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2021
shevi4mb:

Ritualist keh! Omg.
shocked

Picture it. Babalawo will kill someone and use the blood for ritual to make other people progress. This no be ritual?

God sent his son to be killed for others to be saved. What is this?

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by RightChannel: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

You cherry pick your Bible and you have started to do same to the Qur'an. The Islamic Jesus was a slave and messenger of Allah regardless of who you want him to be.

Qur'an 5
116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
117. “Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. “If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .”
119. Allah will say: “This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) – they shall abide therein forever. Allah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).
120. To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things.

Is like you have problem comprehending what Antiislam said shocked Bros, You don't need to deviate.

Is Islamic Jesus alive or not?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by shevi4mb(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Picture it. Babalawo will kill someone and use the blood for ritual to make other people progress. This no be ritual?

God sent his son to be killed for others to be saved. What is this?

Now i Get your point of view

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2021
RightChannel:

Is like you have problem comprehending what Antiislam said shocked Bros, You don't need to deviate.

Is Islamic Jesus alive or not?

Are you same as Anti-islam or why carry other's matter for head and carry your own for hand!
If you can't get your answer from my response then go back to school GNS 101 or whatever!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Are you same as Anti-islam or why carry other's matter for head and carry your own for hand!
If you can't get your answer from my response then go back to school GNS 101 or whatever!

As you're carrying other people's matter for head... Who ask you to write super story when you can simply answer YES or NO

Is Islamic Jesus alive, but you ended up writing story for your gods
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

As you're carrying other people's matter for head... Who ask you to write super story when you can simply answer YES or NO

Is Islamic Jesus alive, but you ended up writing story for your gods

Alhamdulillah I no get gods. Na u get three in one gods!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah I no get gods. Na u get three in one gods!

For the last time, just answer YES or NO.. Is Islamic Jesus alive? Are you scared or ashamed to answer
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do During Ramadan by RightChannel: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

See jamb question, so u want to tell me say you too no dey jump to other's people discussion? Na you need a very sound quranic school (ILE KEWU) where alfa go beat hell out of ur brain, format it and reinstall it back grin To answer yes or no you are telling stale by moonlight who ask you super story?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Eid Al-Adha / 3 Reasons Why You Must Learn Islamic Subjects / Muslim Man Pleads With Arewa Leaders To Start Speaking Against Child Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.