Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada (5099 Views)

Suspected Phone Thief Rescued From Angry Mob And Bundled Into Boot Of Police Car / Choi! Mad Man SLEEPS With A Tramadol Abused Lady In The Public (+video) / Two Brothers Brutalized By Police While Arguing At A Hotel In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by MimiBiggs(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by cashkid18(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Afonja fool cheesy cheesy he will soon be deported back to ogbomosho where his skull will be mined by his afonja brothers cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by mekuso89(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
I tried it in my hometown mbaise and it worked very well for me.
Them nack me slaaaap

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Thats how they abuse privileges and make things difficult for other Nigerians trying to get into US.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by DaddyRochie1642: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
cashkid18:
Afonja fool cheesy cheesy he will soon be deported back to ogbomosho where his skull will be mined by his afonja brothers cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by absal(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
This happened in Canada and not in the state. You can even see the Ontario's Province vehicle plate on the cops car.
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by MimiBiggs(f): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
absal:
This happened in Canada and not in the state. You can even see the Ontario's Province vehicle plate on the cops car.

Thanks for the observation. #Modified
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Freestainworld(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
I hope it doesn't end in years, those guys can shot in a slightest mistake
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by PAWG(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin egbami o

e be like the werey get resident permit.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by PAWG(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
I hope it doesn't end in years, those guys can shot in a slightest mistake

No be US

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by hedonido: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Thats how they abuse privileges and .

This is the problem with Nigerians. Even among and within themselves, and disgustingly, also in foreign lands.

Abusing privileges is what Nigerians do best. Rather than be grateful and remain quietly in their lane, they would quickly become entitled and delusional.

You have no idea how horrible this thing is.

6 Likes

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by ShenTeh(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
hedonido:

This is the problem with Nigerians. Even among and within themselves, and disgustingly, also in foreign lands.

Abusing privileges is what Nigerians do best. Rather than be grateful and remain quietly in their lane, they would quickly become entitled and delusional.

You have no idea how horrible this thing is.

Very stupid and uncouth attitude.

Very soon we'll all begin to blame the Canadian police of stereotyping blacks.

Things you daren't in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by LesbianBoy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na dem!

I want to japa! I want to japa!

Nigeria is bad!

Only to go and behave stupidly abroad angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Trimjos: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
See how they are constituting nuisance abroad undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Trimjos: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Thats how they abuse privileges and make things difficult for other Nigerians trying to get into US.

Canada not US
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
This guy is a very big fool, them no born u well to try this nonsense here, i will join the police to beat hell out of you. When they beat you dere nw, u will come out to protest 'black lives matter'
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by InvestingExpert(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria my country
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by THUNDER4real(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
He can't try this nonsense in U.S, by now he would have been pinned down or Shot....
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by WoundedLamb: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Regardless of the situation, mounting their vehicle and shouting at them is just uncivilized especially seeing as they're not applying force. He's not thier boss, and being black does not give him the right to be uncouth. Canadian police officers are very gentle, reasonable and understanding, we shouldn't abuse that. Sometimes, I think we are way too nice and calm in this country. Let him try this on the other side of the border.

6 Likes

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Tedpgrass: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Thanks to the cops who displayed a great deal of tolerance and maturity..
They recognised that this one dey crase small small..

He should be publicly called out whilst the police chaps publicly praised with a rising trend on Social media .. Then there's a balance

Rather than the media storm that ensues when things go really bad!!

Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Totilopussylick(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy comedy skit.
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by ekene101: 5:19am On Apr 16, 2021
yoorooba jim iyke..
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Jakumo(m): 5:28am On Apr 16, 2021
This skinny monkey-asz , drug-crazed mofo would not last a minute trying this chit in ANY city in the USA. Sitting on a cop car and waving his hands in the face of an armed police officer would DEFINITELY earn any back man in America, a chest full of hot lead delivered by handgun, and a quick trip to the morgue.
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by femi4: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2021
cashkid18:
Obsession kills faster. You are nearing your grave with this attitude
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by sisisioge: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Very uncultured aazz. I hope they arrest him and charge him with all chargeable. Just because he's been seeing a lot of support for blacks, he thinks he could be silly and revered. Ode.
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by SeniorGee(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2021
Mad man!
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by InvestingExpert(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2021
God bless Nigeria

Good morning
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by dederocs(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Idiot, jobless clown.
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Yanbaba4u: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Deport him ASAP and replace him with a reasonable Nigerian from here.
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Blesyn22(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2021
You are mentally disabled... oloriburuku somebody
Re: See How Naija Man Sleeps & Relaxes On Police Car While Arguing With Them Canada by Jimmyubah2: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
This can only happen in a civil and sane society.
Try this in Nigeria, the police will shoot all your family members including you.

(1) (Reply)

16-yr-old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death / Blackaxe And Eiye In Ogun State See Blood Like Pure Water PHOTOS / HOD Chemical Engineering At Uniben Suspended For Faking Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.