Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash (2680 Views)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by ASKUCHE: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
This video captures the inauguration of the new VC Prof. M.O IWE into power before the death of the former VC. Prof. Otunta.
This video also involves some interviews with some selected persons asking them their thoughts on the new VC as well as their expectations.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjKanhHRfJY

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
life is a bitch
Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by pinkgoodies(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jonsing school with Jonky administration.

5 Likes

Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
pinkgoodies:
Jonsing school with Jonky administration.

Baba the school give you extra year?
Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by obyrich(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dean of student affairs thise days. Prof Iwe the politician grin. Congrats to him.
Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by Zizicomm: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
bad writeup sir....at least put skool name Ogaa oooo!

1 Like

Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by femi4: 5:55am On Apr 16, 2021
See how the hall was jam-packed. No wonder, OP is not proud to mention the school name
Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by Daddyvibez(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2021
This life eh....
Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by Hasmau: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
1. The 72-hour income generator program will help you to set up an online business capable of bringing you N450 000 Naira every single month

2. You can download the 72-hour income generator training videos on your phone, watch and set up your affiliate marketing online business in the next 7 days

3. You can do it part time 30 minutes a day is enough

4. You can turn it to a passive income generator

5. You get paid every Friday for the affiliate sales you make

6. You acquire high income skills you can market to small businesses and earn from the skills

Facebook advertising

Email Marketing

Writing effective ads

8. You get access to promote 49 hot selling high-quality digital products books trainings online courses Nigerians are looking for to buy

9. It is a practical step-by-step
(do- as- I-do) kind of digital marketing training) you will earn as you learn

10. You get mentorship from top affiliate marketing millionaires
(Toyin Omotoso and Uchendu Obialor)

P.S: If you register for the 72-hour income generator program through my affiliate link

and get access to the TRAINING,

my personal materials,

and mentorship…

and you practice everything you learn…

and you don't make at least N450, 000 Naira in the next 90 days of affiliate marketing…

Kindly ask me for a full refund of your
N45, 000 Naira

even though all I gain as an affiliate is N20, 000 naira affiliate commission for recommending the training to you…

Why am I so confident and bold to make such a crazy offer

The answer is very simple…

You see with my materials and mentorship worth N1, 245, 000 naira (One million, two hundred and forty five thousand Naira only)

which I will give you after your registration through my affiliate link

I am hundred percent sure you can get the same results I'm getting every month once you do-as-I-do…

Why?

Because I will be taking you by the Hand and showing you everything I do

…and all you have to do is to follow my lead and we will become affiliate marketing multi-millionaires together

P.P.S: I will share a video with you to show you how to register for the 72-hour income generator program using my affiliate link

P.P.P.S: I will also share my affiliate link for you to use and register for the 72-hour income generator program

WhatsApp me on

To register for my 72 hour income generator Affiliate Marketing Mentorship

Only 5 spots are Available currently and before you know it...all will be taken so whatsapp me immediately you read this to register...

Just say "Uche I want to register for the 72 hour income generator program training using your affiliate link and get access to all your materials and mentorship"

Or just click on my affiliate link here

https:///72IGIncomesystem

Whatsap me after your registration
Re: See How Late Prof Otunta Sworn In New VC Into Power Before He Dies In Car Crash by pinkgoodies(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Divoc:

Baba the school give you extra year?

No.. na clean 5years.. but u gaz no wetin dey sup, unless na extra extra..

(1) (Reply)

I Crushed My IELTS Exams On My First Try! / Oau Rain Semester Resumption Date / I Score 169, Applied For Nassarawa State University: Any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.