Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies (843 Views)

Stop Pretending To Be Me (Zzor). / Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor / Zzor Has Deactivated Her Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I created this account to beg for peace. I deactivated main account because the heat was too much on me here.
Even if I tried to use fake identity here, how is it your business? After all here is a faceless forum and I deserve some peace here.
This is my last message to this forum, you all should let all this to be a thing of the past. I never signed up with a female account to scam anybody, so don't get me wrong. Stop believing every news about me, I'm not a scammer.
Please every other account here relating to my name is fake, this is the only account I created to make peace here. I will probably return back with a different moniker and start a new anonymous life here.

Zzoh:
I can see that some people are already impersonating me here.
To make it clear, I have no other account here. Zz0r is a fake account, It is not mine. The Mods should please help me out.
If the fake accounts scam you, then it's your fault. I'm going to deactivate this one soon, I need some time off Nairaland.

Zzoh:
All other accounts bearing my name are fake. Beware! I'm sorry for using Female account at first, though. Let all be gone and forgotten.
Bye... I will see you all later with a different account.

Zzoh:
Lalas.ticlala, m.ynd44, Rockta.tion. This account with the username "Zz0r" ( with the number zero, not the alphabet "o"wink is impersonating me, please ban or block his account, he is not a female, even though he is pretending to be one.
I created this account to beg you for this. Mods please help me to ban him for impersonating me. I will deactivate this account and use a different account with a different name that is not related to this one, so another other account with a name similar to "Zzor" , is impersonating me.
Thanks for your understanding. I just don't want him to use this as an opportunity to scam Nairalanders.
His moniker is www.nairaland.com/Zz0r

Zzoh:
Lala.sticlala, myn.d44 Rock.tation. Please help me clear This.
I also found out that he also has another account with the moniker "Zorr," please this is not my account, he is trying to impersonate me because I deactivated my initial account. his moniker is www.nairaland.com/Zorr

Zzoh:
My intention was not to scam anybody, that's why I deactivated to cool off. I'm not the only one using female account here.
Beware of scammers. Any other account relating to my name is fake, I will use a different account if I want to join Nairaland later. Bye.
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
OK
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nobody is a nice man. He helped me ordered some items from aliexpress years ago. Love u man.
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by Jeon(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
stupid. say you no go rest for people matters.

wetin be "go be a female"?
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
calling @sweetcunt97 over to you!
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:
calling @sweetcunt97 over to you!
I feel real zzor wont apologize to anyone

1 Like

Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I feel real zzor wont apologize to anyone
you been awestruck,awestruck in gear by your imagination that the person behind the faceless forum is a she.
please it is a he with rod between his legs ( unless it is not working]
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by SweetCunt97(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

you been awestruck,awestruck in gear by your imagination that the person behind the faceless forum is a she.
please it is a he with rod between his legs ( unless it is not working]
I could also be a He for all you know
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by Petyprince: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I could also be a He for all you know
You're male.
Re: Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies by shamsin6300(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Make Zzor kuku get married to Fati cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl / Wow: / Sugar Mummy/lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.