Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! (2836 Views)

10 Things About The UBA Africard Card You Should Know / Help! Facebook Ads Declining My Cards / I Can't Pay For Facebook Ads With My UBA Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by RamessesIV(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good evening my fellow nairalanders

I just got a new uba africard last week and I opened a lesotho paypal account yesterday but the problem is that I am having issues linking my uba africard with it I have tried since yesterday is still showing "your card has been declined"

Please can any one help me or give suggestions on what to do I would really appreciate it

Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by donsheddy1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Have you activated the card for web?
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by EmmaxKeys: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
RamessesIV:

I just got a new uba africard last week and I opened a lesotho paypal account yesterday but the problem is that I am having issues linking my uba africard with it I have tried since yesterday is still showing "your card has been declined"

Please can any one help me or give suggestions on what to do I would really appreciate it

I used Access Visa
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by RamessesIV(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Does it work for lesotho paypal ?

And what are the requirements to get one?
EmmaxKeys:

I used Access Visa
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by digi101(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
RamessesIV:

There are 2 types of Africards issued be UBA the Naira and the dollar
The naira card wont work. You need the dollar cardvwith at least $5 on it
hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by RamessesIV(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Shit just wasted money and time on getting this card :' honestly thought naira card could be used(
digi101:

hope that helps
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by opewella: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Please how can I easily fund the UBA dollar AfriCard?

digi101:

hope that helps
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by digi101(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
opewella:
Please how can I easily fund the UBA dollar AfriCard?

You can tranfer funds to it from paypal (does not include naija paypal)
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
digi101:

hope that helps

Are you sure about this? The last I checked, the Naira Africard still works, if it's International High.
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by digi101(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Are you sure about this? The last I checked, the Naira Africard still works, if it's International High.

Please try it to confirm and kindly share result so we can all be advised. Thanks
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by eliok(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Tried all my naira card, none worked. Except dollar card of domiciliary account.

But any foreign card you have will work fine.

Used my payoneer card and it worked fine too.
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by Betboss(m): 1:28am On Apr 17, 2021
RamessesIV:

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Any suggestions on a way out will be of great help
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by RounDVisio(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Maybe use Bater card
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by eliok(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Betboss:

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Any suggestions on a way out will be of great help
use payoneer card.

Also get dorm account and use the card
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by Betboss(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2021
eliok:
use payoneer card.

I have payoneer card as well as GTB dorm account card, I don't know if any of this will work with lesotho PayPal
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by eliok(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Betboss:

I have payoneer card as well as GTB dorm account card, I don't know if any of this will work with lesotho PayPal
just try it. It should.
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by RamessesIV(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
How does that work?
donsheddy1:
Have you activated the card for web?
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by RamessesIV(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
The work am doing they only accept paypal not payoneer

And does dorm account give different atm card?
eliok:
use payoneer card.

Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by eliok(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
RamessesIV:
The work am doing they only accept paypal not payoneer

And does dorm account give different atm card?
both has atm card .
Just apply.

Both allow you apply for card. Hope it's clear
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by Karta859: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
I can create a verified nigeria paypal business account that can send and receive payment. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via whatsap
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by nurain150(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Hi guys, I just linked my card, but am not yet getting the code, how long does it to get the code to verify, thank you.
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by Kingofhoes: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
digi101:

hope that helps

This is false. I verified mine with my naira africard
And also make sure you request for the international high type of africard
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Both naira and dollar africard works, unless there have been a recent development.

Make sure your card is activated and funded before trying to link your card.
Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by IsuaWP: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi, boss.

There may be several potential causes with this message, however, the following are the reasons why linking PayPal to “Your Card has been declined.

#1. The main reason why your UBA Prepared Card is declined on PayPal is that you have not funded the Card after activation with at least $6 for the Dollar Card variant.

#2. And at least ₦2,000 for the Naira Card variant.

#3. You have not activated the Prepared Card after getting it at the Banking Hall.

#4. You have not funded the Prepared Card.

Let me know if the above works

1 Like

Re: Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!! by r3d5tudio(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Tribapay now have DOLLAR AND NAIRA CARDs!

$25,000 limit on card.
Maximum amount per transaction => $10,000
You can create up to 5 Cards ($125,000).
Works on almost all foreign platforms.

Download the mobile app from the Appstore or Playstore
or use Web application.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! Please I Need Some One To Design A Simple Website For My Company / List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone / Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.