Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone (2839 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Reliable Nigeria Webhost / Bank Network. Is It On Private Server Or Dedicated Server From Webhost Company / How Is Qservers.net Webhost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Sub5(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2011
It is always good to check the back bone of any nigeria webhosting company and get a review about them before going
over to host with the nigeria webhost, atleast this will help you know how reliable they really are.
I will only post a few, if you wish any one to be looked up, just post them and i will look them up for you.

Rivhost.com is hosted by: Whrcisp4.com

Lagoshost.com is hosted by: Websitewelcome.com

Zaski.com is hosted by: Opticaljungle.com

Wazohost.com is hosted by: Nocdata1.com

Nairahost.com is hosted by: Web4africa.net

Ixwebhosting.com is hosted by: Ecommerce.com
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Afam4eva(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2011
Sub5:

Nairahost.com is hosted by: Web4africa.net

Nairahost does not exist anymore since it was bought over by Web4africa.

Sub5:

Ixwebhosting.com is hosted by: Ecommerce.com

IXwebhosting is not a Nigerian web hosting company. It's American based.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by amydonics: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
Yes, give it to lagoshost.com.

I have been with them for the past 6years when they were realarts.net before they bought over lagoshost
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Flymore: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
It is always good to check the back bone of any nigeria webhosting company and get a review about them before going
over to host with the nigeria webhost, atleast this will help you know how reliable they really are.
I will only post a few, if you wish any one to be looked up, just post them and i will look them up for you

Are you looking up for who is hosting who or do you want a reliable web hosting company.

What are you looking for or better still what do you want.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Sub5(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2011

Are you looking up for who is hosting who or do you want a reliable web hosting company.

What are you looking for or better still what do you want.

Nice question? though am not looking for anything. But if some one that wants to host he/her website with a nigeria web hosting company,
it will be nice if in part of his research for a reliable host, if he reads some review on some of the back bone of this company and this will help him/her
choose a better reliable Nigeria hosting company and we can keep the flag flying. Instead of having so many good Nigeria hosting companies been
messed up by the failure of this foreign ones.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by item: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
I give it to www.lagoshost.com too but you can not determine the supplier of a server that a company uses to host their clients sites by the one they use for their main site.

It is possible they get one server from one provider and another from another providers.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Sub5(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2011
@ item
you can not determine the supplier of a server that a company uses to host their clients sites by the one they use for their main site.

It is possible they get one server from one provider and another from another providers.

You are right. however i believe www.ezzyhostng.com is also good to go.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by nd1: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
i will like to know that of Utiware Web Hosting www.utiware.net because their webhosting service is good
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Greatsteps: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2011
Please confirm the power behind TREASUREDHOST.COM[color=Black][/color]
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Sub5(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ nd1and Greatsteps www.utiware.net is protected. so is TREASUREDHOST.COM
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by nd1: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ Sub5 na wa oh! Where u check? I know that Utiware own and manage their servers them self in US they are the only Nigerian web Host that are not reseller to any hosting Company abroad. see http://www.dailychanges.com/utiware.net/#tab=new i respect them. it is not easy to achieve that feet

Name Server Hosts

The Name Server utiware.net uses 4 unique addresses to provide its service.

NS2.UTIWARE.NET resolves to the IP address 209.173.133.110, which is located in UNITED STATES and managed by UTIWARE SOFTWARE. NS2.UTIWARE.NET is listed as a nameserver host for 1,669 domains.

NS1.UTIWARE.NET resolves to the IP address 209.173.133.70, which is located in UNITED STATES and managed by UTIWARE SOFTWARE. NS1.UTIWARE.NET is listed as a nameserver host for 1,669 domains.

NS4.UTIWARE.NET resolves to the IP address 209.173.133.115, which is located in UNITED STATES and managed by UTIWARE SOFTWARE. NS4.UTIWARE.NET is listed as a nameserver host for 744 domains.

NS3.UTIWARE.NET resolves to the IP address 209.173.133.75, which is located in UNITED STATES and managed by UTIWARE SOFTWARE. NS3.UTIWARE.NET is listed as a nameserver host for 744 domains.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Sub5(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
na wa oh! Where u check? I know that Utiware own and manage their servers them self in US they are the only Nigerian web Host that are not reseller to any hosting Company abroad.

Why are you showing your self ? it does not mean if http://www.dailychanges.com gives you info on name server and IP address of particular company to be base in the UNITED STATES or any other country makes them manager of their servers them self and also not a reseller to any hosting Company abroad.
Did you care to check for other Nigeria web hosting company at http://www.dailychanges.com to see if these site will not also give you the same information about them. e.g smartwebng.com and others.

This only tells you they have foreign backbone and they are all resellers. But for you to know which foreign company is their Back bone, you will need a more better tool than this
http://www.dailychanges.com/utiware.net/#tab=new

SO STOP SHOWING YOUR SELF.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by 9jaWebHost: 3:05am On Mar 26, 2011
Please confirm the power behind www.9jawebhosting.com, we are new and we do not use a reseller account to provide our service.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by nihinlade(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2012
Mynaijahost.com is very reliable. We have paid our dues. We have made our research.
Re: List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
You can Checkout www.skyhostng.com With Great Uptime and Fantastic Cpanel Tools.. Reliable & Affordable..

(1) (Reply)

Closed. Get .com Domain For N1000 Today. / Naijatech.com - New Tech Website / The Poor State Of Nigerian Bank Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.