Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? (245 Views)

Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / John Bassey Loses Father, Burial Arrangements Announced / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by obeycian(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Well. I lost my pops some days ago and I just realized that the date slated for the burial is the same as my birthday's. Is it appropriate to hold burials on such date?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by MickzyDonald: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
To me i don't think it's appropriate, you should at least make it separate days with interval, a sad day shouldn't be celebrated along with a joyous one
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by Xscape1993(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
The burial should be shifted if it can be shifted. My humble opinion anyways.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
A dead man is a dead as long as he gets buried and life moves on i don't give fvcks to date.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:
To me i don't think it's appropriate, you should at least make it separate days with interval, a sad day shouldn't be celebrated along with a joyous one
If possible, make the guy shift his birth date and allow the father to be buried that day.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by yomi007k(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
If you honour your father then you should know that his burial supersede your birthday.

But if you don't honour him then your birthday will be a priority.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by MickzyDonald: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If possible, make the guy shift his birth date and allow the father to be buried that day.
This idea makes sense, it also potrays respect
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by Shellsploit: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Respect the dead na... lipsrsealed
Lalasticlacla sef!!!

Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Well it's a special day for you
Just celebrate life
Re: Is It Appropriate To Hold My Father's Burial On The Same Date As My Birthday? by obeycian(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
illicit:
Well it's a special day for you

Just celebrate life
My brothers said the same to me .. since my father lived a very fulfilled life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pantami Saga: "Elumelu Got It Wrong"- Reps Fires PDP Caucus / Promote Your Song With Zero Naira. ( DIY Promotion) / Automated Revenue Collections System For State & Local Government in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.