Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication (39702 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by robosky02(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Update: Pastor Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came To His Church With His Wife To Dedicate His Baby (Photos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZpt-R6jJ4

He who is hale and hearty does not really know what God has done for him and that is why I keep saying that the best miracle in life is the miracle of sleeping and waking up.

There are several people who complain about what they are yet to achieve without considering the things God has done for them. Yesterday a video of a crippled man went viral after he went with his wife to dedicate their new born baby to God Almighty.

I was touched when I saw the man crawling from the back to where the pastor was standing. He was crawling while his wife was walking with her feet; it gave me teary eyes when I saw him in that condition which no one would ever pray to be in.

Despite this, he was happy and thankful to God for life. The crippled man was seen dancing and given praises to God in the best way he could and this melted the hearts of the congregation who came out from their seat and started spraying him.

In a recent post by Warri Aproko Special on Facebook, the Pastor, Rukendo Peters has bought a brand new wheelchair for the crippled man so as to save him the stress of crawling so long as he finds someone who would be carrying him about in the wheelchair. The crippled man and some people believed to be his family members went to the man’s church where he was presented the wheelchair.

This man of God has helped this man by providing a Wheelchair for him. When I see men of God like this, I always celebrate them for their show of kindness which God will definitely reward him for.

Some Nigerians have thanked him for showing love to him. God bless you pastor, may your ministry grow in Jesus Name

https://centapost.com/update-pastor-buys-wheelchair-for-crippled-man-who-came-to-his-church-with-his-wife-to-dedicate-his-baby-photos/

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
That's so nice of the pastor.
May God meet him at the right point of his needs also.
As he has put smile on his face, he will never know sorrow.
Please, check my signature

61 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Enoch07: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
pastor for just lay hands on the man for miracle to happen instead of to waste money buy wheelchair na

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:
pastor for just lay hands on the man for miracle to happen instead of to waste money buy wheelchair na
Humans beings can never be satisfied

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Enoch07: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Humans beings can never be satisfied
at all

32 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by osamz007: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:

enoch

46 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Enoch07: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
osamz007:

enoch
I'm just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
And it's on d news to promote his ministry

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:

you better becareful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Amotolongbo(f): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
In a recent post by Warri Aproko Special on Facebook, the Pastor, Rukendo Peters has bought a brand new wheelchair for the crippled man so as to save him the stress of crawling so long as he finds someone who would be carrying him about in the wheelchair. The crippled man and some people believed to be his family members went to the man’s church where he was presented the wheelchair.

This man of God has helped this man by providing a Wheelchair for him. When I see men of God like this, I always celebrate them for their show of kindness which God will definitely reward him for.
As a man of God serving the living God, the only help we expect from him is the miracle of healing the crippled man, not buying him a keke.
Healing him is better than buying keke for him

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Enoch07: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Jeon:

you better becareful
ok sir
Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by robosky02(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Enoch07:

I'm just saying.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by DissTroy(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2021
I may be sparingly religious but I'd gladly contribute to the welfare purses of religious organizations which evidently carter for the needy. Expressing love is in itself a religion as I have always believed.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by blinking001(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Pastor no gree do miracles o. He cannot come and kill himself. This one na real matters. Anyway we commend him for his good deed. God bless him

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by vizkiz: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Exactly what the church was created for and not a business enterprise the likes of Oyedepo turned it into

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2021
God will continue to bless the pastor, his pockets won't run dry.
Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by EdiskyHarry: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2021
may God bless him, that is what Christianity is all about.
love your neighbour as you love yourself.
Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by OkCornel(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
God bless you for your good deeds sir.

Please this is not to invalidate his good deed in any way. I sincerely hope and pray the time comes where true believers led by the Spirit of God will perform miracles like Yeshua and the Apostles of old. Heal the crippled, heal the sick, raise the dead and we all have sincere love for one another. (This is not a sacarstic comment, but a sincere desire)

Once more sir, God bless your deed of compassion. You will never go unrewarded sir.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
he do well, may it not be just an act of hypocrisy to be seen of men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Havertz10: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
You can't heal him? Shocker cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Duplexxx: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Forget pastor not all of them will see heaven

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by MaryamUmar2020: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by nastyesco(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wow so touching, our Government has failed us, they ought to do more for people with special needs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Drsnives(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
I see trolls coming to say why couldn't he heal the handicapped man.. But they don't know God has his own time and plan for everything.

This I have seen

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Jesuschristus: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
The man is attending the wrong church, a good pastor will heal him instead of buying wheelchair,he should move to a better church ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Seniorwriter(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Better than staged miracles!

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by Blakjewelry(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
good one from the pastor
Re: Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication by rainmoredays: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
So, he couldn't heal him.

Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.