Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting (32996 Views)

List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? / Why Muslim Males Need Not Marry A Kitabi Female (christian/jewish Lady) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:

What's the difference between eating in your house and outside, if you study the Deen very well, you will know that everyone's reward is personal, even in surah kaafiroon, Allah swt said your religion is yours and my religion is mine which means the kuffar are to be blame for their doings and that does not affect any Muslim
Sir, there is big difference between eating at home and eating outside,Eating at home is between you and God, but eating outside for best reasons know by you,and you are a Muslim,you are a big hypocrite,you are also sending bad message to teenagers and unbeliever about Fasting during the Ramadan period..look at it, before Ramadan some peoples fast on Monday and Thursday,why many don't do so..who chanlenges them..Saying what they do is bad..Is unacceptable to me..Ma Salam..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Check the news. Hishbah just arrested people for not fasting.

Does that look like a religion that allows freedom?

You know it that your religion is a religion of bondage.

The fact that you are forced to fast is a sign of bondage and servitude.

What you Muslims don't know is that God only accepts your service if it comes from your heart and not if you are forced to do it.

Ẹ̀sìn ìmọ̀le indeed.
I still repeat,you lack knowledge.. Do they force them to fast? Eating in the public during Ramadan is a sin,if you're a Muslim..You can decide,you don't fast for so many reasons best known to you,But Don't eat outside,eat in your room or privacy..If you are a Christian,they won't arrest you..Y saying the religion force him to fast.. Please Islam is a religion of peace to me,not bondage, whether the way you perceived it on your own..Both within your mind and outside your mind is very important to God..So be guided.. Nobody are forced to fast.. It's a choice,not by dictatorship..Thanks.. Islam is a religion of peace..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:

Where in my post did I mention Moses
please recheck, that's what you post, you said if Islam removed the teaching of Apostle moses..Islam is bla.bla..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
superCleanworks:

so what is the difference? what you wrote gives credibility to what i said about the prison and jailer attitude/manner/nature of such a religion.
I dont want to do fasting and i am free to eat wherever i want ..... while you rather hide under the bed in your secret toilet just to eat. you can now see you are hypocrite of the highest order.
You see yourself,who worship God with mouth, without worshipping God with mind.. That's big hypocrite.. if you're not fasting,for best reasons to you,Y deceiving others peoples especially teenagers who's fasting..Eating privacy during Ramadan for a reason of being in fasting is between you and your creator,but eating publicly means,you don't respect God..And he will deal with you for that..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Davefed:
I don't blame you, untill you are free from this slavery you won't see beyond your nose.
I thank God my slavery to God,not human being.. God will forgive you and guide you..
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
I still repeat,you lack knowledge.. Do they force them to fast? Eating in the public during Ramadan is a sin,if you're a Muslim..You can decide,you don't fast for so many reasons best known to you,But Don't eat outside,eat in your room or privacy..If you are a Christian,they won't arrest you..Y saying the religion force him to fast.. Please Islam is a religion of peace to me,not bondage, whether the way you perceived it on your own..Both within your mind and outside your mind is very important to God..So be guided.. Nobody are forced to fast.. It's a choice,not by dictatorship..Thanks.. Islam is a religion of peace..

Of course, you are a Yoruba Muslim. So, everything from your slave masters must be defended.

Let me ask you one question: is Kano State practicing democracy or Islamic rulership?

Your fasting is under compulsion. Anything under compulsion is slavery.

You are serving God in compulsion, not because you want to serve God. You are serving God by force and not out of free will.

Serving God or fasting should be by free will, not under compulsion. So, Yoruba Muslim, you are a slave.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Lolz.

Your religion only give bitterness, murder, destruction and intolerance to the world.

Everywhere you go, bloodshed follows you.

Your intolerance of others make others detest you.

You can't give hatred and get love.

You only reap what you sow

You can never cause havoc in the Islamic world and enjoy peace in your home.
Taste the whirlwind you sown
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by oloyedewaris(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Sir, there is big difference between eating at home and eating outside,Eating at home is between you and God, but eating outside for best reasons know by you,and you are a Muslim,you are a big hypocrite,you are also sending bad message to teenagers and unbeliever about Fasting during the Ramadan period..look at it, before Ramadan some peoples fast on Monday and Thursday,why many don't do so..who chanlenges them..Saying what they do is bad..Is unacceptable to me..Ma Salam..

With what you're saying, you are justifying terrorism because what people believe is that terrorist fight for religion which no one can. Islam is a religion where one tries to accumulate laada (rewards) for the day of kiyaama

In this issue the only way you can get reward is telling nd encouraging them to fast, since I've been reading Quran i never come across an aaya that says there is reward for arresting sinful Muslims or non muslims

I get the point that it's to stop the intimidation on fasting Muslims but what of we Muslims in South where immorality is everywhere, you will see a grown lady dressing half naked and so on but we never get distracted. If i am to arrest everyone not fasting in my area, I'll arrest almost everybody

Let's stop this act of forcing religion on human, if you tell them, you've done your part it's now left for them to accept or reject
You will get your reward for telling them

And please stop calling hypocrite because I'm saying my mind
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Adebola Peteru, Jesus also said his disciples are one with him and the father in John 17:21, are they now 15 gods? grin

No I didn't, your religion is hypocrisy and stupidity, worshipping a man that was breastfed. Una no get sense at all, no wonder y'all have low iQs my Yorùbá Christian brother!

Yes, he's coming back to destroy the crosses and command the worship One True God, Allāh, Olohun gbogbo Agbaye ati Orun! Repent before you die my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin grin
Now, we are getting somewhere.

Since you believe so much in what Jesus said, then it means you agree with Mathew 23 about how Jesus was killed and rose from the dead.

It also means you believe that Mathew 23: 18 and 19 where Jesus said all powers in heaven and on Earth have been given to him.

Let me remind you, Mr Yoruba Muslim, that your religion of falsehood reject these things. So, you are committing apostasy and showing the world that your religion is based in falsehood and hypocrisy.

And where is your evidence that Jesus is coming to destroy the cross? Did that pop into your brain after drinking palm wine?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
alasane:

You can never cause havoc in the Islamic world and enjoy peace in your home.
Taste the whirlwind you sown

You, the Muslims are the ones causing havoc around the world. You went to France and murdered people for religion reason.

A youth corper in the north was manhandled for using the name of Mohammed as an example of an English sentence.

Your religion knows no peace. You are agents of darkness and destruction.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by BeansAndBread(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Now, we are getting somewhere.

No my Christian brother grin

Since you believe so much in what Jesus said, then it means you agree with Mathew 23 about how Jesus was killed and rose from the dead.

It also means you believe that Mathew 23: 18 and 19 where Jesus said all powers in heaven and on Earth have been given to him.

No it does not my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù, check the verse you referenced grin

Let me remind you, Mr Yoruba Muslim, that your religion of falsehood reject these things. So, you are committing apostasy and showing the world that your religion is based in falsehood and hypocrisy.

You know nothing about Islam, stop talking my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin

And where is your evidence that Jesus is coming to destroy the cross? Did that pop into your brain after drinking palm wine?

You said in Islam, jesus is coming and I'm telling you what he's coming do my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin grin

You didn't refute what I said about 15 gods
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:

No my Christian brother grin

No it does not my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù, check the verse you referenced grin

You know nothing about Islam, stop talking my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin

You said in Islam, jesus is coming and I'm telling you what he's coming do my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin grin

You didn't refute what I said about 15 gods

Stop ranting like a demented. Show evidence about what you said Jesus is coming to do.

Or is that what your religion is built on? Empty talk with no basis? The same thing that led to the lie that Muhammad received Quran from angel? cheesy

You have been referring to Jesus all day. You even show that you agree with his teachings. So, why do you find it difficult to agree with Mathew 23, 18 to 19?

Is it because it exposes your religion to be based on falsehood and hypocrisy?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by BeansAndBread(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Stop ranting like a demented. Show evidence about what you said Jesus is coming to do.

Adebola Peteru, Jesus is coming back to affirm islam grin

Or is that what your religion is built on? Empty talk with no basis? The same thing that led to the lie that Muhammad received Quran from angel? cheesy

Hahahaha, Adebola Pétérù, the person that was deceived was Paul. He lied and if you had high iQ, you'd have noticed the contradictions in his conversion story when he was on his way to Damascus.

Read the Quran and you'd if it is from God or not my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Peteru grin

You have been referring to Jesus all day. You even show that you agree with his teachings. So, why do you find it difficult to agree with Mathew 23, 18 to 19?

Quote the verse for me my Yorùbá Christian brother, check it before you talk. I know the verse you're talking but your reference is wrong my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin

Is it because it exposes your religion to be based on falsehood and hypocrisy?

It doesn't my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù, I can't worship a man that sweated blood and feared death, I can't worship a man that was breastfed by humans, I can't worship a man that got hungry and cursed an innocent barren tree because it didn't produce at the wrong season. This is your god my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin grin
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2021
flames01:

You, the Muslims are the ones causing havoc around the world. You went to France and murdered people for religion reason.

A youth corper in the north was manhandled for using the name of Mohammed as an example of an English sentence.

Your religion knows no peace. You are agents of darkness and destruction.
Daft...you mentioned only France.When millions of Muslims children,women etc has been killed,maimed & displaced in Iraq,Libya,Afghanistan,Yemen,etc
You have little knowledge...how many Muslims nations have been invaded by the so called westerners..?
This is the chaos you instigated and expect to enjoy the comfort of life?
This will never happened.. Repent & ask for forgiveness & stop your for hatred for islam...
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
alasane:

Daft...you mentioned only France.When millions of Muslims children,women etc has been killed,maimed & displaced in Iraq,Libya,Afghanistan,Yemen,etc
You have little knowledge...how many Muslims nations have been invaded by the so called westerners..?
This is the chaos you instigated and expect to enjoy the comfort of life?
This will never happened.. Repent & ask for forgiveness & stop your for hatred for islam...

And where is the headquarters of Islamic terrorism if not Afghanistan and Yemen?

What is central to terrorism in Nigeria if not Islam?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Adebola Peteru, Jesus is coming back to affirm islam grin

Hahahaha, Adebola Pétérù, the person that was deceived was Paul. He lied and if you had high iQ, you'd have noticed the contradictions in his conversion story when he was on his way to Damascus.

Read the Quran and you'd if it is from God or not my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Peteru grin

Quote the verse for me my Yorùbá Christian brother, check it before you talk. I know the verse you're talking but your reference is wrong my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin

It doesn't my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù, I can't worship a man that sweated blood and feared death, I can't worship a man that was breastfed by humans, I can't worship a man that got hungry and cursed an innocent barren tree because it didn't produce at the wrong season. This is your god my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin grin

Don't just make empty claims, yoruba Muslim. Show evidence that Jesus is coming back to affirm Islam, except maybe your religion is a household of falsehood.

I did not even mention Paul in all my quotations. Those parts of the scriptures were written long before Paul became a Christian. So, yoruba Muslim, quit acting mentally dumb.

Your Quran is an empty book party copied from old testament of the Bible and partly from the dirty mind of rapist Mohammed. cheesy
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
flames01:

And where is the headquarters of Islamic terrorism if not Afghanistan and Yemen?

What is central to terrorism in Nigeria if not Islam?

Reason well before the flame of “flame01” engulf your generations with your unholy mouth... Prior to US invasion of Afghanistan do even know any country like that? And more so the World was at relatively peaceful until that idiot called Bush started his madness of bombing everything bomb-able & then “let loose the dogs of extremism.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
alasane:

Reason well before the flame of “flame01” engulf your generations with your unholy mouth... Prior to US invasion of Afghanistan do even know any country like that? And more so the World was at relatively peaceful until that idiot called Bush started his madness of bombing everything bomb-able & then “let loose the dogs of extremism.

In 1983, Islamic terrorists in Lebanon killed over 300 french and American soldiers in Beirut without prior provocation.

In 1993, Islamic terrorists bombed world trade centre in new York and killed 6

In 1994, Islamic terrorists detonated a bomb on board Flight 434 from Manilla to Tokyo.

No, the world was never peaceful before George Bush attacked Iraq. The world was boiling under the destructive power of Islam foot soldiers.

The only thing Islam offers is death, destruction, murder and bloodshed
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
flames01:

In 1983, Islamic terrorists in Lebanon killed over 300 french and American soldiers in Beirut without prior provocation.

In 1993, Islamic terrorists bombed world trade centre in new York and killed 6

In 1994, Islamic terrorists detonated a bomb on board Flight 434 from Manilla to Tokyo.

No, the world was never peaceful before George Bush attacked Iraq. The world was boiling under the destructive power of Islam foot soldiers.

The only thing Islam offers is death, destruction, murder and bloodshed
In Lebanon I thought you were sensible enough. ...what took French soldier there picnic I guess?
But your researchers did not tell you that an Iran Air Flight 655 on schedule passengers flight from Tehran to Dubai was shot down on 3 July 1988ny an SM-2MR surface to air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided missile cruiser of the United States Navy. Nitwit
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
alasane:

In Lebanon I thought you were sensible enough. ...what took French soldier there picnic I guess?
But your researchers did not tell you that an Iran Air Flight 655 on schedule passengers flight from Tehran to Dubai was shot down on 3 July 1988ny an SM-2MR surface to air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided missile cruiser of the United States Navy. Nitwit

Israel invaded Lebanon and this was causing unrest between the two countries. The American and French soldiers were there on peace keeping mission. Your cursed Islamic jihadists rewarded them with murder for protecting women and children. Your religion is cursed. You only know murder, bloodshed and evil.

Your example is senseless. The Air Flight 655 was flying over Iranian territory during the iran-iraq war. Woukd you advise any aircraft, commercial, private or military to fly over a war zone? Use your head, you Islamic terrorist

Your religion is a religion of intolerance, bloodshed, murder and all.amnnwra of evil.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2021
flames01:

Israel invaded Lebanon and this was causing unrest between the two countries. The American and French soldiers were there on peace keeping mission. Your cursed Islamic jihadists rewarded them with murder for protecting women and children. Your religion is cursed. You only know murder, bloodshed and evil.

Your example is senseless. The Air Flight 655 was flying over Iranian territory during the iran-iraq war. Woukd you advise any aircraft, commercial, private or military to fly over a war zone? Use your head, you Islamic terrorist

Your religion is a religion of intolerance, bloodshed, murder and all.amnnwra of evil.
You really need medical evaluation...Israel invade Lebanon! another state sponsored terrorist which has defy all UN resolutions with Impunity and the just stood & watch and this muggins is talking about justice.
Listen to yourself Flight 655 on Iranian territory, so where do you expect it to fly before ?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2021
alasane:

You really need medical evaluation...Israel invade Lebanon! another state sponsored terrorist which has defy all UN resolutions with Impunity and the just stood & watch and this muggins is talking about justice.
Listen to yourself Flight 655 on Iranian territory, so where do you expect it to fly before ?

State sponsored? Where is your evidence? Is that the lie they teach you in your terrorist organisation?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
flames01:

State sponsored? Where is your evidence? Is that the lie they teach you in your terrorist organisation?

Gani Fawehinmi abi na Femi Falana where you be? The narratives has changed & suddenly you need evidence from me ....So all the UN resolutions & EU has never reach your damaged numbskull? "wawa kowai"
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
alasane:

Gani Fawehinmi abi na Femi Falana where you be? The narratives has changed & suddenly you need evidence from me ....So all the UN resolutions & EU has never reach your damaged numbskull? "wawa kowai"

Cursed Wawa. Produce your evidence and stop acting like an idiot.

Everything about your cursed religion is without evidence. Even your arguments for the destructive religion still has zero evidence.

Who turned you to a fool like this? Is it your cursed religion?

Even the religion you practice today was forced upon you by Uthman Dan fodio. Was that also the fault of America? Idiot
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
flames01:

Cursed Wawa. Produce your evidence and stop acting like an idiot.

Everything about your cursed religion is without evidence. Even your arguments for the destructive religion still has zero evidence.

Who turned you to a fool like this? Is it your cursed religion?

Even the religion you practice today was forced upon you by Uthman Dan fodio. Was that also the fault of America? Idiot

Blah blah blah...Succubus, your own religion was a direct lineage from Rome abi Jerusalem or part of inheritance bequeath on you by Apostle Paul? Too much intoxicants & liquors in your bloodstream.."arna"
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
alasane:

Blah blah blah...Succubus, your own religion was a direct lineage from Rome abi Jerusalem or part of inheritance bequeath on you by Apostle Paul? Too much intoxicants & liquors in your bloodstream.."arna"

You want to go that way again, you cursed Islamic terrorist? Do you want me to remind you that Muslims too are committing sexual immorality, you idiot?

Few days ago, an imam was killed by a jealous husband in Niger State after the husband caught the imam sleeping with his wife.

Christianity came directly from Jesus Christ. For your information, the name Christianity was given to Christians because they were found behaving like Jesus Christ.

Stop being a daft idiot, Mr Islamic terrorist.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2021
flames01:

You want to go that way again, you cursed Islamic terrorist? Do you want me to remind you that Muslims too are committing sexual immorality, you idiot?

Few days ago, an imam was killed by a jealous husband in Niger State after the husband caught the imam sleeping with his wife.

Christianity came directly from Jesus Christ. For your information, the name Christianity was given to Christians because they were found behaving like Jesus Christ.

Stop being a daft idiot, Mr Islamic terrorist.

Cluelessness, only good in blackmailing & invectives pls show me any Bible verse that refers to you as Christian. Where gay & homo are ordain as pastors & clergy as well?
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2021
alasane:

Cluelessness, only good in blackmailing & invectives pls show me any Bible verse that refers to you as Christian. Where gay & homo are ordain as pastors & clergy as well?

Acts 11:25 and 26. Read it if you are not mentally lazy.

Yes, you are right. The Anglican church ordained gays as pastors.

An Alfa also hire out the children under his care to gays. Do I need to remind you that bobrisky is a Muslim and a gay?

So both Christians and Muslims are involved in gay.

Stop being an idiot.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2021
flames01:

Acts 11:25 and 26. Read it if you are not mentally lazy.

Yes, you are right. The Anglican church ordained gays as pastors.

An Alfa also hire out the children under his care to gays. Do I need to remind you that bobrisky is a Muslim and a gay?

So both Christians and Muslims are involved in gay.

Stop being an idiot.

So you believe now that even Jesus never refer you idiot you as Christian...your are cursed with alcoholism in your bloodstream.
The day you were born......free alcohol
your naming .......free alcohol
you start school ......free alcohol
birthday......free alcohol
graduation free alcohol
start work free alcohol
married free alcohol
this is how alcohol resides in your life
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2021
alasane:

So you believe now that even Jesus never refer you idiot you as Christian...your are cursed with alcoholism in your bloodstream.
The day you were born......free alcohol
your naming .......free alcohol
you start school ......free alcohol
birthday......free alcohol
graduation free alcohol
start work free alcohol
married free alcohol
this is how alcohol resides in your life

Who is this fool?!

Christian means "behaving like Christ". In fact, explaining to you is an effort in futility. You are too mentally blind to understand anything. So, I'll leave you to carry your dumb reasoning about.

You are not drinking alcohol, but you get revenue from alcohol. How are you different from those who drink it?

You just say it yourself that Islam is synonymous with hypocrisy.
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by alasane: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
flames01:

Who is this fool?!

Christian means "behaving like Christ". In fact, explaining to you is an effort in futility. You are too mentally blind to understand anything. So, I'll leave you to carry your dumb reasoning about.

You are not drinking alcohol, but you get revenue from alcohol. How are you different from those who drink it?

You just say it yourself that Islam is synonymous with hypocrisy.

See your hollow reasoning ,so you enjoy revenues at the expenses of God injunction, why do even government all over the world put up restrictions and compelling adverts on tobacco & liquors in spite huge revenue from it..."otondo"
Re: Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting by flames01: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
alasane:

See your hollow reasoning ,so you enjoy revenues at the expenses of God injunction, why do even government all over the world put up restrictions and compelling adverts on tobacco & liquors in spite huge revenue from it..."otondo"

Go and ask your Islamic governors in Borno, Kano and Zamfara if they collect revenue from alcohol or not.

Does your Islamic governors also forget "God injunctions"?

You keep on deceiving yourself that Muslims are holier, but you Muslims are as dirty as any dog on the street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Treating The Husband’s Addiction To Pornography / He Is Married And Has Wet Dreams; Should He Entertain Any Fear? / Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.