Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Trying To Get Pregnant In Nigeria; Tips To Conceive Within 90 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Get Pregnant In Nigeria; Tips To Conceive Within 90 Days (253 Views)

Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Get Pregnant In Nigeria; Tips To Conceive Within 90 Days by remediesng(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2021
When the egg is mature it's released from the ovary in a process called ovulation. the egg then travels down the fallopian tube where the sperm fertilizes it and a baby is conceived. easy right? at some point we think getting pregnant is all easy as explain in theory but in reality, it’s a lot more than that. several factors come into play to complicate the process.

There is the possibility of the male partner having some issues either with the sperm cells or their movement between the tracts. likewise, the females could be irregular menstruation, fallopian tube or ovaries problems, etc, or even as little as Stress could be a hindrance to getting pregnant.

If you are trying to get pregnant, there are important and helpful tips that will increase your chances of getting pregnant which I will be sharing with you in this article.

Keep reading to find out how you can achieve a healthy pregnancy within 90 days. Let's explore!

Click here to read the full article

Re: Trying To Get Pregnant In Nigeria; Tips To Conceive Within 90 Days by backtalkG(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2021
people still wan born for this corntree

(1) (Reply)

Facts And Basics On Men Ejaculation / My Name Is Okoli Sopuruchukwu Paul. I Am A Native Of Ekwulobia In Aguata Local G / Why Nigeria Must Do More To Tackle Meningitis – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.