Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) (36796 Views)

Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Imo / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Welcome to page 3

A thorough investigation should be conducted. Even those who squander loan on faaji no dey gree kill themselves just like that angry

1 Like

Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by hstar: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Be nice to people for no reason, you never know what they're going through.... But while being nice to people better be Smart.
U are right
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by crossfm: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Emzenoz:
even if I faked his death. he defiantly the tendered something as quadrilateral to the bank.

Am not even viewing it from that angle. What if there is a plot twist,and its a murder case?.
Anything can happen.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by hstar: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Be nice to people for no reason, you never know what they're going through.... But while being nice to people better be Smart.
U are right

A colleague I noticed is going through hell ran away with my money last month

While he left the job without informing anyone

And I only intended to help

U remember what yemi alade said the other time?

I'm going to adopt the method now
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Darligold(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
PTSD, police officers and military men and women should undergo mental evaluation once in a while to make sure they are mentally fit, they need to see a psychologist once in a while, someone they can open up to about their problems, is not easy shooting someone dead, its devastating for some people, PTSD is real!
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Darligold:
His colleague is yet to tell the truth. He should be investigated. Even a cripple will prefer you to die in his place. If it's a love issue it can be understood.

There's more to this story than the suspect is letting but on the other hand I may be true it was suicide, I don't want t falsely accuse an innocent man that had absolutely nothing to do with the murder other than beinf at the wrong place at the wrong time and being the last person that had contact with the deceased, its hard to convince people that it was suicide, but this suicide people re wicked sometimes, can't they just go somewhere private and alone and do it without implicating others! Now this man may just be implicated for his murder or NOT!
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by solomto(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ex SARS
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
A police inspector as a hotel guard, supermarket guard,filling station guard...I remember those days inspector has a swagger stick & work with dignity.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Emzenoz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
crossfm:

Am not even viewing it from that angle. What if there is a plot twist,and its a murder case?.
Anything can happen.
yeah. that's another brilliant angle to look at
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
SGANIVA:
maybe because no more checking point to pay back loans ,I reserve my R.I.P
some sympathy ufan. It beyond roadblock and besides, they are still mounting roadblock in some areas.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Asiri1991: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
toxtimmy:
Who investigated and arrived at suicide conclusion?...Have one of the investigators or nairaland investigators investigated these other few angles out of many to arrive any conclusion?
1. Was it an accidental discharge by the inspector that killed himself?
2. Did his oga that was doing security guard with him kill him by mistake or intentionally?... This can be verified by either looking at the bullet to confirm if it matches his gun oga's gun or the late inspectors gun? Or if it does not match either of their guns which would mean someone else did kill him?
3. Any witness? Reason I ask is which security guard dey guard in secret? He must be in an open place of guarding while on duty.
4. Any suicide note? Check his phone records and text messages to see if he has any issues with anybody.
5. What's the trajectory of the bullet entry to late inspector? Does this trajectory of bullet match the fact he killed himself? i.e. was the bullet entry from his back and if yes it means no one can shoot himself from his own back.

Honestly this are all things that can help close the case or even catch his killers if not suicide.

But hey this is zoo Nigeria.

The only investigative comment here. You think like Double D of the criminology department, EBSU. I doff for you. I wonder why qualified Nigerians can't get jobs in their suitable departments.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol it seems like you are not travel those men still on the road collecting money.
In the SW, not SE.

I saw uncountable number of them from Lagos to Delta, but from Onitsha to Aba, I couldn't count more than two, except army check points.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:
The way reporters or is it bloggers construct English like they are in a beer palour beats me.

His second, his senior.. what’s all that??
One was a quote.

Read dude, read.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
EzeNri:

One was a quote.

Read dude, read.

Who are u telling to read? And who is talking about a quote or not quote?

Is that how u describe characters? His Second and 3rd?
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Who are u telling to read? And who is talking about a quote or not quote?

You.

Kindly learn punctuation marks and their meanings, Sir.
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
EzeNri:

You.

Kindly learn punctuation marks and their meanings, Sir.

Ok sir. U didn’t understand the correction I was pointing out b4 and now U’ve jumped onto another Thing?
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Ok sir. U didn’t understand the correction I was pointing out b4 and now U’ve jumped onto another Thing?
OK. No vex
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY.
IT LOOKS LIKE A MURDER CASE
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
SHOCKING!!! Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

An Inspector of Police identified as Ochofie Ijimbile attached to Mopol 55 Aba has committed suicide while serving as a Hotel guard in Aba metropolis, IGBERE TV has learnt.

According to our source, the ugly incident happened when he was on duty in the hotel and his senior took permission to take his shower.

"When his second returned, he discovered that Ochofie used his AK47 and shot himself dead", our source said.

IGBERE TV gathered that Inspector Ochofie hailed from Apa local government Area of Benue State and was enlisted into Nigeria police force for about 16 years now.

Investigation done by IGBERE TV revealed that the inspector collected loan from one generation bank to roof his house in the village but has not been able to repay the loan. He is survived by wife, children and aged parents.

As at the time of filing this report, efforts to speak with Abia State Police Command proved abortive as calls and text messages placed on PPRO, Geoffrey Ogbonna were not answered or returned.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1387626/shocking-police-inspector-commits-suicide-aba-photo/

How come he couldn't roof his building? With all the extortion, robberies and extrajudicial killings?
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Krismas(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
cool Fake story. He shot himself with AK47? Yet the gun did not generate enough noise to attract anyone to the scene?
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by ignis: 6:22am On Apr 17, 2021
What if it's a framed up murder case?
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by spiceadole: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2021
One evil gone.

Good riddance!!
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Igbojihadist: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2021
he who kills with knife goes through knife and he who kills by gun goes through gun
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
See him face..

Maybe the spirit of the innocents he killed drove him to commit suicide..
shut your trap. You guys assume nonsense alot. He look your papa?
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2021
phrancys001:
Ipob committed d guy

May IPOB obsession no kill you!
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Kreme(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Okete t'o fo opa ode , o sun ojo iku e s'iwaju ni meaning A rabbit that escape being caught by the hunter's trap can only postpone the day of it's death..... This one suppose don die during #endsars
Re: Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) by Aderr: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Emzenoz:
avoid judging my ones look
I didn't say he was dangerous. Where's the judgment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today / Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - / Little Growths Around My Neck. Pls Help! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.