Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book (199 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Did you know Africa's recovery lies in knowing our true identity? We are the Hebrews.

Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Energy48:
Did you know Africa's recovery lies in knowing our true identity? We are the Hebrews.

Hell, no, I am 100% black.

I am no Hebrew.
Re: The Bible Is The Black Man's History Book by Energy48(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Hell, no, I am 100% black.

I am no Hebrew.

Okay, not all sub-Sahara Africans are Hebrews. But the verse below says the Israelites in exile are in the Land of Cush, which is Africa.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people, will bring Me an offering."
Zephaniah 3:10

(1) (Reply)

Don't Join Those Beating The Drum Of War! / Drop A Tribute For Prophet T. B, Joshua. / This Is A Time Of Sober Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.