Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC (22796 Views)

Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2021
She was the Patroness of my Fellowship in FUTO then. An agile and hard-working champ. She paid her dues and didn't get to the top by chance

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by cardoctor(m): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2021
60 things she doesn't know about me.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Solari02(m): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2021
congratulations ma,
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Coro19(m): 6:06am On Apr 17, 2021
proudly ehugbo....Ada di oha mma. congratulations our Prof

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by merits(m): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Women and problem are like 5&6..

Hope she doesn’t make life hard for some students.

Power dey always intoxicate demm
lipsrsealed
Women always rigid when comes to power but some are motherly behave when in power not all of them.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Pat081: 6:14am On Apr 17, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Congratulations madam prof

See all those envious bad belle above me.they just can't stand women SUCEED
nobody is against her but telling the truth about women in power

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by RuddyFusion(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2021
We know all these already
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Chirowman(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2021
It's not by academic qualifications but performance.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Focusmind: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Donchieli:
No b by fantastic profile

Can she perform

Na so 9ja use profile

Sign Buhari

See am today

Everybody carry profile for Naija like bag yet the country is as underdeveloped like shit. Title don't mean anything to me, especially in Nigeria.

We can't have all these titles and brains and yet our citizens and children are running away from the country to other countries because of bad lack of inventions that could create jobs. The problem is not just about the leadership of the country but also about the people as the leaders are chosen from the people.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by ECHICHE: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2021
I hv observed that researches in Nig tertiary institutions are targeted at becoming Professors. Once a lecturer is awarded a professor, he or she shutdown on further researches.

President Mugabe once said "It is only in Nigeria that University school fees are as high as N1Million & above, and behold Nigerian researchers cannot manufacture ordinary ANOINTING OIL"

Nigerian leadership at all level must work on our educational system to meet the demands of the new age

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by olisaEze(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by mu2sa2: 6:46am On Apr 17, 2021
benikad:
Where is that the "The Future is Female" guy......come and see ur food bro

grin grin grin
This is not ordinary food for him; it's a full meal.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Duplexxx: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Good for her
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by SmartPolician: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Donchieli:
No b by fantastic profile

Can she perform

Na so 9ja use profile

Sign Buhari

See am today

Buhari no get portfolio

Na just empty man.

People who did a good are those who repackaged as a Messiah.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Psoul(m): 7:07am On Apr 17, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Sha don’t be do your counterpart in Uncial wey say all those old papa and mama to return to 200 level grin grin

Pls, can anyone explain this to me.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Coro19:
proudly ehugbo....Ada di oha mma. congratulations our Prof

Afikpo to the world my brother. Jokwa
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by awulio(f): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2021
It’s only a weak man that will say all this. All the previous male chancellor did they do anything good for the school? Did the male chancellors make the school better for students? The answer is no... You didn’t care when make chancellors were destroying the school but now you care bcuz it’s a woman in charge.
WiszyFraud:

Power dey always intoxicate ‘most’ of demm
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations to her.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by charlesucheh(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2021
WOW!!!!
The relationship between this woman and EARTH is damn tight!
Everything about her is on the soil......
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Babankwara(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Dozie32:
She's my sister from the same hometown. Ehugbo.

PELE MICHEAL JACKSON

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by SpaceBar: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2021
In the spirit of FC Eze's lifestyle (outgoing vc)...... Hope she gets her self a bullet proof vehicle grin
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by RedBororo(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2021
You guy forgot to include that she is a kegite club member
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Afikpo people dey go school no be today
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by johndavid1(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2021
FUTO my alma mater, congrats to Mrs Oti
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by OgwuEgo: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations to her, she hails from my local government.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Mac2016(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:

lipsrsealed

Will you shut your gutter mouth, and also stop disgracing your parents in public!!?!! undecided

I’ve had several women as boss.. i Know exactly what i’m saying.. most women in power tends to make decisions that makes it very difficult for the people under them..some male boss aren’t any better as well, but it’s very common among the women !
You're not far from the truth. Women leadership always trying to prove a point. Maybe highly unyielding cos they want to be unconventionally "better" than some forces they compete with in their head. Have you ever contended road space with a woman before while driving? You will see what I'm describing play out! I believe you have a better experience sef

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Dzeremosteven(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:

lipsrsealed

Will you shut your gutter mouth, and also stop disgracing your parents in public!!?!! undecided

I’ve had several women as boss.. i Know exactly what i’m saying.. most women in power tends to make decisions that makes it very difficult for the people under them..some male boss aren’t any better though, but it’s very much common among the women !

you guys should b calming down
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Dzeremosteven(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2021
To me, woman do better than men in offices ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Releases Admission Status For 2012/2013 Session / FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness / Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.