Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC (22797 Views)

Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by thundafire: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Women and problem are like 5&6..

Hope she doesn’t make life hard for some students.

Power dey always intoxicate ‘most’ of demm
lipsrsealed

Will you shut your gutter mouth, and also stop disgracing your parents in public!!?!! undecided

I’ve had several women as boss.. i Know exactly what i’m saying.. most women in power tends to make decisions that makes it very difficult for the people under them..some male boss aren’t any better though, but it’s very much common among the women !
make she no get issues with husband vex carry am come office oh,dey person were go annoy her go carry the anger

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Okadall: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2021
That's nice but where she want carry all these degrees go?
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by JPMorgan2: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations Prof. It shall be well with u...
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Polynek(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
why be say most VC successors are always deputy VC academics??
Bcox you can't be a VC without being a deputy vice Chancellor, that is how the system works

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by garfield1: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2021
I heard she was imposed by the minister of state for education nwajiuba above more qualified people from owerri zone because there was no qualified persons from okigwe zone...cc fergie001, corrosiveman,abagworo
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by fergie001: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
garfield1:
I heard she was imposed by the minister of state for education nwajiuba above more qualified people from owerri zone because there was no qualified persons from okigwe zone...cc fergie001, corrosiveman,abagworo
All VCs are imposed tbh.

It is all politics.....A Nwajiuba (from his family) was the immediate past VC of Fed Univ, Nduke-Alike in Ebonyi.

It isn't unusual though the woman's credential is good as well.

The man she defeated came from IMSU....this woman has been in FUTO for a long time.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by fergie001: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Polynek:
Bcox you can't be a VC without being a deputy vice Chancellor, that is how the system works
Not true....It just gives you an edge.
There are so many that weren't DVCs that are VCs today.

The Govt just wants someone that will hit the ground running.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Ladymillion(f): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations to her, well deserved !
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by aalangel(f): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Great Lioness!!!!!
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Polynek(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
fergie001:

Not true....It just gives you an edge.
There are so many that weren't DVCs that are VCs today.

The Govt just wants someone that will hit the ground runnitng.
Okay, But pls can u tell me any school uv seen that appoints a VC without being a DVC, I want to learn
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by fergie001: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Polynek:
Okay, But pls can u tell me any school uv seen that appoints a VC without being a DVC, I want to learn
Plenty, the DVC thing is just that you have the edge

.....the late former VC of MOUAU, Otunta was at no time a DVC
The present UNIBEN VC, Lilian Salami was never a DVC.
FUTA VC, etc.
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by awulio(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
The fact that you have to say shut up your mouth just shows your microagressiveness.

All your males bosses what have they done that’s valuable. Women work hard to get to those positions and when they get there they work hard to make sure everything runs smoothly. It’s only a lazy man that will complain about a female boss. Females make sure the job gets done correctly but lazy employees like u hate that you hv to do extra work. Women want the best quality while men settle for mediocrity.

WiszyFraud:
Women and problem are like 5&6..

Hope she doesn’t make life hard for some students.

Power dey always intoxicate ‘most’ of demm
lipsrsealed

Will you shut your gutter mouth, and also stop disgracing your parents in public!!?!! undecided

I’ve had several women as boss.. i Know exactly what i’m saying.. most women in power tends to make decisions that makes it very difficult for the people under them..some male boss aren’t any better though, but it’s very much common among the women !
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Polynek(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
fergie001:

Plenty, the DVC thing is just that you have the edge

.....the late former VC of MOUAU, Otunta was at no time a DVC
The present UNIBEN VC, Lilian Salami was never a DVC.
FUTA VC, etc.

Woow, thanks for enlightening me on dix
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by fergie001: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Polynek:
Woow, thanks for enlightening me on dix
Uwc, Sir

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Polynek post=100868490] Bcox you can't be a VC without being a deputy vice Chancellor, that is how the system works
thanks boss
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by ImaIma1(f): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Hope she still kneels down to serve her husband grin cheesy wink
Re: 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC by Coro19(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Afikpo to the world my brother. Jokwa
jokwa okenwerem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Releases Admission Status For 2012/2013 Session / FUNAAB Riot: "We Never Shot At Any Student" - NPF, "You Lied" - Eyewitness / Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.