Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? (755 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins / Opinion Pole:who Is Our President? GEJ Or Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by stella001: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2011
ABACHA and MARIAM went there MARIAM came out alive, OBASANJO and STELLA went there, OBASANJO came out alive, YAR'UDA andTURAI went there TURAI came out alive, NOWWWWWWWWWWW, GOODLUCK and PATIENCE are now there, hmmmm if you remember PATIENCE addressing "my fellow widow" GOODLUCK OH
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by kemisuga(f): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2011
I dont know ooooooh.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
na so una hate my uncle reach? angry
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by stella001: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
shey bcoz he don be presido now u come know say na ur uncle
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
do u have problem with that?
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by Natasha2(f): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they both will come out alive
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
hhmmm
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by stella001: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
i dey ask ooooo bcoz it's now a trend in the ASO ROCK
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by Kx: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
stella001:

hmmmm if you remember PATIENCE addressing "my fellow widow" GOODLUCK OH

Also remember her asking "Am i ALIVE  on tv!!
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by wemimama(f): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2011
mehn!!!!!!! lets pray 4 them o.
dame patience, be careful o!
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
poster i still dont know what u have against my uncle jona and his wife o
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by Natasha2(f): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
idiato just say you loff me bullshit

and the last time I checked you were supposed to mind your own business mada4ker  i owe you no answer to your pathetic questiontongue tongue
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
hhmmm are u the poster?
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by Natasha2(f): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
hmm at yourself tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by stella001: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
Why are some of u fighting over a post. it's just joke ooooooooooooo. lolz.
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
tell that hater o.
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by ifykb(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
At the end of 4yrs we will known who will come out alive ,
am just joking oo
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
lol
they are good people
and nothing bad will happen to them.
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by lifeagift: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2011
GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST BUT I PRAY THE TWO OF THEM COME OUT ALIVE.
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by lifeagift: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST BUT I PRAY THE TWO OF THEM COME OUT ALIVE.MAKE GOD USE UMBRELLA COVER THEM NOT EMBLELLA.JUST JOKING
Re: Who Will Be The First To Leave Aso Rock. Jonathan Or Patience? by StudioCFR(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
my uncle jona is unstoppable.

Bad belle fiful for aso rock no go kill am and wife for us and the whole of naija fiful.

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Episode One / Lagos Flood: First Lady Sympathises With Lagosians / Post Val Breaking News(njpc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.