Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Post Val Breaking News(njpc) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Val Breaking News(njpc) (753 Views)

I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Spend Your Val. Day With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Val Breaking News(njpc) by ekeroyal(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2012
I am reporting from the NJPC studio and confirmed information reaching us shows that the Projan President Mr. Bin gbago is pregnant. And this is unconnected to his affair with Donko**** after the val outing.

Proof:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-873480.192.html

bin gbagbo (m)
GABON

Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer
« #214 on: Yesterday at 07:02:04 AM »
eke , projan is doing inredibly well as u can see, unlike the other gay clubs.

* spits *
Information from reliable sources shows he may be going for acute abortion before the end of this month to avoid shame. Meanwhile he's under lock and key. However, as doctors are reported to have said they're not sure a pregnancy of one week only can cause the pregnant Bin to start spitting. That means, this ain't his first time.

Please stay tuned as we keep you informed on the state of matters as this interesting saga unfolds.

Comdt. EkeRoyal reporting for NJPC broadcasting corporation.
Re: Post Val Breaking News(njpc) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mtcheww!! angry rubbish! Ah, eke u Bleep up oh, i no expect sey u of all people to do like dis shocked so if u spit, dat means u're already pregnant abi?
Mtchew! Baseless information! angry

see dere's nothing u can do to spoil d image of projan or the presido. angry undecided
*rolling my eyes*
Re: Post Val Breaking News(njpc) by bingbagbo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^^^

booqee, u too sensible oooooo!!!!

*hugs her* cheesy cheesy
Re: Post Val Breaking News(njpc) by ekeroyal(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2012
booqee:

Mtcheww!! angry rubbish! Ah, eke u bleep up oh, i no expect sey u of all people to do like dis shocked so if u spit, dat means u're already pregnant abi?
Mtchew! Baseless information! angry

see dere's nothing u can do to spoil d image of projan or the presido. angry undecided
*rolling my eyes*
my dear it's too obvious that it's not just a spitting, it has continued for days and that means something serious.

bin gbagbo:

^^^^^

booqee, u too sensible oooooo!!!!

*hugs her* cheesy cheesy
And you're laughing at your pitiable condition right? embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Slap? / It Will Make Sense. / 5 Mistakes You Should Never Make As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.