Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) (21768 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Kenyans Mock Lagos Danfo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by WriterNig: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
A Twitter user @VictorIsrael_ shared this on his timeline after it was spotted. He was shocked and in disbelief that such vehicles are still allowed on Lagos roads.

He Tweeted;
Wetin dey Happen for Lagos like this?

What do y'all think of this Danfo?

Is this even safe?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by WriterNig: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Harrykn: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sk drivers, funny enough some smoke while driving.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by lilvicky68(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Just imagine!!!small accident the whole motor go burn..I rather trek than enter it...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Comedian2019: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anything is possible in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by EkoErrands: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
I feel like plugging my OBD2 scanner and scan this motor grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Black race and it's beloved, zoo lifestyle.
Always wonder if the same God created Whites and Blacks.
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Brexxit(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

The level at which we Nigerians do things eh, to the extent 'Risk' dey fear us.

Just imagine the catastrophic damage this will cause if anything should happen. That's how the other day, our driver was refilling his tank and the car was on, God !! I was like what's this? God will help us!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by pepperdemzombie: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
If Dem arrest am now, e go naked. Then some will say he refused to give them bribe that is why they are arresting him.
What foolishness!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Dalil8: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Madness

He should be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by TarOrfeeek: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
This one is automobile tombstone.

The driver should dress like an undertaker

Then flowers should be placed on the dashboard.

This one done pass danger. Its mad max fury type of idiocy.

14 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
I don't know why people like to be careless with their lives. And people are even inside the bus. SMH.

This nonsense cannot happen abroad. It's because ours is a failed system that there are no organized bodies regulating these things. That is why we have such death traps and risks thriving in different forms in the transportation system.

Some, the kind of top speed they drive seriously calls for govt intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sick
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Our darling daddy likes it like that

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is extremely dangerous not just for the driver but for the passengers

See the kind of people that some road users will be arguing and fighting with

Moreover isn't there any regulatory body regulating the behaviour and work ethics of these lousy commercial drivers sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by general111(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin ;Dkai..i love nigeria
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Z
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by slawormiir: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr is not surprised

Anything is possible in that overrated slum called lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by naijadrivablog: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Unsafe Act.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by shiki(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
cool
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by MozB: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
light099:
Black race and it's beloved, zoo lifestyle.
Always wonder if the same God created Whites and Blacks.
Though I believe in God but when I see black race, I'm tempted to also believe evolution. Which always make me feel perhaps God made Whites while Blacks evolved from apes.

I wonder how much primitive life would have been without the Whites. Give black race a paradise, it will turn it to a hell; give white race a hell, it will turn it to a paradise.

When you talk about Blacks, talk about suffering and smiling, corruption, greediness, hate, segregation, disunity, wastage, backwardness, ignorance, intimidating others, misuse of power, dumb and proud, fanaticism, sex, more sex, and every other zoo lifestyle you can think of.

Shame on mud-loving, mediocrity-loving black race. Those who say black monkeys are justified after all.

lol.. Really who d ask you all these story sef? Are all blacks driving this kind of car? Or you just want to show yourself? Take it easy on yourself abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Babysho(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
The funniest part is NIGERIANS will rush this bus like ants on sugar. Nigerians will hack, squeeze and pull each other just to enter this mobile death trap.

NIGERIANS will see the condition of this bus that looks like something from Mad Max and they will seat in 4s and 5s glueing themselves to the metal.

NIGERIANS will go further and put their toddlers and little kids on this moving iron condemn and expose them to heat, smoke, foul odours and their early grave.

The same NIGERIANS will seat in this hellfire transportion machine for 4 hours in traffic without feeling anxious. I honestly don't know any country that has this bad of transportation.

NIGERIANS are so busy trying to live that they don't even look around to notice that they're already dead. They're walking dead.

Nah I give up on Nigeria lol. You can't win against Nigerians. They're really a different specie and I'm not even kidding. I sincerely believe Nigerians are built different from other humans.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

People wit sense in Naija aren't up to 5.

That's a time bomb. Any little impact culd lead to an xplosion. Some crazy passagers even sat comfortably inside. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by naijadrivablog: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
EkoErrands:

E go just burn your scanner. Where you wan plug am self? grin

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
The person wey snap these pictures still get mind enter this death instrument!
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by mbahdi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
If Nigeria can have an half dead man as president and still feel okey with it.
So nothing is bad having a keg of rubber as a fuel tank in d bus of a man trying to fend for his family.so @op stfup

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by potbelly(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lastma no go see this one arrest...

Road safety no go see this one arrest...

VIO no go see this one arrest...

6 Likes

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by virginboy1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
The condition of that Bus is just like the condition of Nigeria cry

So bad

1 Like

Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by bigfish3k: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
dangotesmummy:
This is extremely dangerous not just for the driver but for the passengers

See the kind of people that some road users will be arguing and fighting with

Moreover isn't there any regulatory body regulating the behaviour and work ethics of these lousy commercial drivers sef?
Don't worry about that...
The code of conduct tribunal chairman will regulate their behaviors
Re: Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) by lekki1444: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
EkoErrands:
come on bro this car has no ODB2 port. its made before 2007

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know / Know The Difference Between The 2008, 2009 And 2010 Honda Accord Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.