Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love (6798 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Akube1z: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Six Important ways to obtain God's Love.

Here are six ways to obtain God's love

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness)

2) By keeping His commandments, words and will.

3) By counting yourself precious in His presence and honouring Him.

4) By having the fear of God.

5) By Loving God with all your heart and soul.

6) By praising, worshipping, magnifying and glorifying Him.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Akube1z: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Bible verses:
And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt;
Deuteronomy 4:37 (KJV)
The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 7:7-8 (KJV)
And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.
Deuteronomy 33:12 (KJV)
What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?
Job 7:17 (KJV)
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
Psalms 42:8 (KJV)
Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
Psalms 103:13 (KJV)
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
Proverbs 15:9 (KJV)
Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
Isaiah 43:4 (KJV)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 (KJV)
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:21 (KJV)

4 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2021
Only the ignorant take a book of contradictions seriously.
Is God the author of confusion?
Yes. Gen 11.7, 1 Cor 1.27
No. 1 Cor 14.33

Should we fear God?
Yes. Lev 25.17; Dt 4.10, 6.2, 13, 24, 10.12, 20, 14.23, 28.58, 31.12-13; Jos 4.24, 24.14; 1 Sam 12.14, 24; 2 Kg 17.39.
No. 2 Tim 1.7; 1 Jn 4.8, 18

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by unity004(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
wink wink 7. by above all honoring and respecting our earthly parents
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by IgweOfNnewi: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
GOD have commend his love towards all, we should run away from sin and delusion of the world.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Truefaith: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
One answer given by the Lord Jesus Christ would have been enough:

Joh 6:28  Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 

Joh 6:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. 

Believing on Jesus is all God asks men to do to please Him.

If that is enough for God, it should be enough for us, too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGOusv4ZA3E

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by TruthHurts1(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Only the ignorant believe in 72 virgins kpekus after they die

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

ReacherSaidNoth:
No. 1 Cor 14.33

Should we fear God?
Yes. Lev 25.17; Dt 4.10, 6.2, 13, 24, 10.12, 20, 14.23, 28.58, 31.12-13; Jos 4.24, 24.14; 1 Sam 12.14, 24; 2 Kg 17.39.
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by IgweOfNnewi: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
This
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by DropsMic(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
God has left Nigeria.
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Only the ignorant believe in 72 virgins kpekus after they die

grin I'm not a head slammer.
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by TruthHurts1(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Oh, so you're an atheist?

ReacherSaidNoth:
grin I'm not a head slammer.
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by femi4: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Akube1z:

no2 is the summary

John. 14. [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments. [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by TruthHurts1(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2021
The Bible says God is not the author of confusion. God changed the languages of the men at Babel to force them to split up: the intent was not to confuse for the sake of confusing. I Corinthians 1:27-29 says God confounds the wise, not necessarily the same as confusing them (God also confounded the language at Babel).

Yes, God can confuse the camp of the unsaved to limit their wickedness (for instance, Genesis 19:11, or Exodus 14:24-25, II Chronicles 18:21). However, this is merely a “defensive” strategy, so to speak, in response to man’s actions. God destroys the plans of the wicked to protect others, not for the sake of destroying, and so in this sense, he is not the “author” of confusion.

For instance, if an enemy fighter jet approached our borders and the government shot it down defensively, this does not make the government the author of death and destruction, because it is attempting to actually preserve life by defending our borders. The enemy fighter jet would be the “author” of death and destruction, and our government would merely be acting defensively. Likewise, evil people are the authors of confusion, and when God confuses their plans, He is doing it defensively (so to speak) to protect others, and so actually, this makes Him the author of life and peace.

ReacherSaidNoth:
No. 1 Cor 14.33

Should we fear God?

3 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by eleojo23: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2021
God's love is unconditional.

We can't do anything to earn it.

Religious folks can't understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Tenetninga(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Following...
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Jennifer15(f): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2021
May God give us all the strength and wisdom to abide by His words and teachings... Amen
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by realitycheck000: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Gods love does not have ways to obtain it. God is love...
If you draw close to God. He will always love you. He is our father.. And a fathers love is unconditional..

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2021
Alright, thank you!
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Akube1z:

Good morning my fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all,let God touch your hearts to do something for this young lady, together let our cash donations give this young Nigerian a second chance at life
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2021
How can you obtain what God has freely given? Does a child do anything to obtain his father's love?

Just accept the love and that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by LisaAnneMia: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
realitycheck000:
Gods love does not have ways to obtain it. God is love...
If you draw close to God. He will always love you. He is our father.. And a fathers love is unconditional..
Someone7:
How can you obtain what God has freely given? Does a child do anything to obtain his father's love?

Just accept the love and that's all
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
no2 is the summary

John. 14. [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments. [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him
Nice one!

Jesus said it all Himself!

So nothing else to add.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by blackjack21(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akube1z:

And you can only do these if God willed so cheesy

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Kobojunkiee: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
unity004:
wink wink 7. by above all honoring and respecting our earthly parents
But Jesus Christ said that you have to abandon/hate father, mother, sister, brother, wife, children.... if you want to become worthy of Him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by lasisi69(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
femi4:
no2 is the summary

lol.. brother Femi, don't call someone "ode" again x

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Ezedon(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good one
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by edisoncash: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stop confusing yourself with scriptures
The scriptures is so plain and simple
ReacherSaidNoth:
No. 1 Cor 14.33

Should we fear God?
Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by edisoncash: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
May God richly blessed you
TruthHurts1:
The Bible says God is not the author of confusion. God changed the languages of the men at Babel to force them to split up: the intent was not to confuse for the sake of confusing. I Corinthians 1:27-29 says God confounds the wise, not necessarily the same as confusing them (God also confounded the language at Babel).

Yes, God can confuse the camp of the unsaved to limit their wickedness (for instance, Genesis 19:11, or Exodus 14:24-25, II Chronicles 18:21). However, this is merely a “defensive” strategy, so to speak, in response to man’s actions. God destroys the plans of the wicked to protect others, not for the sake of destroying, and so in this sense, he is not the “author” of confusion.

For instance, if an enemy fighter jet approached our borders and the government shot it down defensively, this does not make the government the author of death and destruction, because it is attempting to actually preserve life by defending our borders. The enemy fighter jet would be the “author” of death and destruction, and our government would merely be acting defensively. Likewise, evil people are the authors of confusion, and when God confuses their plans, He is doing it defensively (so to speak) to protect others, and so actually, this makes Him the author of life and peace.

Re: Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love by Richthekid: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lesson From Lilian Yeomans / I Need My Third Eye Activated / The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.