Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig (30002 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by aadoiza: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Your father never had malaria, but what of those whose fathers and mothers did? undecided
What about those whose ancestral tree was decimated by malaria and other parasites that were previously considered mighty in the land? undecided
Should their stories be forgotten or laid aside because your father never had malaria and never took malarial drugs? undecided
I have friends whose fathers and mothers were taken from them on their prime....these people died in their 40s-50s ... should I count their prevous existence of no meaning because my parents are hale and hearty? undecided
Oga, your story no correlate.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by aadoiza: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Golan007:

Your father never had malaria.

He lived in Norway abi?
Dey there make clothe dey wear you.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you are right, not all death are related to covid, i am very much aware of that, i even know of atleast 2 cases of a non covid related death that were falsified as covid. I agree with everything you said here.
Well said. Blessings bro! Safe travels!!
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
biggy26:

Well said. Blessings bro! Safe travels!!
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank you!
You're welcome!
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Capnd143(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Donlanray:
. Okay. Why didn't they produce malaria vaccine?

How far? You DMed earlier. Remote work ish? Use the number on my signature
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by airoport: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Because that’s a working government that will compel ignorant citizens who think someone is planning to kill them to take vaccine.

Any good scientist will laugh at you people’s sheer ignorance. Christians fanatics are embarrassingly ignorant grin
By 2025 we will know if you're right or not. The mRNA injection (Vaccine ) is being trialled till March 2023. You are one of the subjects of the trial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.