Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please Help Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Us (1466 Views)

Lord help us / My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening everyone, how was your day. My name is utman and i live in Ibadan, i never imagined i will ever be doing this on nairaland but in this life nobody knows tomorrow, i had to create this account because i never have one. Believe me when i say the last thing i want to do is bother anyone with my problems, people have let me down alot that i don't even know how to ask for help from people again but right now i have no other option, i have no one to turn to, i pray nobody ever be in this kind of situation i am because hunger is the most dangerous thing in this life, the saddest thing is that i have drag my poor wife and son into my miserable life, am so ashamed that i have to leave the house since morning and just waunder around, trying to beg for alm from people i see around. We've been surviving on debts for some days now but nobody in the area is even ready to sell anything to us on credit anymore because we are oweing so much already, before you think am lazy, i want to tell you am not, am an ond graduate and I've been doing some labour work just to feed the family but i haven't been called since some weeks now, there's nothing to sell in the house again, we've sold my wife's phone and most of our property already, we have to sold my infinix hot 2 last week just to have something to eat, am currently using a small tecno phone just for calls and use operamini. I've been fasting without eating sahur just drank some water and even nothing to break this evening. I don't know what to do again and that is why i come here to beg people to please help me with anything they could, and i pray God will replenish you in many ways amen. My details is,1465529194, uthman demola lawal, access bank.
Re: Please Help Us by Anieke39(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
sorry foryour ordeal
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Amen, thank you sir
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please help me

1 Like

Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please help please
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please help me
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
No amount is too small please
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Please help us
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 4:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Help us please, no where to turn to
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2021
Good morning, waking up on hunger again
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Please help us, no amount is small
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Please everyone
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2021
May you never know hunger, please help
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Am dying, please help
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Please help us
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
People please help, may you never lack in life
Re: Please Help Us by Carbon2Oxide: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
This has scam written all over it.

Your mode of typing gave you out

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
@Carbon2oxide what do you mean sir, are u trying to mock my situation
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
@Carbon2oxide Why are u calling me scam when you don't even know me, you should move on if you can't help me why are u trying to send helper away from me, this is unfair
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please help us
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please help
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please kindly help
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kindly help please
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please help my life
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please for God sake
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Someone please
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Am in pains, please help
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please
Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Somebody please, no amount is small, may you never beg to eat in life
Re: Please Help Us by jalodo2: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Uthman2021:
Good evening everyone, how was your day. My name is utman and i live in Ibadan, i never imagined i will ever be doing this on nairaland but in this life nobody knows tomorrow, i had to create this account because i never have one. Believe me when i say the last thing i want to do is bother anyone with my problems, people have let me down alot that i don't even know how to ask for help from people again but right now i have no other option, i have no one to turn to, i pray nobody ever be in this kind of situation i am because hunger is the most dangerous thing in this life, the saddest thing is that i have drag my poor wife and son into my miserable life, am so ashamed that i have to leave the house since morning and just waunder around, trying to beg for alm from people i see around. We've been surviving on debts for some days now but nobody in the area is even ready to sell anything to us on credit anymore because we are oweing so much already, before you think am lazy, i want to tell you am not, am an ond graduate and I've been doing some labour work just to feed the family but i haven't been called since some weeks now, there's nothing to sell in the house again, we've sold my wife's phone and most of our property already, we have to sold my infinix hot 2 last week just to have something to eat, am currently using a small tecno phone just for calls and use operamini. I've been fasting without eating sahur just drank some water and even nothing to break this evening. I don't know what to do again and that is why i come here to beg people to please help me with anything they could, and i pray God will replenish you in many ways amen. My details is,1465529194, uthman demola lawal, access bank.
All d time u spend online updating ur thread could b used to do something small to put food on d table for ur family ( if u av any). U open office here, seddon dey look for prey.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Us by CareerBegger: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Uthman2021:
Good evening everyone, how was your day. My name is utman and i live in Ibadan, i never imagined i will ever be doing this on nairaland but in this life nobody knows tomorrow, i had to create this account because i never have one . Believe me when i say the last thing i want to do is bother anyone with my problems, people have let me down alot that i don't even know how to ask for help from people again but right now i have no other option, i have no one to turn to, i pray nobody ever be in this kind of situation i am because hunger is the most dangerous thing in this life, the saddest thing is that i have drag my poor wife and son into my miserable life, am so ashamed that i have to leave the house since morning and just waunder around, trying to beg for alm from people i see around. We've been surviving on debts for some days now but nobody in the area is even ready to sell anything to us on credit anymore because we are oweing so much already, before you think am lazy, i want to tell you am not, am an ond graduate and I've been doing some labour work just to feed the family but i haven't been called since some weeks now, there's nothing to sell in the house again, we've sold my wife's phone and most of our property already, we have to sold my infinix hot 2 last week just to have something to eat, am currently using a small tecno phone just for calls and use operamini. I've been fasting without eating sahur just drank some water and even nothing to break this evening. I don't know what to do again and that is why i come here to beg people to please help me with anything they could, and i pray God will replenish you in many ways amen. My details is,1465529194 uthman demola lawal, access bank.
I stopped reading @ the bolded.
Your format is weak. Leave scam and face your books

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Us by Uthman2021(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
@jalodo2 @careerbegger shame on you both, you're mocking my situation, do you think because you have it, everyone else will also have it, just know God is seeing us all and nobody knows tomorrow, i pray you don't even be in my kind of situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) / HOW I DISGRACED MYSELF JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO SNACK ? WHO STILL SNACK DIZ DAYZ? / 5 Types Of Maternity Clothes You Need When You’re Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.