Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? (514 Views)

List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? by yungpowers(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hello,
wonderful nairalanders.
I have something I have been making some sort of research on to know which is better and affordable and also gives me time to work as I will fund everything myself.

I want to further my academics to the tertiary level . I am faced with two options, one is applying for an evening programme in any of the polytechnics or applying in national open university (NOUN).
Things I need to know are which of the two is cheaper, and also gives me time to work.
Please I will like to know the running cost of the two to make a better decision on which to settle for.

Don't mind my errors as I didn't study English.
Re: Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na the one way dey cheap u won go abi the one way go make impact to your life? Anyway shal the last time I check edo poly was the cheapest of them all. kiss
Re: Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? by Pravedk: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga, if I were you I will close my eyes and go for open university.

The aim of polytechnic is Nigeria has long been defeated, and the discrimination is like agege bread and pizza.

I don talk my own. E go be ✌️

1 Like

Re: Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? by yungpowers(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pravedk:

The aim of polytechnic is Nigeria has long been defeated, and the discrimination is like agege bread and pizza.

You know the running cost? Please enlighten me on that if you know.
Re: Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? by Solsix(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pravedk:

Hahahaha
Re: Which Is Cheaper Between Polytechnics And National Open University? by Pravedk: 1:48am On Apr 19, 2021
yungpowers:

You know the running cost? Please enlighten me on that if you know.
Slightly more expensive than polytechnic. You can drop me a PM to enquire about school fees and other expenses. I'm sure I can get that info with a call. Know someone who works in one of their study centres.
Leave this HND thing walahi except you want do engineering

(1) (Reply)

Female Chief Of At Staff, Air Staff, Naval Staff, IGP: Why Have We Not Had? / UNIZIK DVC, Prof. Ikechebelu Elected Fellow, Academy Of Medicine Specialties / HTML, CSS, Javascript Course & Cloud Computing Basics course Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.