Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC (18011 Views)

Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by plaindealer: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
LSMOH
@LSMOH
Prototype of the New Massey Street Children's Hospital.

https://twitter.com/LSMOH/status/1383879226982502401

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by CodeTemplar: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
What's the cost? They should pity the masses when inflating the cost o.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by blamingthedevil: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
CodeTemplar pqost=100914368:
[/s]

16 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by CodeTemplar: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
^^^
E pain u ?
No vex o. Lagos APC Propagandist!
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by plaindealer: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:

At least you are not shouting bandits, BH and your usual ipob terrorist rubbish, this is an improvement and a step forward for you.

Me sef wonder how much they spent on your ipob village wheelbarrow, kerosene and keke ambulance..

grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Beremx(f): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice one.
I had my 5yrs old son in a Lagos State Government hospital. Even though the hospital is on the high side, their services were superb. I think Sanwo Olu should look into the cost of having children in their hospitals.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by iwaeda: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Atleast the road to Sura will be tarred and all those area boys around Ilubirin will vacate the slum. We will use money from refurbished #LekkiTollgate to pay for the new Massey hospitals to be completed in 2025

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by CodeTemplar: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
plaindealer:

At least you are not shouting bandits, BH and your usual ipob terrorist rubbish, this is an improvement and a step forward for you.

Me sef wonder how much they spent on your ipob village wheelbarrow, kerosene and keke ambulance..

grin grin

Stop replying to your own imagination. I asked a simple and sensible question anyone who has a conscience should ask and you started cancelling my post & allocating me villages of origin.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by maxell(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Looks nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by plaindealer: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Stop replying to your own imagination. I asked a simple and sensible question anyone who has a conscience should ask and you started cancelling my post & allocating me villages of origin.

Abeg, how much den spend on this your village keke ambulance?

grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Formularcr7: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good for Islanders.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mtcheeew............wasted effort.

After completion, Tinubu will install his 60 year old daughter as the matron of the hospital while Lagosians will continue to chant "Eko Oni Baje and itesiwaju Eko lo jo wa logun oooo...." with an empty stomach.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by tribalmall: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by tribalmall: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
How many times did you ask similar question on Umahi project or should I say ikpeaze's project but that is if that failure embarked on any project in 8 yrs.

CodeTemplar:

17 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Gmades3: 4:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by lukuboi(m): 4:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Not bad
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Bossil(m): 4:43am On Apr 19, 2021
The problem is government hospitals are now getting expensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by AgentGoat: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Beremx:
Nice one.
I had my 5yrs old son in a Lagos State Government hospital. Even though the hospital is on the high side, their services were superb. I think Sanwo Olu should look into the cost of having children in their hospitals.

Good services comes with high cost. You should look into giving birth in your state primary health center next time undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Tigaromil: 4:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Abeg Lagos is trying

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by GetWellNews: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Great. They should only ensure the services' cost are inexpensive.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Gofwane(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2021
plaindealer:

Abeg, how much den spend on this your village keke ambulance?

grin grin grin
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by DWJOBScom(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2021
They want to share money!!

It's a pity what is going on

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Ppogbae: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2021
How much did Keke ambulance cost? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by tunwumi: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2021
He/she has not asked any question that is out of place. Just direct person to the source or advice on the projected cost.

tribalmall:
How many times did you ask similar question on Umahi project or should I say ikpeaze's project but that is if that failure embarked on any project in 8 yrs.

CodeTemplar:

This should be in the range in the range of 10s of Billion when equipment cost is added.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by udomonday: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by helinues: 5:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Nice one

Wondering why some people are getting angry about this. And it's not that they are from Lagos state oo or any part of the SW.

Haters will always hate anyways

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by CodeTemplar: 5:54am On Apr 19, 2021
tunwumi:
He/she has not asked any question that is out of place. Just direct person to the source or advice on the projected cost.

This should be in the range in the range of 10s of Billion when equipment cost is added.

Thanks for this. I can't ask for accountability from all 774 LGAs simultaneously.
Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Invitationn: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Your submission stinks prejudice and hypocrisy, even though you're right about inflation of cost of projects being a normal thing in Nigeria.
The guy share similar prejudice with you.
So what's the cost of Keke wheelbarrow in your region? We all know it's inflated grin

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by AllenSpencer: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2021
Lagos needs to acquire 60% of Nigeria. Seems that the only place where things seem to be fairly working.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by tribalmall: 6:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Of course he as not so the right thing to do is for you to go on all Umahi's project n direct me to where the projected cost is since I have been asking after I have seen just 2. I will direct your to where not the projected cost of the projects but the exact cost estimate are.

tunwumi:

Have you bothered to ask from aba or ebonyi or the theory of removing the log in your igbo father's eye does not concern you ?

CodeTemplar:

Thanks for this. I can't ask for accountability from all 774 LGAs simultaneously.
Oloriburuku Igbo clown ! You expect Tinubu to install a foolish Igbo as the matron with all the hate your tribesmen have for him?

ThEGodFaThEr101:

After completion, Tinubu will install his 60 year old daughter as the matron of the hospital while Lagosians will continue to chant "Eko Oni Baje and itesiwaju Eko lo jo wa logun oooo...." with an empty stomach.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by Invitationn: 6:15am On Apr 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Well, as far as Nigeria is concerned, Lagos remains the only state where large numbers of ordinary Nigerians from all states can thrive.

Ordinary Nigerians: people wey no get long leg or connection.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Releases Prototype Of The New Massey Street Children's Hospital. PIC by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Invitationn:

Well, as far as Nigeria is concerned, Lagos remains the only state where large numbers of ordinary Nigerians from all states can thrive.

Ordinary Nigerians: people wey no get long leg or connection.
Ordinary nigerian weldone.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Are The Surgeries In Grey's Anatomy Performed? / Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out / Who Do Doctors Go To When They Fall Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.