Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Change My Story If You Can Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Change My Story If You Can Please (1364 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
how can a man fall to the point he can't even afford a meal anymore?
how can a ma be without a single family or friends to back me up.
will I ever stand on my feets again?
how long will I be able to bear this ?
why did everything turn out so bad for me ?
am into shame poverty and problem.
where will I meet someone to back me up and stand on my feet and start my business again?
in this time of need who will provide love and value of life to me.
I'm lost I need support.
I'm looking forward to meet someone who will help me with 20k to continue my business and be myself again.
i need someone to help me raise 20k for my business please. I tried loan application but am only eligible for 5k which the interest rate will be 3000 naira. meaning I will be paying 8k in 2weeks.
I sincerely need a hand may God help us all.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by jetwonder(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
undecided Believe On Your Self There No Limit To What You Can Achieve! #this Your Dis-believe Nawa O!

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
jetwonder:
undecided Believe On Your Self There No Limit To What You Can Achieve!
#this Your Dis-believe Nawa O!
I believe bro. I have tried so many times and failed bro. I just need one more trial but it takes 20k to be able to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by jetwonder(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
purehearttt:
I believe bro. I have tried so many times and failed bro. I just need one more trial but it takes 20k to be able to achieve it.

Never Give Up! Keep On Try You Will Get There!
#this Country Nawa O!

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
jetwonder:
Never Give Up! Keep On Try You Will Get There! #this Country Nawa O!
thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by budaatum: 1:19am On Apr 19, 2021
I am following this because there's nothing else and you sound interesting.

Why should one invest in you who can not feed yourself? Explain.

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 19, 2021
budaatum:
I am following this because there's nothing else and you sound interesting.

Why should one invest in you who can not feed yourself? Explain.
if I start back my business I will be able to meet up and also I will do all my best never to fall again.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by budaatum: 1:23am On Apr 19, 2021
purehearttt:
if I start back my business I will be able to meet up and also I will do all my best never to fall again.

What is your business?

Why did it "fall" /fail?

How will you meet up with 20k?

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2021
budaatum:

What is your business?

Why did it "fall" /fail?

How will you meet up with 20k?
I supply cards to shops my business failed at first because I lack the experience at first. but I have learnt from my mistakes and am ready to adjust.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by budaatum: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2021
purehearttt:
I supply cards to shops my business failed at first because I lack the experience at first. but I have learnt from my mistakes and am ready to adjust.

What was your mistake?

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 19, 2021
budaatum:

What was your mistake?
I attend to family problems easily. and I give out on credit which they don't easily pay back.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by budaatum: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2021
purehearttt:
I attend to family problems easily. and I give out on credit which they don't easily pay back.

I read about the balls you never cared for since 2014.

Were they family problems you didn't pay back?

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2021
budaatum:

what I mean is I usually use money from my card money to send home mostly when they need me. and I also meant I sell my cards on credit to some customers and they refused to pay me back
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 19, 2021
budaatum:

the balls issue is something I already know will kill me see it pains me alot so I learn to endure the pain since I cannot afford surgery now.

good night sir.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2021
Couldn't sleep sir budaatum
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Londonboyrep(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2021
purehearttt:
how can a man fall to the point he can't even afford a meal anymore?
how can a ma be without a single family or friends to back me up.
will I ever stand on my feets again?
how long will I be able to bear this ?
why did everything turn out so bad for me ?
am into shame poverty and problem.
where will I meet someone to back me up and stand on my feet and start my business again?
in this time of need who will provide love and value of life to me.
I'm lost I need support.
I'm looking forward to meet someone who will help me with 20k to continue my business and be myself again.
i need someone to help me raise 20k for my business please. I tried loan application but am only eligible for 5k which the interest rate will be 3000 naira. meaning I will be paying 8k in 2weeks.
I sincerely need a hand may God help us all.

I normally would not do this but you are the kind of person that makes people not help others again due to so many lies. Last week you posted a similar topic threatening suicide. You asked for someone to loan you 20k and you would double it. I took pity on you, messaged you and sent you 20k and asked you to take it as a gift i.e no need to pay back but this week again you are back with same sob story. Is this some sort of job for you? SMH

4 Likes

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Londonboyrep:

I normally would not do this but you are the kind of person that makes people not help others again due to so many lies. Last week you posted a similar topic threatening suicide. You asked for someone to loan you 20k and you would double it. I took pity on you, messaged you and sent you 20k and asked you to take it as a gift i.e no need to pay back but this week again you are back with same sob story. Is this some sort of job for you? SMH
not so sir please check your email sir. am very greatful for the help you rendered to me God bless you. The reason you're still seeing my post is am trying to raise money to cure my testicles. I have been in this pain for 8years now its killing me slowly and very painful. I have been complaining about it since the beginning of my post on Nairaland. Thank you so much.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Londonboyrep:

https://www.nairaland.com/6513095/reason-why-never-sex-woman

https://www.nairaland.com/6403532/living-disease-think-it-no

Its not what you think sir. Am in pain I even snapped and show the affected testicles before the admin took it down.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Londonboyrep(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2021
purehearttt:
not so sir please check your email sir. am very greatful for the help you rendered to me God bless you. The reason you're still seeing my post is am trying to raise money to cure my testicles. I have been in this pain for 8years now its killing me slowly and very painful. I have been complaining about it since the beginning of my post on Nairaland. Thank you so much.
I am only basing my assertion on what you said i.e you need money to pay for your business. You asked for an exact amount and I gave you that exact amount so I’m surprised to see you begging again. This clearly demonstrates to me that you had no intention of paying anything back even though you said you would pay back double. Smh again.

3 Likes

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Londonboyrep:
I am only basing my assertion on what you said i.e you need money to pay for your business. You asked for an exact amount and I gave you that exact amount so I’m surprised to see you begging again. This clearly demonstrates to me that you had no intention of paying anything back even though you said you would pay back double. Smh again.
no that's not the point sir. Please reply my email lemme show u something.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Londonboyrep(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6512955/frustrated-soul-like-mine

This was your post and you said you’d pay back double. Agreed I said it was a gift and not to pay back but you coming with another sob story shows me clearly you either planned not to pay anyone back or you simply do not have the means to. Its very deceptive. Next time be honest about your intentions and someone who will help you will still help you. Good luck

7 Likes

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Londonboyrep:

This was your post and you said you’d pay back double. Agreed I said it was a gift and not to pay back but you coming with another sob story shows me clearly you either planned not to pay anyone back or you simply do not have the means to. Its very deceptive. Next time be honest about your intentions and someone who will help you will still help you. Good luck
oh God sir please just rely my mail let's talk please I won't be happy to disappoint you. Am not that kind of person
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by dobnina(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Londonboyrep:

Most people who beg on nairaland are scammers. Once you send money to them, they come back with another sob story to beg for more money. Op is a clear example.
I am glad nobody loaned him any money cos it would have been from one sob story to another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Uthman2021(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
@Londonboyrep please help me sir, i just need something to eat
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by jalodo2: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Londonboyrep:

He is just a lowlife scammer. Most of them takes this begging as a job, it's more lucrative than going out to work. All they av to do is sit down all day posting, and fiam ! Alerts keeps coming in from people. Cos u didnt make any comment about giving him money on d thread, he continued ,else he would av changed moniker and bring in another story. Dont b surprised he has many monikers, cashing out.

1 Like

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
jalodo2:
He is just a lowlife scammer. Most of them takes this begging as a job, it's more lucrative than going out to work. All they av to do is sit down all day posting, and fiam ! Alerts keeps coming in from people. Cos u didnt make any comment about giving him money on d thread, he continued ,else he would av changed moniker and bring in another story. Dont b surprised he has many monikers, cashing out.
stop saying what you just assume. He knows what he means he's not saying I scammed him. He just called me. He is saying why didn't I tell him its about health issues. You can ask him.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by jalodo2: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
purehearttt:
stop saying what you just assume. He knows what he means he's not saying I scammed him. He just called me. He is saying why didn't I tell him its about health issues. You can ask him.
liar , I no blame u
When u got d 20k, why didnt u mention u av go help on d threads u opened. Keep running around from one section to another looking for who to swindle. Someone told u to go to general hospital if u really av health issue and update the house, so people can help. U keep running around like headless chicken cos u know u pple will ask for proof.. as a doctor, u are now telling people to donate for surgery !!! Who diagnosed u? Which doctor suggested surgery? U just stood up and started asking for donation. Lazy youth, I blame d people enabling u. Why will u work? When awoof money dey online. U now got d 20k o, but still sits put here. Free money dey sweet

4 Likes

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Lostchild(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Londonboyrep:

Londonboyrep
Please. Iin the name of God, do not stop giving out help to people because of what people do to you. I, myself I have stop helping people I know because of my terrible experienced. A person can lie when they are suffering poverty or some sort of troubles in their life.

I only help strangers, people I don't know. God Himself will use people I don't know to help me

Thank You for the money you sent purehearttt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lostchild:

Londonboyrep
Please. I beg you in the name of God. Do not stop giving out help to people because of what people do to you. I, myself I have stop helping people I know because of my terrible experienced. A person can lie when they are suffering poverty or some sort of troubles in their life.

I only help strangers, people I don't know. God Himself will use people I don't know to help me

Thank You for the money you sent purehearttt

you're one in a billion sir.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Londonboyrep(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Just need to add please no one should contact me again. I have had loads of people contact me since this post to request 1 financial help or the other 1 of whom I already obliged apart from op. Please I wish I could help everyone but it’s impossible for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Londonboyrep:
Just need to add please no one should contact me again. I have had loads of people contact me since this post to request 1 financial help or the other 1 of whom I already obliged apart from op. Please I wish I could help everyone but it’s impossible for me.
God bless you sir.
Re: Change My Story If You Can Please by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Londonboyrep:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Introduction List. / Aisha Yesufu Advises Single Women, Don't Wait Until You Clock 50, Ask A Man Out. / Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.