Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness (1291 Views)

My Ongoing Experience Recovering From My Wife's Infidelity / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by assamu1122(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2021
A 55year old man has died in Akwa Ibom State in the early hours of Monday 19th, 2021 due to his wife's infidelity, Newsline9ja.com reports.

An internal source who did not want their name imprinted revealed that Mr. Joseph Akpan from Iman Ibom in Etinan local government area of Akwa Ibom State knew that, his wife was cheating, rather than confronting his wife and stop eating his food as the tradition (Ekpo Nkawo) demands, Joseph kept harboring his wife for fear of being mocked by the people and continued eating her food.

"Mr. Joseph my brother knew very well that his wife used to cheat with many men. In fact, to show you that he knew about all his wife was doing, one of their children is not Joseph's child but he kept quiet about it. His wife is fond of sleeping with different men which I don't know whether it is for fund or money because I see no reason why a woman will know there is 'Ekpo Nkawo' in her family but will keep cheating", family source cries out.

Speaking further, the source revealed that, the surviving wife is now pleading for mercy and forgiveness after her husband must have died of her dubious act. He said she has promised never to do it again but due to the tradition of the family, until a thorough cleansing on her is carried out, chances of her survival are very slim as her husband is already gone... Read Full details at:

https://newsline9ja.com/man-dies-for-wifes-infidelity-in-akwa-ibom-as-wife-pleads-for-forgiveness/

Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by MickzyDonald: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Wahala get as e be

1 Share

Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by lilvicky68(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Upon the strict tradition the woman still cheated on him..nawa oh
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by GOFRONT(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Fear women
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by gfon(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2021
That man fvck up,that tradition is real as fvck.My only issue with it is why should it kill the man instead of the woman.To my fellow guys,always do a background check on your potential partner and their family traditions

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by Mindlog: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2021
So in their tradition, when a man cheats his wife will not die but when the wife cheat to the knowledge of the husband, he dies...hmm.
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by Ndukings92(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2021
E don happen I don tell am, e don happen. Egungu be careful na express u de go, exactly the topic we treated yesterday here on Nairaland. Owu ite is d reason y a man will knew that the wife is cheating yet he will keep calm and die gradually
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by DonBenny77(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2021
No picture sef, smh
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by MufasaLion: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Another SIMP gone!
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by sageb: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Angelacruz what do have to say about this story.
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by Angelacruz: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Their headache
sageb:
Angelacruz what do have to say about this story.
Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by seborrhic: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
assamu1122:
A 55year old man has died in Akwa Ibom State in the early hours of Monday 19th, 2021 due to his wife's infidelity, Newsline9ja.com reports.

An internal source who did not want their name imprinted revealed that Mr. Joseph Akpan from Iman Ibom in Etinan local government area of Akwa Ibom State knew that, his wife was cheating, rather than confronting his wife and stop eating his food as the tradition (Ekpo Nkawo) demands, Joseph kept harboring his wife for fear of being mocked by the people and continued eating her food.

"Mr. Joseph my brother knew very well that his wife used to cheat with many men. In fact, to show you that he knew about all his wife was doing, one of their children is not Joseph's child but he kept quiet about it. His wife is fond of sleeping with different men which I don't know whether it is for fund or money because I see no reason why a woman will know there is 'Ekpo Nkawo' in her family but will keep cheating", family source cries out.

Speaking further, the source revealed that, the surviving wife is now pleading for mercy and forgiveness after her husband must have died of her dubious act. He said she has promised never to do it again but due to the tradition of the family, until a thorough cleansing on her is carried out, chances of her survival are very slim as her husband is already gone... Read Full details at:

https://newsline9ja.com/man-dies-for-wifes-infidelity-in-akwa-ibom-as-wife-pleads-for-forgiveness/
Utter bull crap.
Not surprised though.This is the same state where it's indigenes burn and kill children because they believe they are witches that are the cause of misfortune to their families when tragedies strike.
So believing a man died out of his wife's infidelity is keeping in line with their archaic, superstitious,illiterate beliefs.
Dumb skulls!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies For Wife's Infidelity In Akwa Ibom, Wife Pleads For Forgiveness by efficiencie(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
...then one mumu will claim that marrying a virgin does not guarantee anything in marriage...if you like marry olosho and expect her to be loyal!

(1) (Reply)

Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? / Why Do Poor People In Poor Neighbourhood Have So Much Enemies? / Christian Naming Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.