Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? (1301 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by SQLmastar(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good Day NL,
This predicament was explained to me by a close friend and business associate of mine...just yesterday:
Some weeks ago, my friend complained to me of the issues had with his private part (pus, painful urination, itches). I told him to go for tests since I presumed they may be signs of toilet infection. ( my friend doesn't womanize at all. He married as a virgin). Yesterday, he came to me confused. The test results revealed he had a Gonorrhea infection.
In my mind, Gonorrhea is only transmitted sexually and my friend has confided he has never sexed another woman besides his wife. His wife on the other hand is a mid-level banker who is very serious with both work and church. She couldn't have been cheating on her husband (according to him). He has never for once noticed any sudden change of behaviour with his wife.
He doesn't also check her chats or call logs because he trusts her. The only time something strange happened with her was when a cab dropped her off at around 11 PM and she had earlier called him that evening telling him she would be late due to end of year bank reconciliations (this happened in December last year).
So my question is: can gonorrhoea be transmitted through the air or via the toilet?
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Stargurl20(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Women do not cheat. But I'm not certain about the infection being transmitted by air or any other means apart from sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
SQLmastar:
So my question is: can gonorrhoea be transmitted through the air or via the toilet?
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection. undecided

Why is your friend telling you all of this instead of having the discussion with his doctor or his wife though? Is he afraid of her or what? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by dacblogger: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
His spirit wife is to blame... grin grin
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stargurl20:
Women do not cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Ammishaddai: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bros , your friend has a wife who is probabaly unfaithful to him but I'll advice that you let him have a talk with his family doctor to examine both him and his wife . Because Gonorrhea is mostly transmitted through sexual contact with the mouth , penis, vagina, or the anus of an infected partner. These modes of entry still point to the wife being the likely person to contract the disease

1 Like

Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by advanceDNA: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Why is your friend telling you all of this instead of having the discussion with his doctor or his wife though? Is he afraid of her or what? undecided
So its a crime to talk to his friend..
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Timekeeper: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pls make detailed research B4 u decide...
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
If this is true...
That means his wife is cheating on him...

1 Like

Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Khonifer: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stargurl20:
Women do not cheat. But I'm not certain about the infection being transmitted by air or any other means apart from sex.

You know ball. Women don’t cheat. Op ask your friend to think of his previous run arounds very carefully. I am sure he must have mistakenly fallen into another woman’s vagina.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

So its a crime to talk to his friend..
A question is asked the OP. Are the against asking questions of the Op or something? undecided
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by advanceDNA: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A question is asked the OP. Are the against asking questions of the Op or something? undecided
So u want to ask questions but u are questioning the guy for asking his friend..
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

So u want to ask questions but u are questioning the guy for asking his friend..
I remember you now again.... nevermind! undecided
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by advanceDNA: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I remember you now again.... nevermind! undecided

Lol ... remember me??
Im not even popular on this forum... so I’must have done something really evil for you to remember me. or u just petty
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by SQLmastar(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

he is confused that's why. He trusts his wife and he doesn't want to ask her because she may turn it against him and begin to suspect him.
How do you advice he kickstarts the conversation with his wife?
He just did a lab test and has booked appointment with doctor.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
SQLmastar:
he is confused that's why. He trusts his wife and he doesn't want to ask her because she may turn it against him and begin to suspect him.
If he has gonorrhoea, then it is possible his wife has it too this because I assume they have an active sex life. And so they both need to be tested anyways. So why not start from there? undecided

The issue of who got it first can probably only be answered by the doctor after they have both been tested. undecided
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by SQLmastar(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Khonifer:

You know ball. Women don’t cheat. Op ask your friend to think of his previous run arounds very carefully. I am sure he must have mistakenly fallen into another woman’s vagina.
no external vagina sir. Ever since he was born, he has only used his wife's vagina.
Or don't you think his wife must have used an infectious toilet? I know woman private part has a high affinity to infections from toilet.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Vyolet(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
If really, your friend has never had sex with any other woman and he's been having unprotected sex with his wife, I'm afraid the wife is cheating or may have cheated and has contracted the disease sexually from an infected person as there is no other way one can get gono except through sexual contact.

He should come out clean and let her know what he is going through and encourage her to go for screening, they should also screen for other STI's.

However, unless the wife confesses or he catches her redhanded with hard evidence, this situation is not enough to conclude that he got it from his wife, for all I know, he may have used the tip of his own dike to play near another woman's vagina undecided, he may have been raped unknowingly by being drugged or any other way. H should think well about it.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2021
It might be any other infection apart from gonorrhea.

Was the diagnosis carried out by a doctor

This days the lubricant found on some condoms are not body friendly anymore.

Am not saying she isn't cheating but then again........
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Fiscus105(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2021
SQLmastar:
Good Day NL,
This predicament was explained to me by a close friend and business associate of mine...just yesterday:
Some weeks ago, my friend complained to me of the issues had with his private part (pus, painful urination, itches). I told him to go for tests since I presumed they may be signs of toilet infection. ( my friend doesn't womanize at all. He married as a virgin). Yesterday, he came to me confused. The test results revealed he had a Gonorrhea infection.
In my mind, Gonorrhea is only transmitted sexually and my friend has confided he has never sexed another woman besides his wife. His wife on the other hand is a mid-level banker who is very serious with both work and church. She couldn't have been cheating on her husband (according to him). He has never for once noticed any sudden change of behaviour with his wife.
He doesn't also check her chats or call logs because he trusts her. The only time something strange happened with her was when a cab dropped her off at around 11 PM and she had earlier called him that evening telling him she would be late due to end of year bank reconciliations (this happened in December last year).

Hope the said infection is not staphylococcus but for lazy medical lab called it gonorrhea for ur friend? If it's former, it might not be as a result of cheating on the part of ur friend's wife.

But if it's confirmed "gono" and ur friend sure of not having sex outside, his wife is culpable sir.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by Raalsalghul: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2021
SQLmastar:

If he doesn't want to ask his partner, then he can snoop around.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by MufasaLion: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Stargurl20:
[b]Women do not cheat. [/b]But I'm not certain about the infection being transmitted by air or any other means apart from sex.

Says a lady that is probably cheating!
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by eyinjuege: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2021
SQLmastar:

If he has confirmed gonorrhea, picked by a proper test, he definitely got it from his sexual partner.
It's not through using the toilet, not through air but through sex.
If he's not sleeping with anyone aside his wife, then she gave him the STI. She will soon bring HIV home soon, thats if it's not already with them.
Disgusting.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by eyinjuege: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2021
SQLmastar:
no external vagina sir. Ever since he was born, he has only used his wife's vagina.
Or don't you think his wife must have used an infectious toilet? I know woman private part has a high affinity to infections from toilet.

Gonorrhea is got through sex and sex alone. Not through a dirty toilet or whatever.
Re: Confused: Is His Wife Cheating? by 1F30M4(f): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
I'm guessing your friend went to see a doctor who further advised him to do a lab test. If the result says it is a gonorrheal infection which is transmitted through se.xual intercourse, then he must've gotten it from his significant other. If he's still in doubt, he could go to another lab, if it's the same outcome then he really does have gonorrhea.

I see you're asking how he can approach his wife on this matter without her being dramatic, turning it on him and playing the victim card. I like the fact that he has booked an appointment with a doctor, let him start from there, maybe tell her the doctor wants to see them both and the earlier the better(just anything to make her go with him, like the doctor said nothing other than it's a life-or-death situation and she has to be present lol, all these with what I call a "miserable" face) so she has to make out time from her very busy schedule. I'm sure the doctor will take it up from there. I hope the infidelity ends there and really not lead to a life-threatening condition.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of A Terrorist Rat? / My Neighbor Na Woman Beater / Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.