Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Recharge, Borrow Airtime/data, Pay Your Bills Etc On The Glo Café App! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recharge, Borrow Airtime/data, Pay Your Bills Etc On The Glo Café App! (241 Views)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge, Borrow Airtime/data, Pay Your Bills Etc On The Glo Café App! by trendsgirl: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Glo Café is a full 360-degree solution to help you manage your Glo account easily and conveniently!

With the app, subscribers can easily buy, share, and gift data on the go, they can also borrow credit and data, as well as recharge any Glo account and pay postpaid bills. Glo café users who want a more personal interaction also enjoy quick access to contact call center executives, raise service related requests, chat with agents and so much more.

The app is also a one stop shop for all entertainment needs with 2,000,000+ songs, and over 10,000 Music videos, Comedy & sports.

The Glo Café app is available to Glo subscribers on web, Google Play store and Apple App store.

Re: How To Recharge, Borrow Airtime/data, Pay Your Bills Etc On The Glo Café App! by CourtneyChams: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
NICE ONE GLO... This app is a good idea and it would help out alot.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete My Gmail Account On My Office Phone? / Infinix Hot 9 Needed Urgently / Iphone 5 For Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.