Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? (334 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? / What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? / What Book Are You Reading Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? by Hintona(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
What is that book people praise and may be a best seller but you don't like it or think it's not worth all the hype?

I'll go first.

They are novels by the same author Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov.

I literally slept off after the first page of Crime and Punishment.

Re: What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? by siofra(f): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
All of Shakespeare plays

*Shudders

I don't see anything particularly great about them.

1 Like

Re: What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? by Hintona(f): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
siofra:
All of Shakespeare plays

*Shudders

I've always loved Shakespeare plays, started reading them as a child.

1 Like

Re: What Book Do People Think Is Great But You Don't Like? by Lonelypacifist6: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
siofra:
All of Shakespeare plays

*Shudders

You don't love the bard? Surprisingly today is his birthday, if he was alive he'll be 400+

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Book Club Inaugurated In Ogun State / Blog Content Writer Needed / It Wasn't My Fault, Was It?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.