Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Newsprint Sellers In Naija , Beware Of Nduka Obaigbena - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newsprint Sellers In Naija , Beware Of Nduka Obaigbena (1287 Views)

Tablet Dealers/sellers In Nnewi Needed Urgently. / I Need Genuine Crude Buyers Cos I Have Genuine Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776 / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newsprint Sellers In Naija , Beware Of Nduka Obaigbena by Gbanj11: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
[b] Newsprint Sellers in Naija , Beware of NDUKA OBAIGBENA[/b]A word of wisdom to Newsprint Importers and sellers in Nigeria, beware of Nduka Obaigbena and his “company” grin who are the biggest consumers of the Newsprint 34”. The dude buys on credit, his agents raise Local Purchase orders (LPO) for a 30 –day transaction, which could end up taking 1 to 2 years depending on your luck of course.  About 2 years ago, one of the suppliers went into a coma, over the amount owed him by Obaigbena’s company. This “supplier’s” relatives even went to the extent of meeting with him, but to no avail. Recently, this “supplier” had to go to the extent of obtaining a court order to close down his business, just so he could paid what he was owed.
And another thing, Is Nduka Obaigbena  really bigger than the Nigerian Judicial System as he boasts to be?. This guy’s being taken to the EFCC by his suppliers but, well as today most of these debts are yet to be paid. So are our Laws so lax, so weak, that an individual and his company could, single-handedly, ruin lives and businesses and in most cases, dependents.
Also, what’s up with George W. Bush, Clinton, Mr. Tony Blair, Condoleezza Rice, the list goes on. These are undeniably great people, great minds who get invited and take honors from his awards programs and music shows. These should have raise questions about his integrity, but he’s fortunate to be in a Nigerian system, where the King gets to ride both his horse and his servant’s.   I think something really needs to done about this guy, and I hope it’s done soon.
I'm just saying lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Having Your Own Website? We Now Offer Web Design & Host For N13,000 / Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. / Are U Looking For Grade A Fairly Used Cloths? Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.