Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo (27273 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by victorisreal02: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students For Ritual Purpose

According to news reaching 9jaflaver news desk, a uniabuja female student was caught stealing used sanitary pads of fellow female students for ritual purpose at Uniabuja mini campus female hostel, Gwagwalada…

According to eye witness (Name Wit-held), one of the students who caught the suspect “It was late this night when I stepped out of my hostel block to dispose waste when I caught her (The suspect Name wit-held) sacking loads of used sanitary pads which was dumped in the same waste tank I wanted to dump dirt into, and that point, I noticed what was going on and immediately alerted other female students close-by, but she was so fast to notice and started running, so we chased her and caught her, at the point we caught her, she confessed that she was not just sacking used sanitary pads, but was also digging spots where other female students urinates and sacking the wet sand too”

Video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VzG2In123o&feature=youtu.be

Source:- https://9jaflaver.com/a-uniabuja-student-caught-stealing-used-sanitary-pads-of-fellow-female-students-for-ritual-purpose/
Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Fahdiga(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bad people everywhere. She might even be the choir leader of her church. quick question nairalanders. what do Oloshos do with used condoms of their clients which they keep to themselves after the client have gone? I'm just asking for someone

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Righteousness2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
That's Pure Witchcraft!
That is why it is important to be Soaked Genuinely in JESUS Christ.
The wickedness going on in hidden places and in darkness is Epic..
If you are Solidly in JESUS Christ, No Matter what is done, it will Go back to Sender..

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by slawormiir: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans and stupidity....

Them just conclude say na ritual purpose

4 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Totilopussylick(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
She should be handed over to the authority for proper investigation.

She's not acting alone.

4 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by XXXXTENTACION: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dann too bad. cry
Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Ekejoestar(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
End. Time and quest for quick money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by TarOrfeeek: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
She wants to use the destinies of runs girls and corporate oloshos to make money?

Tueh!

How much those ones go fit vomit?

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by johnkey: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Shingbain she no go see. Girls wey boys don already use the goodness for their body wetin remain again

7 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by chukskafor(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bad people everywhere. She might even be the choir leader of her church. quick question nairalanders. what do Oloshos do with used condoms of their clients which they keep to themselves after the client have gone? I'm just asking for someone
How did you get to know that they keep it to themselves, if not for the fact that you are one of the client bro and.... I come in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Anter: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Ritual things.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by sylve11: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Disgusting! embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by PoshTraveler: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
lets stop blaming these guys. the real people that should be blamed are the pastors for making people believe in blood money and for nollywood for making it look like the only way u can make money is from olosho and rituals.

ban nolly wood and naija will be alright

5 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by lanzofx: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Support me �

6 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by lagusboyyy(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
What a MAN can do, a WOMAN can equally do better.
Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by alphaconde(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Anter:
Ritual things.

u have spoken my mind
Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Bonaventura(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Genesis 6:5 reads:

The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The world of today is getting worse and worse. The penchant for making quick money has become normalized that we are no longer in the era where parents would reject the gifts from their young children who have no tangible job that brings income.

Rather, the moral depravity is such that if you're not careful you'd feel odd and weird for being diligent, hardworking and doing the right thing.

The devil is on the prowl looking for acolytes to drown and destroy but the good news is that Jesus never changes, he's the same today and tomorrow and He still saves.

The only safe place to be is in Jesus.

For Psalms 91:5-7 says:

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by victorazy(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Ok

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Amaechi2023(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
UNIBUJA my Alma matter, anybody who has been in the school for over four years would testify about the massive increase in wealth amongst it's students after the covid19 break.
the rate of cars in schools these days man no understand.
majority go claim say na Yahoo, but with the massive rate of success recently, it's no doubt that questions would be asked.
even people when no Sabi spell dey cash out steady..

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Dpharisee: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
For those female students urinating indiscriminately like men outside una see una life, samples of una urine on the ground can now be collected by all those Yahoo boys that make you ignore sincere guys and use your piss for their jazz cheesy

Meanwhile, La Future La Female grin

7 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

Good question, all the ashawo wey de ojurin bodija you will never see where they dispose the used condom, I hope no be wetin I de think.
Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by Andyvilly: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
yuck! what good can puzzy water give
Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by peter8535: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
can someone shed more light abt dis?

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by emperor863(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

How do you know they keep the used condoms after the client would have gone?

It is only a man being troubled by his village pipu that would visit an olosho and leave a used condom behind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by DestroyEvil: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2021
And some fools would say: there is no YAH ALMIGHTY, there is no Satan, there are no demons, no Heaven for kind Souls, and HellFire for wicked Souls like this girl. Very soon after the so imminent Rapture, all eyes of the left-behind shall be clear. You better accept JESUS and His Way of Holiness so that your Eternal Life get assured from Today onward. If you miss Heaven, you can never miss HellFire.

4 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by JosephXavier: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Hmm! Wonders shall never end!!

She even talk say she dey find where women piss make she pack the sand

It's like everything that has to do with a woman's vee can be used for ritual

From pant to used sanitary pads and now where dey piss...

May God protect our sisters and our future wives

And @Fadhiga that was saying that she might be the choir mistress of her church

Must you drag church into this?

What if she is a Muslim, or maybe Imam's daughter?

4 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by olaolaking: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2021
The news may not be true. Forget the video. They once accused me inside molue to be a pick-pocket. If they find her in a compromising position, they may misinterpret her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo by emperor863(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2021
lanzofx:
Support me �

My guy, how is Atan kekere, the ancetral land of my maternal grand father?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.