Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN (27255 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by hauwababy: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
The new Vice Chancellor of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is Prof. OSASERE ORUMWENSE. Prof ORUMWENSE who hails from the Bini speaking tribe of Edo State was a lecturer in the Mechanical Engineering department of the school and was also the admission officer of the school in 2001. He was later appointed the Rector of Institute of Technology and Management (IMT), Usen,Edo State. He was also the dean , Faculty of Engineering, UNIBEN.

He takes over from Prof. Oshodi who served excellently well and is also a Benin man.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/10/yeoal-exclusive-professor-osasere.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by mikkyphp(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats to him.
Very level headed man. I remember him during my registration as a fresh engineering student in 2001.

4 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by iccydope(m): 2:52am On Oct 15, 2014
2:51am.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by jaybiz007(m): 2:52am On Oct 15, 2014
#

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Henrypraise: 2:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Henrypraise was here
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by oscarpad(m): 2:55am On Oct 15, 2014
Ok.....congrat
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Alright
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Congratulations to you sir!!
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by PapaNnamdi: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2014
so na dis kain tym una(mods) dey carry topic come front page,

*creates road block and wears police uniform*

2 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by CEtoO(f): 3:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Make I book space too

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Deiok(m): 3:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Congrats to him, I think he is the second benin man appionted as v.chancellor in uniben.

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by flybiz08(m): 3:04am On Oct 15, 2014
congrats prof.

Visit www.facebookcouponbank.com for AUTHENTIC $50 Facebook coupon vouchers. We offer instant deliveries!

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Mide94: 3:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by jaybiz007(m): 2:52am

#

Busted
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by samlestic(m): 3:07am On Oct 15, 2014
ok
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by hollandis(f): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Why Benin man?why cant they look for an Imo man?

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by infobiz9ja(m): 3:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Congratulations are in order. More Grease to your elbows sir.
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by remmer56(m): 3:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Congrats. Sir
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by crisycent: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Quiet man. Remember he had one 504 then, a clean one tho. grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by infobiz9ja(m): 3:23am On Oct 15, 2014
hollandis:
Why Benin man?why cant they look for an Imo man?

SERIOUSLY

5 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by LaconicINC: 3:25am On Oct 15, 2014
congrats to him,wow am on fp.i want to use dis opportunity to thank all those who have stood by me from when i joined nairaland till now, i dedicate this successful front paging to my siblings.mom,dad and to Seun grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by xp17(m): 3:26am On Oct 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by erayo2GCA(m): 3:36am On Oct 15, 2014
f.uck dose igbo vc in the past..let bini man rule

7 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Ok o

Finally made it to FP, itz ur boi Kipkip Chicks go
crazy grin grin

Shoutout to ma real niggas, GGMUB
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by doofanc: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2014
the outgoing vc was Bini if I'm not mistaken, and this one is Bni as well. Doesn't seem too fair in my opinion. what abt the other ethnic groups? Esan , akoko Edo etc

4 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by futajallon: 3:52am On Oct 15, 2014
good Na my temple be that bambella
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by davidflipcy(m): 4:04am On Oct 15, 2014
Good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by davidflipcy(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2014
erayo2GCA:
f.uck dose igbo vc in the past..let bini man rule
wa gbayi
Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by hovic(m): 4:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Good, Goodnews.
Lets govern our schools our self, even if am from ESAN (Ekpoma), i still prefer an EDO man to govern the great UNIBEN.
Long LIVES the binis.
Long LIVES the Esan.
Long LIVES the akoko-edo.
Long LIVES the Auchi peeps.

Haters gonna hate.
P.S When his tenor expires will shall replace him with another EDO till Jesus the son of God comes back.

18 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by Olaskybab: 4:22am On Oct 15, 2014
hovic:
Good, Goodnews.
Lets govern our schools our self, even if am from ESAN (Ekpoma), i still prefer an EDO man to govern the great UNIBEN.
Long LIVES the binis.
Long LIVES the Esan.
Long LIVES the akoko-edo.
Long LIVES the Auchi peeps.

Haters gonna hate.
P.S When his tenor expires will shall replace him with another EDO till Jesus the son of God comes back.
wetin b TENOR

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by esof1(f): 4:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Great development and Good News.
Osa rue se

3 Likes

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by ceospecial(m): 4:34am On Oct 15, 2014
cry I kind of miss Oshodin without cause, I hope this man will be better though!

1 Like

Re: Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN by AriDsexy(f): 4:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Wow,my beloved school....GREATEST UNIBEN[ST]

Congrats to him....Let him continue to put the school in good light and be a leader by example.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.