Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. (46925 Views)

Corona Virus: University Of Ibadan Copied University Of Cape Coast Ghana Memo / San Siro Sitting Style Inside University Of Cape Coast, Examination Hall, Ghana / Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by moabdul: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
deeptechcool:

UI an abbattoir to this? You must be living in a hole.
For how long have you been incarcerated,Mr Methuselah?

Abeg wetin the premier university get oooo
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Emekus999(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
bad leaders currupt nigerian schools,lecturers and deans follow up too
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Asiri1991: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Not far from EBSU.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by preselect(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Papachie:

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST RANKS
3rd in GHANA
51st in AFRICA
And part of West Africa top 10 Universities

https://edurank.org/uni/university-of-cape-coast/

UNN 17th in Africa
Ibadan 20 in Africa
Unilag 23rd in Africa
Even Uniport na 50 just ahead of this Uni. . . . . .

HOWEVER . . . ,I agree with you, the rankings of the nigerian universities above this one is due to the excellence of the nigerians, despite the ineptitude of the government, and despite the lack of facilities.

Ghana is moving forward, I wish them well. I hate to admit it but I wish them well. Somebody as to step up and show the world that Blacks are not all baboons, some can actually build a country.

Go Ghana!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Papachie: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
policysamuel:
How can someone gain admission into this university from Nigeria?

You will have to apply online.
You need to purchase a scratch card of 120 USD and apply online.
Visit the School's website for application
www.ucc.edu.gh
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by preselect(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
King44:
Can someone do something like this for UI. OAU is living in past glory, my own school nko eye sore.

40yrs ago, UI, OAU, Unilag and ABU were better than this.
60yrs ago people came from Europe and Asia to school in UI and other nigerian universities

Our leaders kill us finish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by deeptechcool(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
moabdul:

Abeg wetin the premier university get oooo

Take your touchlight phone there and snap the abbatoir.
Leave your enclave and Learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by King44(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
preselect:

40yrs ago, UI, OAU, Unilag and ABU were better than this.
60yrs ago people came from Europe and Asia to school in UI and other nigerian universities

Our leaders kill us finish
The left everything to rot, there is no amount of complain that would change their minds cos most of them don't have children who attend these schools.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by FatherOfJesus: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is what we call, ONE is ONE.
and not littering everywhere with Toilet Facilities as Tertiary Institutions.
UNN, UNILORIN and UI are like ABATTOIRS to this edifice.
OAU, and ABU are like POULTRIES to it.
Please no one should upload pictures of those Nigerian Universities' Latrines here.
It seems you attended one useless state university hence this comment.

This is UNN

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Hanz1: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
deeptechcool:

He prob. has never been to UI self? grin

I won't want to compare though.

1st: Any school can look beautiful in pictures. It most likely won't look that good in reality.

2nd: I haven't bn to d above school.

That being said, I came to UI today & I can say that UI has one of the best green environments 4 any University anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Devilpen(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Futarians left the group

ASUU left the group.

UI and ninety nine others left the group
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by chatinent: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ghana is bae.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Umunede(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
That is Cape coast stadium, not for the university.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by sweetjohn(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
psucc:
Another war brewing between Nigeria and Ghana. I may believe that this is one of the best legs of Ghana. Others may not be as fine. But Nigeria also must have one. So whoever created this thread, should also bring up one for Nigeria.

Hmmmmm.
You are wrong sir. University of Ghana Legoon, is the most beautiful university in Ghana followed by Kwame Nkrunah Unversity of science and technology Ghana, then cape coast University Ghana. All are federal universities and the only three federal universities in Ghana. three of them are standard universities. I didn't school there but i have visited the three universities in person
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Jamersirwin1971: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Elsueno:
2.5 million naira per year, omoh how many Ghanaians can afford that ?

Still, it's freaking clean!

Na for naira you Dey see am big, for Ghanaians it’s like 1.5 million naira .
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Papachie: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
sweetjohn:
You are wrong sir. University of Ghana Legoon, is the most beautiful university in Ghana followed by Kwame Nkrunah Unversity of science and technology Ghana, then cape coast University Ghana. All are federal universities and the only three federal universities in Ghana. three of them are standard universities. I didn't school there but i have visited the three universities in person

Point of correction...
All public universities (Government owned ) in Ghana are standard Universities including private Universities

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by yahmohy27: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is what we call, ONE is ONE.
and not littering everywhere with Toilet Facilities as Tertiary Institutions.
UNN, UNILORIN and UI are like ABATTOIRS to this edifice.
OAU, and ABU are like POULTRIES to it.
Please no one should upload pictures of those Nigerian Universities' Latrines here.
have you seen laterine from this Uni。
rubbish talk
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by deeptechcool(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hanz1:

He prob. has never been to UI self? grin

I won't want to compare though.

1st: Any school can look beautiful in pictures. It most likely won't look that good in reality.

2nd: I haven't bn to d above school.

That being said, I came to UI today & I can say that UI has one of the best green environments 4 any University anywhere.

Only those that havent visited say otherwise.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by yahmohy27: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
deeptechcool:

the guy is no tNigeria
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by babsbolad: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
No doubt the university buildings are good to the sight and the clean environment complements its beauty. Most of the things Nigeria took pride in like economy, education, health, basic amenities, even security are now things of the past. In fact, the country has become a laughing stock among the league of nations in the continent.
Regrettably, i used to be among the several OAU undergraduates then who did not see beyond our noses and erroneously believed we had the most beautiful university on the continent. Both then and now, I don't think OAU , not even any university in Nigeria is close to this beautiful school and many other ones in other African countries.
Our leaders have failed us without remorse.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by SirLakes: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
UNN left the group chat grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by mrkings84(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Una don start again with all these glorified secondary School pictures

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by tribalmall: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by shugabasbn: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Let unilorin see
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Tokkson: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
sexiestharam:
How is this West Africa's finest university? Covenant University is finer than it. Even LASU has a more beautiful campus! Ghanaians always hyping even the tiniest of things!!! lipsrsealed

Sorry abeg oo, which Lasu are you talking about? The same Lasu i know?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by israelmao(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
It is difficult to see Nigerian public universities will beat this except private universities.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oh cape coast is fun, what i love most about the city is its closeness to the sea. While driving through the road thats connects the city to thd northern city of Takwaradi that leads to Abidjan, u can almost touch the sea from your car.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by AKONE(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have been there. Nice place, but nothing spectacular. Believe me, It's not better than Federal universities that I know. University Of Ghana is more beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Papachie:

Come again please.
How much in terms of fees?

Don't go there. Academically they can't match any uni in Nigeria. My friend left there as the best graduating student in her class but couldn't get 3 points in MBA here. Confessed to me how bad and inferior she feels before us.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice structures.
But I don't see anything that is very different from what I see in Unilag.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
deeptechcool:

Let’s face it....no Nigerian university can compare to this!

Giant of Africa.....with feet of clay!
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by davillian(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Celsony:

I tell you sir, like say na Europe. I remember my school field at NSUK baba nothing to write home about...
Unibuja own if you try sliding tackle
You go get monkey Nash.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.