Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Simi Says Hubby Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Says Hubby Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Her (335 Views)

Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi / Wizkid's First Baby Mama Reveals Their Plan To Have More Kids / AMAZING! Find Out What Simi Did To Celebrate Hubby Adekunle Gold Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Says Hubby Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Her by popeye73: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerian songstress Simi may be planning to have four more babies with her husband Adekunle Gold judging by her recent reaction to him celebrating her on her birthday.
Simi marked her 33rd birthday yesterday, April 19, and in his post, Adekunle Gold called her "magic" and said that she is the best part of his life.

"To the best part of my life, the thought of growing old with you makes me the happiest man", he wrote. "My life is better because of you and I'm grateful for every day, every milestone and moments with you.

See Simi's response here: https://allnews.ng/news/simi-says-hubby-adekunle-gold-deserves-four-more-kids-from-her

(1) (Reply)

Audiomack Links Up With Mtn To Offer Free Music Streeming / Pastor Adeboye makes first public appearance after the demise of his son / Painful: Actress Biola Fowosire In Tears After Robbers Cleard Her Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.