Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Uba Interview Tips - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Interview Tips (6548 Views)

Uba Interview / Pls Inform Me Of Uba Interview Questions / Uba Interview: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Interview Tips by ayojango(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2007
does anyone know uba interview questions,heard its a lot of drilling, and long process unlike other banks
Re: Uba Interview Tips by ijaiya: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2007
av u been called for the interview, pls tell the house when and where u sat 4 the test, so that those that av not been called would know their level. when is the next test coming up?
Re: Uba Interview Tips by ijaiya: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2007
ayo jango,  av u been called for the interview, pls tell the house when and where u sat 4 the test, so that those that av not been called would know their level. when is the next test coming up?
Re: Uba Interview Tips by nme(f): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2007
hi
pls l would like to know if anybody has been called for the Uba interview and what it looks like.l am just optimistic. Thanks
Re: Uba Interview Tips by lolypop: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2007
1.You must be self confidence
2.Introduction of yourself will be the first question(normal thing)
3.try to refresh your brain about your course, you can't escape it.
4.Visit their web site to get information about their achivement,their current share price etc
       they asked me the full meaning of ATM when i did my own and if u can scale through the first interview, forget it the second one with the Zonal Director is very easy and dangerous,provided you are invited for the second one. cool
Re: Uba Interview Tips by muppet: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2007
pls i wrote my test on d 13th of June dis year,im yet to get a response from them o.my fone got stollen few days after d test.
anyway,2 weeks later, i went 2 their head office 2 find out any latest development.i was told no text mesage had been send yet 4 d interview.
few days ago i was able 2 retrive my line back.abeg fellow nairalanders as anyone one been called yet.i just pray and hope they've not send me a text and it probably bounced back.
abeg sumone should reply me o(im sure i passed bcuz d test WAS TOO SIMPLE)
Re: Uba Interview Tips by Joey82(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2007
U've all got 2 b very patient, I wrote the test last yr August at Queen's college Yaba, it wan't untill march this year that I got amessage inviting me 4 d interview (when I'd already forgotten) and up till today, ve not been invited 4 d medicals, wonder if I might still b called. So be patient, although ur case may b different.
Re: Uba Interview Tips by muyismart(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
I wrote mine(UBA test) on 14th of June,2007,the week b4 the NLC strike. I was invited 4 an interview on the 3rd of July and i was told that was the first and i should expect to hear from them again if i scale through the first one.
I believe call for interview will be in batches i.e the best scores in the test get invited first in batches.
If you are successful,you will be invited,be patient.
It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only / Uac Foods Is Recruiting / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.