Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Uba Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Interview (10113 Views)

Uba Interview Tips / Pls Inform Me Of Uba Interview Questions / Uba Interview: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Interview by papalsman: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
Please does anyone know anything about UBA interview format? I wrote the test some months ago and will be going to the interview by next week. Also, I have an interview with a serving company here in warri where they are intending to pay me N55k, if I start this one, I wont even have time to move( even for interview)   till after 9mths as stipulated on their contract paper. What are the likely interview questions in UBA, is it an oral or written form? What do they require? Pls, if you are working in the bank already,  What is their salary structure like? How about their working condition? Please am dying for this information so that I don’t even take risk ? Guys, help a brother.!!!. you can send a email to edward_onoshama@yahoo.com
cry
Re: Uba Interview by papalsman: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
Guys, am waiting nw, pls i need the info
Re: Uba Interview by dagashini: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
The interview is oral.you will be asked some questions concerning your discipline but you would be luckier if you were a science student because the only question you would be asked is ''what is the relationship between your discipline and banking?''and other petty questions.
This question above is always asked but if your field relates to banking ,something like economics,just be prepared to say something not necessarily the correct thing but the confidence,the boldness at with you speak scores you more.Dress nice,wear a suit with a commanding tie (red tie).The tie should reach the top of your belt level.Black socks,black belt.Always look into the eyes of the interviewer(boldness).Don't wait until you are asked to sit.Feel relaxed;your back must rest.if you are putting on a suit,
dont botton the last hole,before you sit make sure you loosen all bottons(it means u are open for business) and before standing botton all holes.you will also be asked your weakness and strenght.why do you want to join our bank?answer:from the highest capital base(1st to reach trilion),global reputation,it is no doubt that uba is a winning team and everyone wants to be part of a winning team.you must know something about uba(must)

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Genuine Job Invites / Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed / HHL Group Invite; Anyone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.