Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder (47714 Views)

Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by oshozondii: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
George Floyd's murder: Court convicts Derek Chauvin of all 3 charges

BREAKING: Derek Chauvin has been found guilty Count 1: second-degree unintentional murder, Count 2: third-degree murder and
Count 3: second-degree manslaughter in the killing of George Floyd.

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1384615050997022722?s=19

Derek Chauvin found guilty of all charges in the murder of George Floyd
A final verdict in the murder trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is expected to be released on Tuesday, according to multiple reports. Chauvin faces charges of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the 2020 killing of George Floyd.
https://twitter.com/i/events/1376535597695705089

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by oshozondii: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
#BREAKING Chauvin handcuffed, taken into custody after guilty verdicts
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1384615989220761601?s=19

Derek Chauvin will be sentenced in eight weeks. His bond is revoked and he is placed into custody immediately.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by NLTerrorisT(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
angry
I can't breathe.
The MF should rotten in jail angry

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Dotherightthing: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by NwaNimo1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by lessonotes(f): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm...it was expected. Upon all the distraction of Derek Chauvin's lawyer to dissuade from the obvious; this law profession na something else; I just dey look dey lawyer as he dey vibrate; he knows Chauvin is guilty

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by IpobAntidote: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good.

Finally, they are letting these cops know that you can't just kill with impunity and expect to just walk away like a rock star.
The only reason this guy is going to prison is because the whole thing was caught on camera and very repulsive. Many more have gotten away with killing and nothing has happened. It's a good start.

223 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by blaise00700(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Here's a country that works.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by chris4gold(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
This give me joy walhai

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by cRAFTsVEN: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Glory! Mehn justice has been served. Now they're gonna be a lot less brazen about their racially motivated approach to policing.

Heard it's gonna be a 40+25+10 = 75 years sentence

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Atonsboy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
SEEN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Obrigardo: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yes.
This conviction is going to forever judge a lot of racists and some black white supremacist sympathizers who still think Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero, that trump did not incite the Riot but Maxine water's is guilty of treason for saying there should be confrontation if verdict goes wrong. There is real racism in America, raw white supremacy and i fear they are going to lash out in force, more mass shootings than in the past week may ensue.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
when is he getting sentenced...

he should be sent to the gallows immediately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Was he really guilty of all charges or the jury did all they can to stop a riot?

Now there will be appeal based on Jury tampering

Mad Maxine Waters was seen calling for riot if there wasn't a guilty verdict even stupiid Biden couldn't keep his mouth shut till a verdict was reached
Jury tampering is a basis for appeals to start with.

Stupid people everywhere, they couldn't keep their damned mouth shut .

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
5 years in prisonment

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Khd95(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
What's his purnishment or sentence

He deserved to be choked to death too

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by stainlink(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good.

I can't breath. I can't breath.

I hope it's a life sentence

9 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Revere27: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good one

But the guy is still not remorseful at all... Baba just bone face no iota of been sad angry grin.

Make them send am to jail jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Risingblue008(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
They should have crucified him since the day he committed the offense (murder)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by dafman10(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good

And the various Endsars panel here don fold up ooo without results. . .chai Nawa!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by phygo89(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
No be only 2nd/3rd degree murder abi Wo(man) slaughter
Murder na murder except accident...

If na black man now the for done call a spade a spade!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Cholls(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by merits(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by espn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by danny086(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is what I call a working nation... Not some deep down jungle that can't sack a terrorist supporter..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
See better country.

Kill mUdafVcka asap

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by jchioma: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one.

Has justice being served? Yes. This is a deserved justice if you ask me, and it will serve as deterrent and a precedence in future cases.

2 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Drsnives(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
I see them secretly giving him a soft landing CIA he's white

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
To close the first page of this great thread........

JUSTICE AT LAST cool

longetivity:
Good news for the black community
True that!

mimyselfai:
The life is lost and wasted already. Even this won't bring him back to his family. Guys, never argue with a man with a gun. The dead tell no stories. Be wise.
Uhmmmmm?
Come again......

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.