Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video (4563 Views)

Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Finestgal: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqj4NhgjmQw

Anita Joseph orders her husband to clear the desk so she can make a video for her fans

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by gakawo8166: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2021
so
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by WoundedLamb: 2:26am On Apr 21, 2021
There's no difference between y'all blogger/vloggers and your politicians; none at all.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by wepexe1648: 2:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2021
What's the meaning of this trash?
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Mryacks: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Lmao...look @that last picture, dude looks exhausted and "tired" of the wahala hook carry for head.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by BigDawsNet: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2021
grin The Hubby must be related to Frank

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by 4ckyou: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Mryacks:
Lmao...look @that last picture, dude looks exhausted and "tired" of the wahala hook carry for head.. grin

Lolz, na that kind woman I they like sha

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Finestgal: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Mryacks:
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Quietpain: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Stress wan finish Baba.
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Frales6(f): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
the guy fresh oooo. that one concern them sha
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
This one no reach to be Husband.
Na HUBBY be this.
Still looks like a DJ/BARMAN/ BARBER.
Nothing has improved so far
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Jerryherd: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2021
make God put our daily bread in an easy place... am sure the guy is just doing all this lovey dovey for money... and as job no dey man gast survive
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by mytime24(f): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Ibo girl don use her yoruba husband do houseboy angry

d power of p.....

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sweet video. I love how she keeps speaking Igbo to him, he must hear the language by force grin. I really do wish them well. They should learn to keep some things off media though.
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by pepperdemzombie: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
mytime24:
Ibo girl don use her yoruba husband do houseboy angry

d power of p.....

She paid her own bride price, when her kayamanta expire, dem go dump am like her fellow sisters.
That's why their men avoid a lot of them.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Kondomatic(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Sweet video. I love how she keeps speaking Igbo to him, he must hear the language by force grin. I really do wish them well. They should learn to keep some things off media though.
They have "unlocked" this one
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
They have "unlocked" this one

Lol. I unlocked myself. The mods are innocent on this.
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Kondomatic(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I unlocked myself. The mods are innocent on this.
It's good to lay low sometimes.

Nobody miss you sha, just thought you should know.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Finestgal: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She paid her own bride price, when her kayamanta expire, dem go dump am like her fellow sisters.
That's why their men avoid a lot of them.
Hmmmm undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
It's good to lay low sometimes.

Nobody miss you sha, just thought you should know.

The “sha” gave you away. Why una dey like add am? “I miss you sha, I didn’t miss you sha”.
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Frales6:
the guy fresh oooo. that one concern them sha
you look like a street girl
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Frales6(f): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
you look like a street girl

you no go leave me alone, how does my comment concern/affect you. I no get strength oooo
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Frales6:

you no go leave me alone, how does my comment concern/affect you. I no get strength oooo
nah scope, soon he go pm u
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Frales6(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
musicproducer:
nah scope, soon he go pm u
na you sabi. have a nice evening sha
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by pretydiva(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Of what relevance is this useless post undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by potent5(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Which Frank?

Nor vex, I de ask for our neighbour.
BigDawsNet:
grin The Hubby must be related to Frank
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by BigDawsNet: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
potent5:
Which Frank?

Nor vex, I de ask for our neighbour.

Frank donga

You need to watch the video

How the dude talks is funny...just like the comedian
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by AntiAPC2023(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Frales6:

no mind me too I'm just joking.
Anyway how far make we discuss for mail or Whatsapp na
Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Hintona(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Years from now he will come and tell us how his relationship with her was toxic.

Re: Anita Joseph Orders Her Husband To Clear The Desk So She Can Make A Video by Frales6(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
no mind me too I'm just joking. Anyway how far make we discuss for mail or Whatsapp na
make we discuss how Nigeria go use better

(1) (2) (Reply)

R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? / Meet Tania Omotayo's (wizkid's Girlfriend) Dad / Top 20 Most Beautiful & Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.