Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) (33171 Views)

Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by CallMeDrino: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Celebrities Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), Mercy Johnson, Alexx Ekubo, Simi, Craze Clown and others have shown various reactions to comedienne Real Warri Pikin’s unique way of celebrating her husband, Igbere TV reports.

The comedienne posted a video to Instagram on Tuesday to celebrate her husband Ikechukwu Asuoha.

In the video, the mother of two extolled her husband for standing by her, and proceeded to tell him how she would treat him like a king in the bedroom.

“Today, I go first massage you for like 33 minutes. Then I go come climb you. I go twerk put. I go bite that place wey you dey like,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb79FOD2zVo

Real Warri Pikin described him as her peace of mind, and special effect, adding that he was the strongest of them all.

“No mind all those people wey dey call you woman wrapper, say you too weak, say why you go dey leave your wife to dey travel. Them no know say you be the strongest of them all. It takes only a strong man to stand by his wife,” she added.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN4ZvqUlRmc/?igshid=7avoglgato94

Reacting to the video, Mercy Johnson wrote in the comment section, “I finally give up on you. You nor well.”

Simi wrote: “Omg I love you. Happy birthday Baba.”

RMD, on his part, wrote: “I’m not even saying anything again. Happy birthday Ikechukwu. Your wife don cut rope. Na you go give us scores for morning tomorrow if you still fit wake up.”

Real Warri Pikin and Mr Asuoha got married in 2013.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by bewla(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Any how I must keep you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by PlayMaker14: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Without mincing words, Ijaw ladies in Warri, are the most romantic and endowed ladies you'll find in Delta State... If you see this lady physically, you'll know what I am talking about. cheesy

Though an average Ijaw person is naturally hotheaded and quick to anger, but they're really caring and supportive.

Tarela and Preye, even though I was scared of dating them, they literally carried out the duties of "girlfriends" in my life till I press B race. grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by adash101: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2021
That's cool

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Manq(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
This chick nor well @ all

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Revere27: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Happy birthday to the said husband.
Long life and prosperity smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by kenzysmith: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Can this girl swear that Ay, basjetmouth, and even broda shaggy never give her doggy? no girl with this kind of yansh can com out to beat her chest that they have not cheated. dump my ex 2 months ago who have big ass and world class figure 8, not because I caught her with a man I just needed peace of mind..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by ictjobber: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
So this girl don marry sef

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Angrygoat: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Pile of fat
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by BlessedNuel: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Excess Money humbles any being

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Zmark: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Nice
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by kenzysmith: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Without mincing words, Ijaw ladies in Warri, are the most romantic and endowed ladies you'll find in Delta State... If you see this lady physically, you'll know what I am talking about. cheesy

Though an average Ijaw person is naturally hotheaded and quick to anger, but they're really caring and supportive.

Tarela and Preye, even though I was scared of dating them, they literally carried out the duties of "girlfriends" in my life till I press B race. grin
my brother ijaw ladies are dark beauties the only reason I no feel marry them they are too like cheating one prick no feel satisfy them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Mokason288(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pile of fat
Your moniker should be

Poor Foolish Bitter Angrygoat

At Bold ...Monkey no fine but him mama still like am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
He looks like a dangerous simp

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Drsnives(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2021
Lass lass the girl wor wor no be small

That I have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Faguy: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2021
good nor be those evening newspaper paper when they celebrate divorce. God make any Nairalander nor come across dose type of priceless piece irrelevant garbage. make we come across the ones wen go polish destinies and make us functional figures the society can't do without in all ramification of human endeavours

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2021
Once again... What do we do with such information?!! Is this even supposed to be for public consumption?!!

Call me old fashioned, but I will never fully grasp this concept of constantly seeking attention and validation from online strangers, especially these dull bimbos. Haba!!!

7 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
That's good

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by nihinlade(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
HBD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Bigshoe2028: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
What's my own there the man simp his wife foots all the Bill , abi no be same thing yahoo boys do online abeg make una free the young man to enjoy his local client and happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by sylve11: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Happy birthday to the husband. cool

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2021
cchub:
He looks like a dangerous simp

Just leave it at 'Simp'! No need abusing the word "dangerous".

Nothing particularly descriptive about weakness! undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Tonymario58: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Amen
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2021
nice family
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Bryan88(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2021
ikechukwu u re in a very big trouble o!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by Ceenachi: 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Nah real love b dis cheesy
Me too I give up grin

Happy birthday dear
Continue living large in your marriage ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Husband, Ikechukwu Asuoha's Birthday (Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin The girl too raw abeg.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Diane, Mercy And CeeC Live Video / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.