Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money (392 Views)

We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / Police Finally Caught The Guy Who Draw People's Unclad Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by kmaster007: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2021
I’m the type of person that always mind my business in my place, even if my neighbours are quarrelling or fighting I won’t even come out from my house to talk more of separating them, but I’m on good terms with all my neighbours.

To cut the story short, a new neighbour just packed in new in my compound, this guy doesn’t talk to anyone and his door is beside my own door.

He has a girlfriend, every time he and his girlfriend will be disturbing me with noise whenever they are having sex, the girl will be yelling, yes baby! Hit me! Take away, my soul! Kill me! I’m all yours!

I have tried to reason this guy, he said okay he has heard, next time they will continue making noise again, I respected myself and mind my business since he doesn’t want to do anything about what I told him.

One day this my new neighbour was complaining to everyone about how his girlfriend stole his 150k, he said the girl lied to him about the place she is living in.

One beautiful day I travelled to a place and I caught the girl buying something in a shop, I hide, she didn’t see me.

I went to the store owner and asked about the girl she said she knew her house, I pretend as if nothing was wrong.

Now I’m back at my place I’m thinking if I should tell him or mind my business.

What Should I Do?
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by Mokason288(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2021
If it’s me ooo

I will walk up to the girl and ask her for my own share of everything

Don’t you want her to scream take away my soul, Hit it harder?

And get paid after the job wink

There is no money on ground
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by Kriss216: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2021
yes baby! Hit me! Take away, my soul! Kill me! I’m all yours!
See where your pains dey grin cheesy

Don't worry, you go soon have your own girlfriend. Just help your fellow guy recover his money.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by Mystery9(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
Tell for the sake of posterity.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by Legalcriminal: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
kmaster007:

He has a girlfriend, every time he and his girlfriend will be disturbing me with noise whenever they are having sex, the girl will be yelling, yes baby! Hit me! Take away, my soul! Kill me! I’m all yours!

I have tried to reason this guy, he said okay he has heard, next time they will continue making noise again, I respected myself and mind my business since he doesn’t want to do anything about what I told him.
?

Your neighbor probably been fucking her without compensating so she stole what belongs to her. Just keep your dirty mouth shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by Anfield247(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2021
If you don't want to be caught in a cross fire, Mind your business!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by Sylvaxxl1(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Simply write an anonymous note stating her location and slip it under his door
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by 4reala(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Did the guy ask you or anyone to help him find her? No mind your business o, bizzybody
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by kmaster007: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Your neighbor probably been fucking her without compensating so she stole what belongs to her. Just keep your dirty mouth shut
shocked
Legalcriminal:

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor’s Money by bmdmix3: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
how many times u wan tell us

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Police Station: Killing Of Two Policemen Is Shameful – Fani-kayode / Baba Ijesha Caught On CCTV Defiling A Popular Comedians Daughter / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo Calls Bukky Black 'A Disgrace To Motherhood'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.