Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nysc Postings And The North - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Postings And The North (1137 Views)

Are "International" Students Given Any Preference During NYSC Postings? / FG Overrules NYSC On Postings To Troubled States / Fresh Graduates Refuse Their NYSC Postings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Postings And The North by oncolor: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
I am getting fed up of hearing about Youth Corpers getting killed in the north, not accidentally but deliberately whenever there is one religious uprising or political issue or whatever the deranged northerners use as an excuse to slaughter southerners. The federal govt does not seem to have any human sympathy at all, just because it is not your kid you think if one person or two people die in a service year it is excusable or forgettable, forgetting that the family members will live with that for the rest of their lives. This has happened not once or twice but almost every year in recent times we hear of some Corpers dying brutally in the north, this is unacceptable. If the Federal Govt cannot scrap the NYSC with immediate effect, they should stop posting southerners to any state in the north where a Corper has ever died for at least 5 years until it can be shown that they are tolerant and not a single southerner dies from any religious or politically motivated crisis.
Re: Nysc Postings And The North by ayomifull(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
I HONOURABLE BENNY25 HEREBY MOVE MOTION FOR THE TOTAL SCRAPPING OF NYSC SCHEME OR AMENDMENT OF POSTING POLICY OF THE SCHEME FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ALL CONCERNED

I support this lets rise and do something now

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Textbooks For NYSC: First Semester. (photo) / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Knw My Stream B4 The Date / Corper's Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.