Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead (113939 Views)

I Will Kill My Wife If I Don't Get A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus's Husband Cries / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Hungry4sex(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
oxiide22:
shame on u
what for? Can't i pray for her soul?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by BarrElChapo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
xeju:

lol...the guy was trying to insinuate that it's her wahala with the pastor dat got her dead. Me I'm trying to insinuate that it was Idahosa and Monroe fight with the devil that got them dead�

Oh cheesy
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by PrisonEscapee(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
mmadu4:
it pained me that i didn't get to chop this ada Jesus before she died . i used to see her often at my sisters hair saloon in nnewi she was very jovial and playful its so sad this happened to her . RIP baby girl life is short indeed

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by SmellingAnus(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Josywhyte post=100991461][/quote] no doubt it's a mystery... personally wether the man is fake or real... it's good for people to mind their business especially when it has to do with people like that... it will not be nice to learn it the hard way....
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by SaintAlbert53: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
4ckyou:
Chai, and that 1 million that her mother rejected for save her oh, what a world, I blame her mother for rejecting the money.
My own opinion: THE MOTHER KILLED HER
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by justicechichex: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
What a sad. news this is!! Such a very young and beautiful woman.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Somebody please what did she do to Odumeje. I hear ppl mentioning Odumeje.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by davillian(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
They have used her for ritual
Lmao nobody used her for ritual jareh....
But she has been dead since last year and she dint even notice...
Fear people of the underworld...
There are powers and there are greater power...
Just choose one and don't be walking without bullet proof vest...
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by davillian(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Hungry4sex:
I'm very pained by this death, I'm going to pray for her
There is nothing your prayers can do for her right now...it can't change her fate...
If she is going to heaven or hell your prayers can't do anything
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by davillian(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Incognito403:

Nonsense talk. That Odumeje is a pretender, liar and fraudster. Nothing else.

Her time was up, nothing else.
Baba fit don cry to his people in the underworld...
And they checked Ada and saw she was an easy prey..
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 2:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Nephilim:
The reward of gossip

Such a bright shining star cut off.
Don't wage your tongue against them you won't listen. Let God be the judge, you won't obey.. Now you see the consequences.

But if truly they display fake miracles in the church, then she and her cohorts have really done evil against the church, I can only hope God will forgive her soul even at the hour of her death. RIP.!
Shut up and stop displaying ignorance and illiteracy. Kidney failure hs nothing to do with her outburst on social media. After all, Daddy Freeze has record of hitting hard on fake men of God yet he's still life. Stop talking rubbish here if you know nothing about Kidney disease. Mumu
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Etizz:
Oh....I expected them to focus more of medical treatment rather than seeking forgiveness from some pastors and native doctor, spiritual may be real, but there is no connection between the dead and living.........

If you still believe its a course from one pastor or native doctor, then daddy freeze should have being dead a long time ago....

Rest on dear.....

I just hope its fake news.....
Thank you so much. People hardly survive kidney failure. Very deadly disease!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2021
cchub:
Inside life.
Aye ninu aye.
Power pass power.
May she rest in peace though. ✊❤️
No power pass anything. Her death has no babalawo or spiritual connection. Her body got damaged because her kidneys could no longer remove toxic waste from the body in form of urine. Everything no be power or spiritual something. Afonjas sefgrin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2021
landmark86:
Warning to everyone
Leave the so called man of God alone. Either real or fake who are u to judge.

And Daddy Freeze is still alive. I guess the man that accused Apostle Sulaiman of messing up with his wife has died too Fake rhetorics would continue making headway in Nigeria because we believe in non existing stories. Smh
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Nephilim:
The reward of gossip

Such a bright shining star cut off.
Don't wage your tongue against them you won't listen. Let God be the judge, you won't obey.. Now you see the consequences.

But if truly they display fake miracles in the church, then she and her cohorts have really done evil against the church, I can only hope God will forgive her soul even at the hour of her death. RIP.!
And you think that using juju to kill her is her reward
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by oxiide22(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Hungry4sex:
what for? Can't i pray for her soul?
your name
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by bewla(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
What
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Hungry4sex(f): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2021
oxiide22:
your name
i know, do you have a solution for me. Its negatively affecting my life
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by yollychika(f): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
May her soul rip
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by oxiide22(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Hungry4sex:
i know, do you have a solution for me. Its negatively affecting my life
are you serious? if yes, yeah sure, I have I can help
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Evidenx(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2021
myami:
you talk like sb born in january. Well, me too I don't fancy birthdays esp now that I've come of age. It makes me nervous. Sometimes I wish i never knew my DOB
haha..never be nervous bro. Death is inevitable,just live prepared,live in holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.
As for birthday,God forbid i will never ever like it again,not in this life. Even the bible says the day of death is better than the day of ones birth.
Lastly am feb. Born.
One love.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nephilim: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Shut up and stop displaying ignorance and illiteracy. Kidney failure hs nothing to do with her outburst on social media. After all, Daddy Freeze has record of hitting hard on fake men of God yet he's still life. Stop talking rubbish here if you know nothing about Kidney disease. Mumu
you're a slowpoke! Think and add all the occurrences together! If you don't understand yet, go back to nursery class and start all over. The event of life can't be understood by dimwìt like you!
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nephilim:
you're a slowpoke! Think and add all the occurrences together! If you don't understand yet, go back to nursery class and start all over. The event of life can't be understood by dimwìt like you!
Mumu boy. Na ignorance dey worry you. Aturu
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by omurphy23456: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
My only advice for those inspiring to trend with spiritual issues, such issues , is that one should be lead by the spirit of God to criticize in that regard, i am not drawing any conclusion that odumeje is of God , absolutely i am not!!! but rather to fight certain powers one must be lead by the holy spirit. Babies without a link to the Almighty Alter should not engage in such warfare because to every action there is certainly a reaction. it should be ALTER vs Alter.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by DedeNkem: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:

How? Could you explain?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by DedeNkem: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Before you accuse someone of murder, be sure to provide evidence when demanded.

If you have no evidence and still continue to accuse someone of murder, then you're nothing but a slanderous idiot!

If you think Odumeje killed her, then provide evidence or shut the f*ick up! Don't tell me he has supernatural power as a "man of god" to send someone sickness or death through thin air. That would make you look more stupid! No sane person believes that crap!

I'm not a fan of Odemeje. He is simply a scammer who uses religion to enrich himself like all other pastors do! He doesn't have any supernatural power. He, like others, brainwashes his dumb followers into believing so!

Of course, Odemeje can pay thugs to murder someone, just as anyone who could afford the money could do. So if you claim he killed her through this plusible means then provide the evidence or keep your stinky mouth closed!

Nigerians are fond of blindly and stupidly accusing someone of murder if the person had problem with the deceased before the latter died! That's a cave mentality!
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Josywhyte: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
SmellingAnus:
no doubt it's a mystery... personally wether the man is fake or real... it's good for people to mind their business especially when it has to do with people like that... it will not be nice to learn it the hard way....

Well you're right
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Hungry4sex(f): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
oxiide22:
are you serious? if yes, yeah sure, I have I can help
alright, then i formally request for your help
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by oxiide22(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hungry4sex:
alright, then i formally request for your help
ok where are u staying?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by kkins25(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2021
CardiNice:
The love of money is the root of all Evil.
He who dines with the devil, should use a long spoon.
The oath of secrecy was broken, never to betray the path she took in performing the fake miracles. Never to go against the act and since she foolishly called the miracles fake, she therefore did betray the oath and Yes!!!!! The penalty is death.
Even the Bible said, give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser. If she has quietly kept her mouth shut and decide not to partake again in the fake miracles, she would be alive by now.
In the realm of the spirit, she had no audacity or rights to break the oath because she has no higher authority backing her up.
She is not TB Joshua or Chris oyakhilome or prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land.
She is just a mere mortal and this is a lesson to every one of us as Christians, if GOD has not giving you the authority to destroy the kingdom of darkness, you have no right to look for their trouble.

Even amongst the angels of heaven, there are ranks and when a demon is too powerful for an angel, God sends a more powerful angel.

If she had ran to a more powerful and legit men of GOD, she would have been alive by now but she thinks spiritual battles are won on social media.
What would interest me, is to understand what the fvck u just said.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Gamesmart: 5:25am On Apr 23, 2021
sweetjohn:
I am beginning to suspect that some people on nairaland are witches and wizard from the pit of hell just to fight #Righteouesness89 on any Godly post he makes. Leave him alone na. Ig you dont like his posts and comments, if you look very well you will discovered that hundreds of people loves his post and likes it, and he is posting to them. The least you and your likes can do about it is to read it and pass. Why fighting him?

Pristane:
Are you serious? Eternity is real bro. Christ Jesus is the way to it. Stop fighting your peace. Jesus loves you.

Shows the quality of your upbringing when you believe in nonsense like witches and wizards.

You have been "abused as a child" growing up. You just don't see it.

While you peers are raised to get and develop creative imaginations as children, where they end up developing motion pictures, social media, comic books and more with this which they use to become multimillionaires selling things to you, foolish Black monkeys like you are raised on destructive imaginations like juju, witches and wizards which you must be scared of, should restrict your life and you should turn to religion to protect you.

Low IQ monkeys like you! No wonder your continent is backwards.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Hungry4sex(f): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
oxiide22:
ok where are u staying?
enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.