Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead (114029 Views)

I Will Kill My Wife If I Don't Get A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus's Husband Cries / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Fanuchi007: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
walkingshadow911:

stop dis ur show of naivety, i av seen where a person call out another from the mirror by his maiden name and he appeared. with my two korokoro eye looking like a Dumbo. It's call dark magic. u better stop this now so you won't end up like her. to be forewarned is to be forearm. a world is enough for the wise
me seff I don see am. I see am for low budget nigerian movies�

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
brother u don't compare Buhari to Ada, even the strongest juju will run from Buhari, Ada had no spiritual backup while Buhari is a direct right hand man on devil himself...

people no dey understand say juju no dey catch government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Josywhyte: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=100990813] You mean the same money her mother openly rejected... That news was even on Nairaland frontpage ...

https://www.nairaland.com/6511577/ada-jesus-mother-rejects-prophet[/quote

Hmmm....her death is a mystery....more details will be revealed as time goes on
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Eyahhh!
So this fine babe finally gave up... so sad. May her soul rest with the Lord Amen
They will rest now.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by semyman: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Christianity and frauds are siamese

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
4ckyou:
Chai, and that 1 million that her mother rejected for save her oh, what a world, I blame her mother for rejecting the money.
I heard is a rumor
She's still alive

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Fanuchi007: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
just to clear d air, na normal sickness kill her oh. all diz united nations of superstition people. When it's ur time to die; u gon die. nothing like cute or witchcraft for here. she got sick and died.!! maybe if she was in a country with good health care system , she for survive
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
On to the next life for her then. Goodbye. I thought they initially claimed she had a stroke.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Tcwork: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
You and your fellow cultists fake miracles by pretending you are sick and dead but dragging The name of God and The Church in the mud.
"What exactly they speak into my ears, that's exactly what they shall see", so says The Lord. Numbers 14:28. You spoke sickness and death into your life, now you have seen it, even the money you collected couldn't save you.
Oga, we all would die. What she did was wrong but no matter what, we all would join her one day. Death is no big deal. Now she can rest from all her pain.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by walkingshadow911: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fanuchi007:

me seff I don see am. I see am for low budget nigerian movies�

Wu is talking bout movie here, just be careful i say. I ain't tryna tell you what to believe but dia are dark voodoo magic out dia can can be used to inflict sickness on you. if u doubt me ask professor dumbledore n Lord voldermort.

You are still alive now that u av the time to wakeyourassup.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Engraced80(f): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
This life is spiritual. It pays to apply spiritual intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by sameks08(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
They just killed this girl but God will avenge for her
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by jubrilcastle(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Stunt gone wrong
My thoughts exactly
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Biafranboys: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
brother u don't compare Buhari to Ada, even the strongest juju will run from Buhari, Ada had no spiritual backup while Buhari is a direct right hand man on devil himself...

Lol you are right bro but adas issue na medical condition and not juju
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ukelament(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by cyberguru9ja(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
The guy don japa

[quote author=mmadu4 post=100989507]
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by onatisi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
this is one very good reason why one should always learn to mind his or her own business if you dont have enough spiritual or financial powers to face the consequences
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Tapout(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Someone having issues with her kidney, dem still dey give am ''Juice'' while she's on her sick bed wtf!!! undecided undecided undecided
shey dey no sabi habits wey dey cause kidney problem in the first place?
My deepest condolences to her loved ones.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by elampiro(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She use to do contract of fake miracles for Odumeje and she was uncouth and very rude.

Then who is to blame, is it not the Pastor that used her for fake miracle?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by walkingshadow911: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
RedDesQ:

That's why people need to be careful. These people are worst than even pure occult members and native doctors. The wickedness in these people is beyond how people trivialise.

This is am age that places great demand for wisdom if one must love and have peace.

hmmm may God help us o
off to twitter...

we move

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by millionboi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
walkingshadow911:

I have experience them first hand but God save me.very wicked herbalist claiming pastors here and there.

that girl was so naive
hahahaha
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by BizzyBrain3534: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by gnykelly(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hope she didn't die a virgin. Cos that will be faral
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Bruno3000(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nukilia:
To live long, desist from cursing your elders undecided
But if the so called elders are evil and keep attacking a child of God, then the child is free to lay curses on the elders. And nothing shall by any means hurt the child of God. NOT ALL ELDERS ARE WORTH RESPECTING.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by WinterMinter(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
What sort of moniker did you use
Moreover are you really that hungry
Hungry4sex:
I'm very pained by this death, I'm going to pray for her
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by xeju: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Can you elaborate on this a little ? I'm interested
lol...the guy was trying to insinuate that it's her wahala with the pastor dat got her dead. Me I'm trying to insinuate that it was Idahosa and Monroe fight with the devil that got them dead�

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by blazepascal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
lesson learned stop gossiping about people
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Sponsor222(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Why she go talk in the first place nawa o
She talk she collect
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Sponsor222(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Ihejirikakings(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
may her soul rest in perfect peace amen
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Awaja(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rita edochie oya take the mic and address the audience

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.