Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident (50848 Views)

Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa / Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ademidd:
This is terrible. May we not die before our time. Rest in peace young lady

Just shut up!
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Hibeekay857(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Danny50: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Waste of schl fees
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by danuzochukwu: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm crying profusely now, what a beautiful girl with brain. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by stevedeey(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
I didn't meet her in person, I only heard about her from my nephew who also graduated as a pharmacist, same school, same year. My nephew went to a competition in the same team with this genius, he never stopped talking about the girl's brilliance and exceptional intelligence. I cried and I'm still crying within me as though I had met this intense brightness that suddenly went dim.

Rip Folashade Salako. Life is truly a vanity.
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by stevedeey(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
stevedeey:
I didn't meet her in person, I only heard about her from my nephew who also graduated as a pharmacist, same school, same year. My nephew went to a competition in the same team with this genius, he never stopped talking about the girl's brilliance and exceptional intelligence. I cried and I'm still crying within me as though I had met this intense brightness that suddenly went dim.

Rip Folashade Salako. Life is truly a vanity.

Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by ShoeShineGuy: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
We worked together for a little over a year. Quite brilliant, very intelligent and was full of life! She was always willing to go that extra mile..

Learnt yesterday about her battle with life via a WhatsApp group. Been praying she makes it after the news of a successful surgery yesterday and having being transferred to UCH's ICU. It's so sad stumbling on the news of her death here on Nairaland's front page a while ago.

May God grant her parents and all of her loved ones the fortitude to bear this. Amen. Rest on Shade!

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by BSdetector: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Imagine all the sleepless nights......why does death take the best, God why?
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Usihyelda(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rest in peace ma'am
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by faisees(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
It's her time, No individual escape death. God created us and each of us will die from certain course.
lalasticlala:
Folashade Salako, OAU best Pharmacy graduating student dies in an accident and Nigerian Twitter user, Graćii @gracii_funso blames poor management of traffic road accidents for her demise.

@gracii_funso wrote:

https://twitter.com/gracii_funso/status/1384783308706492416?s=19
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by naija1stnigar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Uncle death abeg get small sense na, instead of you to enter ask rock and National Assembly to spread your gospel you are making u turn to attack our future leaders for no reason abi you too Don dey collect bribe?
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by sureboy3361: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Village people...RIP
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Ademidd: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Obo iya ẹ!
It's certain you come from a very useless and worthless family! Don't expect my reply again, I won't like to be associated with a nonentity like you.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by exclusiveoloori: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Polynek(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
May Her Soul rest in peace
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Lilphat: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Shalommy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
ictjobber:
Life is arbitrary.

RIP brother
Chaaii... Brother ke?.
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Even if the road is well managed. She will still die. Mortal is liable to die at any point in time

1 Like

Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by RxCatalyst: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Her death pains everyone. I remembered she counselled me when I had an issue in 200L then embarassed cry . I used to hear the name before, it was that day she was talking to me I got to know she is the Salako. I pray God give everyone and her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by ofiko123(m): 5:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Sad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by virago(f): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
temmytee2309:
RIP brilliant lad.

One thing that baffles me about education and certificate is that once the owner dies, the certificate dies or remains useless.

All the years of labouring to get that certificate gone just like that.

Lad Do you mean lass ?
Re: Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident by President99: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Very sad. My condolence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.