Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council (66113 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video) / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chairman of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Governing Council, Ambassador Fatimah Abubakar, has described Ogun State Orientation Camp as, “a five star hotel”, due to the quality of facilities available at the camp.

Speaking when she led members of the Council on a courtesy call to the Governor, Dapo Abiodun, in his office at Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Abubakar said her team has visited many orientation camps in the country, but none compared to the one built by Ogun State in Sagamu.

“Ogun State is the most friendly NYSC State in the country. I have gone to many orientation camps in this country, I must say that Ogun State has the best orientation Camp. In fact, Ogun State camp is like a five-star hotel. It’s the best”, she said.

While commending the state government for assisting in carrying out COVID-19 testing for all corps members in the state, Ambassador Abubakar, appreciated the State Governor for embarking on massive renovation of the State NYSC Camp, restoring allowance to the Corps members and electricity to the Scheme’s Secretariat.
She however, requested for the provision of an Ambulance, additional staff quarters and 100 hectares of farmland for the scheme initiative.

Responding, Governor Abiodun said that the creation of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has helped in fostering and preserving the unity of the country.
Abiodun also noted that the scheme has succeeded in uniting the people through the exposure of youths to the diversity of the country.

“Ogun State hosts about 22,000 youths each year from different parts of the country. This scheme has helped a lot in promoting national unity and encouraging peaceful co-existence,” he said.

According to him, “This scheme is geared towards national cohesiveness which is very commendable because many of our children have been exposed to the different parts of the country in terms of which part of the country exist. It has helped them interact with fellow corps members from other parts of the country; this, to a very large extent, promotes national unity.”

The Governor pointed out that his administration’s concern for the wellbeing of Corps members, led to the Covid-19 test on every member posted to the state last year, assuring that their welfare would continue to be given priority.

He further said that notable sons and daughters of the state were involved in establishing the scheme, expressing happiness that it has succeeded in achieving its objectives.

He said as the education capital of the country, the desire of his administration to provide conducive learning environment, led to the various interventions in the sector, which he said have yielded positive results.

While lauding the State Coordinator of the scheme for her diligence and hard-work, Governor Abiodun noted that his administration has empowered more than 20,000 in the Central Bank of Nigeria’s agricultural programmes, assuring the allocation of 100 hectares of farmland to the scheme to support its Agriculture initiative.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/ogun-nysc-camp-is-like-5-star-hotel-governing-council/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-fidU-IJzY

4 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by heendrix(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
True same way Borno NYSC camp is Dubai in Nigeria undecided

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by FarahAideed: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nonsense talk. Even the whole country doesn't have a single 5 star hotel

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Matheusmartin: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Believe Nigeria politicians at your peril..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by ednut1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Why no pictures lol

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Profayo: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Five star hotel indeed, I bet she can't sleep a night in the five star hotel

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by heybeebugatty(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Really?
What about Osun State NYSC Camp?

7 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by optimistfeel(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Naija with crazy things and occurrences
Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Drsnives(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Celebrating mediocrity

This I have seen

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by xolocious(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
FACT... I WAS OPPORTUNE TO SERVE THERE AND IT'S OFFICIALS ARE THE BEST ALONG SIDE THE MILITARY PERSONNELS. ISHEYA CAMP (SHAGAMU) IS TRULY TOP NOTCH.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by FuckEveryday: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sponsored Post

2 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by CalabarPikin: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
NYSC = National Youth SCAM

The money spent on facilities and running this scam entirely is a enough to empower graduates to do something reasonable with their lives....but here we are..hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Coldie(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Delta state nysc camp is like refugee camp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by opsyswagger(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
After serving what next

Open pos center

This country sef

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by McGg: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
I didn't read the post I only had to comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Bvlgari: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nor be only 5 star...na upside down 7star

In the whole of 9ja, is there even a 5star hotel Not those overrated 1 and a half star hotel parading to be 5stars o

3 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Coldie(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
opsyswagger:
After serving what next

Open pos center

This country sef
LoL or become teacher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by observanc1: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
5-star NYSC camp and no pix?
Op, u think we are children or what?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Seniorwriter(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lolz
Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Camelot65: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
where's the 5 star hotel like NYSC camp??

3 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Thermodynamics(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerians will call this one development

2 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by 2special(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
You can say that again but that's for those that comes early to camp cuz others both boy's and girl's will be in a dirty hall....my experience in 2012
Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by wiseone28: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by BUSHHUNTER: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just hold your head tight when walking...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by StepTwo: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Coldie:
Delta state nysc camp is like refugee camp
you never see bayelsa camp na. The worst camp in nigeria is Bayelsa camp. The day I landed there was the day I regretted ever going to school. Even my school hostel no dey like that. Prisoners go protest inside that place if them keep them there

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Mayor21(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
My camp that year
Batch C 2018...
Proudly nccf Sagamu�

4 Likes

Re: Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council by Swissheart(f): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
The camp is one of the best in Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.