Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) (91214 Views)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / Food: Whose Place Would You Visit? / Food: Who Would You Visit? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by mytime24(f): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'll leave this food and eat the other food grin ... No time to check time
dirty mind grin

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2021
mytime24:
dirty mind grin

grin ... Are you inviting me to room 306 ?..
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Gini wukwanu ihe nkea?
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by ObaKlaz: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Camelot65:
is that Nshima?
You got it.
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

She is your crush
You are crazy over her
You visit her for the first time and she offers you the meal below

How will u react? kiss

It’s not mandatory u please ur crush for no reason.
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

She is your crush
You are crazy over her

How will u react? kiss
... I go just fire my Ganja and Begin wak am grin

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by omhor(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
What kind of food is this?
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by thundafire: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:
The gods will even reject this as a sacrifice.
they fit purge
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by prophetfire: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Really can't wait to taste it. Especially the insect or what is it called is already calling me undecided
. Grasshopper
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by BRATISLAVA: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Fufu and cockroaches or locusts or whatever lipsrsealed

Must everything he fufu? Do they eat fufu in Zambia?
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by merits(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Really can't wait to taste it. Especially the insect or what is it called is already calling me undecided
You want to eat grasshopper.dont tell me you are a hen. grin
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lubish
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by hakeem4(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
I’d reject it ASAP
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
criuze:
Looks delicious

only more sauce is needed

but nothing shall be left on that plate
I won't say it is a Gluttony, another man's food is another man's poison.
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
I will eat only the fufu and leave the cockroaches
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by Kinematics: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Camelot65:
is that Nshima?

Looks like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by dalass(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Very funny grin grin grin
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by ahmemmygrey(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
I will only swallow the amala
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by CSTRR: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
I heard that an Uber driver was called by a man to come and pick a girl from a hotel and drive her home, and then he discovered on getting there that the lady was his fiancee.
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by mustaphagreens(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ever8090:
I will be like,..what do you take me for..?

Maybe a reptile. Lol
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by FarahAideed: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kriss216:
Zambian gods wont

1 Like

Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by sodeide2013: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Just respect peoples culture
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by Brotherbaby(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chineke!!!!! What's this? I will let her know that fasting is my hobby
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by Calicoe: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
I've seen people who eat that giant cricket. In my dialect we call it ebuzun and that one they call aku. If people can eat that, then this is not bad at all. But not for me sha
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by addexx: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Don't you get. She's giving you a strong signal.

Locust and honey were the food of early humans.

You eat the locust. Then you go in and get the rest from her Honeypot if you know waraimin. wink
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by maco1: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wao, what a balance diet. Cab, protein and vitamin.
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by omoyeni37: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
angry angry It's called tanta in yoruba dialect, tanta soup and fufu....
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by wetmenow: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
You don't mean it.
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by sexy74(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

She is your crush
You are crazy over her

How will u react? kiss
Na so relationship dey end .
Re: You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) by stolaonipekun: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Just to request for chill trophy to finish the delicious food[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.