Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (92365 Views)

Best Cakes Ever Plus Pictures!! Abuja Residents Only / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2007
LETS HAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THESE CAKES

Show you care and celebrate special events with your friends and loved ones.

Call us now for the most Delicious and exquisite Birthday, Anniversary and Wedding Cakes this side of the planet

Baker's World

54, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

01-8116259

p.s. cake baking and decorating courses also available
cake accessories
cake ingredients

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hey all here more cake pics.

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2007
Nice work!!! Great Job!!!! I prefer the winne-de pool character cake.

Answer to your question!
Have you tried "Cakes and Cream" Cakes too?? They are on Opebi Road, Ikeja. Their cakes are wonderful, creamish too.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by bunmeee(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
since, u asked a question, sorry dear, the answer is cakes n cream.their cake is da bomb!

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by CrazyMan(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2007
Lovely I really love those cakes
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by kaypinchi(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2007
Araba Cakes. Located in Yaba.

Meennn! You guys need to try it out. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2007
oh gawd am drooling. . . grin grin grin
So long as it tastes good, and not one of those rock hard piece of things, am good grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2007
yummmmmmmmmm!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2007
those cakes really look tempting, wish i could lay my hands on one. tongue
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2007
how do u describe "da bomb"

cake taste, icing taste, decoration?
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by biggerboy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
knzguru:

LETS HAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THESE CAKES

Show you care and celebrate special events with your friends and loved ones.

Call us now for the most Delicious and exquisite Birthday, Anniversary and Wedding Cakes this side of the planet

Baker's World

54, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

01-8116259

p.s. cake baking and decorating courses also available
cake accessories
cake ingredients

I might not be able to comment until you send one to me to taste free of charge grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2007
That's easy just walk into the Baker's World Store and you'll get free samples of different cakes! wink
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2007
You can now order your Christmas cakes online @ http://www.bakersworldcakes.com

Xmas Special
Order your xmas cakes on or before 20th December and GET TWO(2) CAKES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!
(Buy any cake of N3500 and above and you get a free 6" cake)

UK & USA residents
You can also send exciting gifts like cakes, chocolates, perfumes, champagne, hampers to your friends, family and loved ones in naija!
http://gifts.bakersworlduk.com
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gamine(f): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2007
Pls pls

i beg to differ

Cakes and Creams

make the best cakes ooh

pls pple dont be decieved!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2008
Hmm ur choice of words is pretty intense.

I've got just one lil question: When was d last time, if ever, u tasted a baker's world cake? tongue

There's got to be a reason we've sold nearly 3000 valentine cakes to universities since 2005 grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by 4Him(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2008
knzguru, i looked at the prices of the cakes and i now understand why most of my friends always went broke after valentine.
A cake for N15,000? shocked I could bake that myself for less than N5000.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2008
4Him:

knzguru, i looked at the prices of the cakes and i now understand why most of my friends always went broke after valentine.
A cake for N15,000? shocked I could bake that myself for less than N5000.

As if it would be as beautiful like the one in the pictures tongue
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2008
stillwater:

david is cheap. you no know? i told him to buy me a Lexus for val, the guy fainted!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by 4Him(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2008
stillwater:

the essence of the cake is not the beauty of the icing sugar. Most of the time it ends up being thrown away.

morenike09:

david is cheap. you no know? i told him to buy me a Lexus for val, the guy fainted!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

buying a lexus for u? grin that is not my duty . . . when did i marry u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2008
the essence of the cake is not the beauty of the icing sugar. Most of the time it ends up being thrown away.

Thanks for the lecture, icing sugar adds its own flavour making the cake more sweeter. A plain cake isn't that attractive. Are you that old that you throw away icing sugar?
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2008
4Him:

buying a lexus for u? grin that is not my duty . . . when did i marry u? cheesy
omo, buying me a Lexus is an act of friendship. . . you dnt need to marry anyone to buy them a car. ara oko ni e jo
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by 4Him(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2008
stillwater:

Thanks for the lecture, icing sugar adds its own flavour making the cake more sweeter. A plain cake isn't that attractive. Are you that old that you throw away icing sugar?

You dont have to be old to throw away junk food. just being health conscious is enough, but hey i still eat my icing sugar any day.  wink
A plain cake shldnt cost more than N2000 at most . . . how much would icing cost? N13,000?
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2008
4Him:

You don't have to be old to throw away junk food. just being health conscious is enough, but hey i still eat my icing sugar any day. wink
A plain cake shldnt cost more than N2000 at most . . . how much would icing cost? N13,000?

Not necessarily N13,000. Are you forgetting workmanship? wink tongue
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by 4Him(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2008
stillwater:

Not necessarily N13,000. Are you forgetting workmanship? wink tongue

The workmanship is too expensive, i'm sure you can get someone who can do even better for free.
I cant count how many guys bought those cakes in college only to end up with a big fat NO after the greedy girls had finished consuming the poor fellow's school fees.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2008
Why should anyone spend his school fees to buy expensive cakes on a girl he's not even sure of? That is so So because of cakes, you expect her to jump all over him?
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by 4Him(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2008
stillwater:

Why should anyone spend his school fees to buy expensive cakes on a girl he's not even sure of? That is so So because of cakes, you expect her to jump all over him?

as unbelievable as it sounds it happens all the time. Ask Knzguru wink those are probably his most loyal clients.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2008
There are 2 factors that affect the price of a cake. Size and decoration. One of the cakes u saw above cost N2000 so u really dont have to spend a fortune to get a beautiful cake and delicious.

I was at a cake store somewhere in ikeja (to view the competition) and i saw a wedding cake that cost N450,000.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2008
Its not the cost of the gift that matters its the motive behind it. Most ladies already believe that when guys give presents they expect something in return. Make sure that the lady sees the gesture as that coming from someone who cares for and values her (no strings attached).
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by lami4life(f): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2008
Cakes n Cream make the best cakes + their prices are reasonable cool and the latter is a very important factor wink
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
lami4life:

Cakes n Cream make the best cakes + their prices are reasonable cool and the latter is a very important factor wink

dear lami4life,

i'll not be arguing ur point but would suggest u check again (especially the price part). Its sometimes hard to determine whose cake tastes best because people have different tastes.

Bolaji (owner of Cakes and Cream) is a dear friend of mine but we (Bakers World) have been around for 25 years. What do u think that means  tongue

Check out our fantastic 25th year annivesary promo on wedding cakes

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2008
@OP
its not the decoration of the cake or the size of it that matters. . .but do this cake actually TASTE as good as they look?

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.   wink

We've got cup cakes and smaller cakes that u may want to taste first. Why not just stop by at our allen avenue store and pick up one. You may also choose to view the testimonial page on our website  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.